The kissing truth

I woke up this morning with the bright sun glaring in my eyes. I sat up and pushed the orange sheets off of me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. 2:36 pm. I sighed and walked over to the door. I twisted the knob and slowly opened the door.

"Good morning beautiful!" Anti greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Anti." I didn't even smile. I stood blankly and a little annoyed.

"What's wrong love?"

"You. You got drunk again. You need to stop Anti. I can't handle this anymore. We have 2 infants in the house that you have to help take care of. So you need to get your act together." I pushed pass him and opened the door to the baby's room.
I flicked on the switch and heard their little babbles.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry. I was just angry at myself for doing that mission. But listen if I wouldn't have, Lucifer would have took our baby's away!" I turned around and looked at him. I had Nick in my arms.

"Okay. Fine." I walked over to the changing table and changed Nick.

"I know you're not telling me something. I can tell when you're hiding secrets from me." Anti walked over by my side. There are two ways for this to go. I tell him about me and Mark kissing, or I tell him I'm not hiding anything.

"I'm not. I'm just tired is all."
I responded putting different clothes on Nick.

"Come on. Just tell me." He poked at me.

"I don't wanna tell you." I picked up Nick and put him back in his crib. I walked over and picked Sam up next. I walked back over to the table and did the same with Sam.

"Fine. But I'll find out." He then poked my head.
"What happened that you won't tell me?" I felt the urge to just spit it out. I felt it rising in my throat. I looked at him at my eyes started to water with fear and guilt.

"I k-kissed Mark. Like a lot." I covered my mouth and saw Anti's face turn from bright and happy to, dark and sad.
"No Anti! It's not like that! I love you!" I cried picking up Sam. Anti walked out of the room and closed the door. I put Sam in her crib and plopped down into the old wood rocking chair. I pulled my knees up and cried into them. I heard the door creek open and saw a man with off white hair.

"(Y/n)?" He asked looking at me.

"F-Felix?" I asked looking up from my knees.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking over to my side.

"I... I did something bad. And n-now Anti's m-mad at me." I stuttered through my tears.

"What did you do?"
He put his hand on my knee in reassurance.

"I k-kissed Mark.." I wiped away my tears. I saw him smile at me.
"I thought you like, hated me or something." I laughed with sad eyes.

"I don't hate you at all. I just don't really know how to act around people that well." He laughed.

"Well you're doing a good job." I smiled. I wrapped him in and hug and he hugged back. I guess he's nice. I mean, I'm not gonna be mean to him.

"Thanks. Do you need anything?" He asked pulling away from our warm hug.

"Yeah can you carry Nick down for me?" I got up and walked over so Sam's crib. I saw her bright eyes look at me with amazement. Felix picked up Nick and opened the door. He's good with him too. I saw the way he looked at Nick with wonder in his eyes. Almost the same way Anti use to look at me. He still kinda does. Me and Felix walked down the stairs and saw everyone look at us. I put on a smile and looked around. Everything stood still when I didn't see Mark or Anti in the room. Only jack and Dark sat on the couch. I ran over to jack and handed him Sam.

"Where is Anti and Mark!!" I yelled at him.

"They went outside!" He was shocked and I ran outside. Everything was in slow motion. Mark could be dead. I ran over to the back sliding glass door. I pushed it open with all my strength and saw Anti screaming at Mark. Mark just stood there looking scared and mostly guilty. Soon the world went back to normal. I could hear again and see normally.

"You kissed her!" Anti shot at Mark.

"I-I know! I'm s-sorry!" Mark apologized.

"You keep your dirty little Korean hands off of her!" At this point I was furious.
1. He was being racist!
2. He was yelling at Mark.
I felt my skin crack and my eyes rolled back. September took control.

September's POV

I fucking swear! Everyone can't fucking shut up! Like why the hell can't  they just resolve the fight in another way!

"You two! Shut the fuck up!" I stormed over to them.

"Shut up September!" Anti glared daggers at me.

"No! Fuck You!" I flipped him off.
"Listen to me fuck boy! (Y/n) kissed Mark! He really had no part! You can't just pack your shit and leave you fuck tard. You don't think you ruined
(y/n) by leaving and not even making a fucking appearance at the birth or the shower!" I was so enraged. My power was at maximum.

I looked over at Mark as he stood in confusion.

"Well he still kissed her back."

"Yeah no shit! Now I either suggest you step the fuck down or I will take a step further!" I demanded. He looked at me and his eyes cleared. They looked like Sean's. His hair calmed down and he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." Is all he said before slumping down and walking back into the house. I looked over to Mark who had his arms crossed and was looking the other direction.

"Mark I'm sorry. Don't be mad at (y/n). Anti put a spell thingy on her that made her tell the truth." I explained.

"Okay. I'm just gonna go and play video games in my room." He walked back inside as well and I let (y/n) take control.

Your POV

I sat down outside because I already heard and saw what happened while September talked to them both. I sat in the grass and just thought about stuff. I leaned against our wooden fence. I need to make things right between me and Anti. I had a giant smile come across my face as I realized what I really had to do. I stood up and jogged inside.
I saw Anti watch over Sean and Felix playing with our kids. I ran up to Anti and jumped on him from the front. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my face in his chest.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging you!"

"Why?"

"Because I love you Anti. Now stop being a bitch and hug me back!" I felt his arms wrap around me. I smiled and I could feel his smile creep on his face to. I pulled up my face and looked at a smiling Anti. I pushed my lips against his and we got into a passionate kiss.

"Umm guys?" Sean interrupted us.
I looked down at him and smiled.

"What! I'm happy!" I kissed Anti again as he took me upstairs. He laid me down and smiled at me.

"I love you!" He smiled right before his lips crashed against mine again.