Hell and back •_•

Idek about this picture :)

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Me and Anti left the room and heard shouting downstairs. He took my hand realizing I was scared out of my mind. He smiled in reassurance. I followed him down stairs and saw 2 men fighting. Shadow and jacks doctor persona.
That's so weird.

"What the hell is going on here!" Anti broke the fight.

"He wants me to help fix something. And I can't do it!" Dr. S commented.

"Like what!" Anti asked.

"He wants me to fix Brady. I can't fix a dead human." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I've seen you do it!" Shadows voice started echoing again.

"If he says he can't. He can't!" I added.

"Ahh (y/n)! How nice to see you again!" Dr.S smiled. Anti stepped back and intertwined his fingers with mine. Signaling that I'm his. I leaned my head in his shoulder and saw Dr.S smile wide.
"Glad to see it worked out!" Doctor jack chuckled. I smiled in return.

"What do ya mean?" Anti tilted his head.

"(Y/n) told me that she cared for you when she was back with me and the rest of the clones."

"Oh..." is all he said in response.

"Ok anyways. Doctor I think you should just leave if you're no help." Shadow nagged. I watched as he left. Then shadow left. I was alone with Anti again.

"I can hear your heart rate going up." Anti commented.

"You can?" I looked up at him.

"Yup." He responded.
I felt something grab my arm and I just hooked onto Anti. I was safe. Or so I thought. The tugging got stronger.
"What'd wrong!" His voice rose.

"Something's pulling me back." I cried. I turned my head and buried it in his black shirt.

"I don't see anything, love!" He smiled. The pulling got stronger and stronger and so I couldn't fight back.

"Anti!" I screamed being pulled away. All I saw was darkness. Nothing else. I felt things wrapped around my arms and legs but I couldn't see anything. It was like I was blind.

"So I see you're awake!" A somewhat deep echoing voice assumed.

"And I can't see!" I yelled.

"That's no way to be talking to me." I heard him snap his finger. I saw again. I saw red. Red was everywhere. Red and black. There was smoke and it was super hot. I kept looking around until I met eyes with a woman. She had long black hair in a ponytail. Her eyes all black. She looked sickly skinny. She wore a red dress with a black bow.

"Who the hell are you!"

"I'm lucifers daughter. And I'm here to play with you!" She smiled.

"W-what's your name?"

"Via. Now let's get down to fun!"

Anti's POV

(Y/n) was squeezing me really tight. I could feel her slowly getting heavier. Almost pulling me over. I looked around and saw no one. This was strange. But finally she got swept away. I ran after her but it was no use. I saw black and red smoke come around me. I was in a black room with a huge red man. He had horns and sat in his chair.

"Hello Anti." He greeted me clicking his fingers together.

"What the hell do you want Lucifer!" I yelled at him.

"Only to pull (y/n's) dark side out of her." He gave a smug smile.

"No please! She's to innocent for that!" I begged.

"Well I guess I could make an exception..."

"What!" I yelled with excitement.

"You have to kill... drum roll please! Mikayla."
He assigned me.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"Great!" He snapped his fingers and a bloody (y/n) stands next to me. Crying her eyes out.

"What the bloody hell did ya do with her!?" I yelled at him. I Pulled (y/n) into a hug and she just cried into my chest.

"I told Via to get her dark side out, which meant, hurting her!" He gave a skin crawling smile. He sent me and (y/n) back home in a cloud of red and black smoke. I pulled her over to the couch and she laid her head down on my lap and cried. I just rubbed her head in reassurance.

"Bingiplier!" I yelled through the house.

"Y-yes?" He glitched.

"How do I heal her wounds?"

"You n-need to find shadow. The father in most r- he can help better." I picked (y/n) up bridal style. I kicked open shadows door and saw him talking with Mikayla.

"We need to fix her wounds. Lucifer's daughter cut her up pretty bad." I sighed. Shadow took her into his arms and placed her down. He put his arms slightly above her body. He closed his eyes and I saw a glow around (y/n's) body. She looked so helpless and scared. I didn't know what to do.

=•= time skip =•=

(Y/n) soon sat up from the coach and smiled. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"I missed you!" I yelled.

"I missed you too!" She laughed back. I just buried my head in her chats and smiled. I pulled away and just stared in her sparkling (e/c) eyes. She's so beautiful. What did I do to deserve her...

"Anti! Are you listening?" (Y/n) interrupted my train of thought.
I gave a smile and kissed her forehead.

"I love ya!" I beamed standing up.

"I love you too!" She smiled.