Little school girl crush

Okay guys, I know I have SUPER sucky pictures right now. I'm sorry.  Much love!!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Your POV

"Love ya too!" I responded to Anti.
All I could do was smiled up at him.

"Are ya still hurt?" His face turned to concerned.

"I think so. Here let me stand up." Anti reached out his hand to help me up. I took it and stood up perfectly fine. I had no pain!
"I'm fine!" I smiled.

"Great!" He laughed. I just hugged him because I just really wanted to cuddle today.

"Hey so I was thinking... do you think we could go see my mom soon. Like both of us. I miss my parents. And thanksgiving is comping up."
(Not really, just for the story) I begged.

"Won't they think it's weird you're dating a demon with almost all black eyes?"

"Well, yeah. But they already know about Shadow and Mikayla." I felt Anti's heart rate speed up.
"What's wrong?" I looked up at him.

"I made a deal with lucifer, that I had to... I had to k-kill Mikayla..." I could feel the anger and sadness over take me. My emotions were stronger because of the stupid demon inside of me. Honestly I could care less. She killed anti. I mean I know he can't die, but she tried killing him either way. My skin cracked. And I couldn't see anymore. She was getting more powerful. Her taking over didn't even hurt anymore. And I couldn't even see.

September's POV
Feels good to become more powerful.
I slapped Anti across the face and he flew backwards.

"You may have made that deal, but you aren't gonna do it!"

"September, please. I don't wanna fight. I just wanna chill. Let's just talk!" Anti tried reasoning with me.

"Fine. Sit down." I pointed to the couch. We both sat down on the soft leather couch and I started talking.

"Why did you make the deal!" My eyes flamed.

"Because... if I didn't Lucifer would have pulled you out of (y/n's) body, and she's to innocent for you to be torturing her everyday." His eyes turned sad.

"Anti not every demon is like you. Like Dark! He never tortured Mark!"

"Right! So here we go again with your little girl crush." Anti rolled his eyes.

"Please..." I rolled mine back. I took a deep breath and thought about it.
"Why does it bother you that bad!"

"Because I love (y/n). And you look... somewhat similar. It just hurts me. I mean when we fight I don't care abo-" I cut him off by kissing him. He didn't kiss back at first but he soon gave in. I hate to say it but he was a good kisser. I pulled back and saw his eyes open slowly.

"There. I'll stay away from Dark." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Why did you do that?" He pushed himself back on the couch.

"Because. You're annoying. And I might like you. But it's just a school girl crush."

"B-but..."

"I'll leave now." With that I let (y/n) in again. I was back in my white room. Watching through (y/n's) eyes. I sat down on my couch and sighed. "Nothing goes the way I want it too." I mumbled to myself.

Your POV

I was sitting on the couch and didn't see Anti around.

"What did she do..." I mumbled to myself.

Asti's POV

I ran out of the house to go find Jack. I need to talk with him. I don't know what to do. I usually talk to dark but you kinda already know what's happening between us. I ran to Darks house and into the garage. I found jack in his cage again.

"Sean! You don't know how happy I am to see you! Ok, ok, listen so I was talking with September and she sa-"

"Can you just leave me alone. We aren't friends Anti." He snapped.

"Please Sean. I just wanna talk I swear! I'm not gonna be mean either!" I sat down in front of him.

"Fine."

"Ok. So she said that not everyone is like me and tortures their other side! And I started thinking of all the horrible shit I've done to you. And I want you to know.... I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Alright." Jack sat there still. I felt bad because I left (y/n) at home sitting in the couch probably wondering what September did wrong.

I snapped my fingers and I had got Taco Bell for jack. I knew what he liked from there. I handed him the food through the cage and he again eating it. I teleport out of there and back to my house.

"Oh woah!" I yelled surprised.

"Yeah sorry. I got a little worried and so I called over a couple people in L.A to help me." She smiled. I saw 3 people that I knew. Well 1 I kinda knew but not as well as the rest.

"Hey Anti." Felix waved to me.

"Oh my god! Your eyes! They are creeping me the fuck out!" Shane laughed.
"They're cool though." He continued.

"Oh Shane Dawson! Haven't seen you in ages!" I laughed.

"Hey Anti." A familiar voice greeted me. I looked over to see a muscular man with black hair.

"Sup Mark." I waved

Your POV

I sat back down on the couch after everyone said hi. I sat next to Mark and Felix. Shane sat across from me.

"Alright queen, I have to go feed Uno and shit. So I'll talk with you later!" Shane hugged me. He's funny. I never really talked to him but I needed help finding Anti. I would do anything to find him. Felix just got up and left. I don't think he likes me that much. Mark stayed sitting. Marks sweet and funny. Never met anyone like him. But Anti is nice? Protective, funny at times, and makes me feel free.

"Glad I make you feel that way sweetie!" Anti smiled.

I saw Mark feel uncomfortable.

"Stop you're making guests feel uncomfortable!" I punched Anti on the arm playfully.