Please just think about it!

"My name is glitchiplier. I part of Darks first creation!" He laughed.
"Have you ever been in love?"
"Yeah... I use to love this girl Amy but regular Mark stole her away from me!"
"Would you ever hurt that girl!" I was trying to get into glitches head. And I think it was working.
"Well no. But that's different! You don't love Anti! I can tell! You aren't fighting back as I thought you would."
"That's because I'm not like what the other describe me to be. I'm a shallow indefensible sheltered little girl. And if they tell you other wise, they don't know me. Listen! Please don't hurt Anti! I l-love him!"
I felt the shocked expression wash over my body.
"Fine but I'm telling dark you fought me out!" With that I felt the other presence leave my body.

"You bitch!" A heated Anti yelled from upstairs. I ran up there and stood a little ways away from him.

"Anti it's me. And I mean it's the REAL me!"

"Glitch! Just leave me alone!" He yelled at me.

"It's not glitch! I talked him out of me!" I yelled excitedly.
He said nothing and kept scattering things around.
"Look even the chip is gone!" I pulled down my shirt and showed him.

"Oh god! (Y/n) cover that up! Don't wanna get to happy!" He yelled running over to me. I jumped up on him and felt him get shocked by what I just did.

"It's good to see you again!" I laughed.

"What happened to ya!" He looked like he was gonna kill someone.

"Listen Anti. I need to go back to Dark. If I don't I'm gonna die. My mission was to... it was to s-stab you with this knife." I pulled the knife out and he laughed.

"It's fine! Just do it and run back to Dark." He smiled. He kissed my cheek and I stabbed him in the abdomen.

"I'm sorry babe!" I gave a little giggle. I dropped the knife and went back to Darks house. Blood was stained all over my white shirt.
"Oh Dark! I'm home!" I yelled through out the house.

"We need to ta-" he stopped.

"Yup I did it. And glitch wasn't inside of me either. You were right that man is a disaster." I gave a fake laugh.

"Neat! Did you clean up the scene?"

"No I left the knife there and his body." I smirked.

"Sweet! Now you wouldn't mind getting me a glass of tea would you sweetheart?" He gave a chuckle.

"Of course!" I skipped over to the fridge.

=•=time skip =•=

Me and Dark were sitting on the couch watching movies of sorts. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I yawned.

"Adorable!" He teased me. I just rolled my eyes and kept watching the show. I had to play along with him. There's no way I could escape with out doing what he says. Well now that I technically sold myself to him.

"Dark, I'm tired." I said droopy.

"Then go to sleep."

"Can't I lay down on your lap or something?" I smiled. I wanted to get close to him so he would trust me.

"Fine I guess." You laid down on his lap and he put the blanket over you.
You just smiled and quickly fell asleep.

Anti's POV

"I'm sorry babe!" Is what (y/n) said before she stabbed me. Not even I'm a sincerely sorry hug or anything! I woke up about 20 minutes later and stood up. I was still in my home and found the knife (y/n) used to stab me. I picked it up and saw a note on the back

Dear Anti,
I'm really sorry they are doing this to you. I miss you and wish for the best. I'm gonna try and get close with Dark so he trusts me and shit like that. I love you and will hopefully see you soon!
(Y/n) <3

I sighed in disappointment and slumped onto the ground. Darks to smart for that.