Gone...

"Hey dr.Schneeplestein!" I put on a fake smile and wiped away my tears.

"(Y/n) dear. What would be the problem?" He asked.

"Boys!" I gave a small laugh.

"Yes Anti. Anyways me and Dr. Iplier are here for a private checkup." He smiled. A man that looked exactly like Mark but with doctor attire on, came into the room.

"Yes so if you would just lay down on the couch that would be perfect." Dr. Iplier smiled putting on gloves.

=•= later =•=

"Okay so you're baby's due date is sometime in the fall." Dr.Schneeplestein packed up his things.

"Thank you guys!" I hugged them both. I felt their smiled and they hugged me back.

"You're welcome. Bye now." They both left and I was alone again. I walked back over to the couch and watched tv. There really wasn't anything else to do. Like 20 minutes later I heard Mark creep down the stairs. I pretend to sleep as he does. He walks casually into the kitchen and makes something to eat.

"Boo!" I yelled. I saw him jump and fall to the floor instantly. At this point I was laughing my ass off.

"Fuck you!" He laughed.

"S-sorry!" I still laughed. I sat up and looked at him as he made food.
"Whatcha making!" I walk over to him.

"Food." He answers sarcastically.

"Oh okay." I walk away.

"Wait (y/n). I have a question." I turn around and face him with a smile.
"What if Anti doesn't come back?"

"Then.... then... I don't know! I would raise this child with or without him." I felt my eyes water.

"Sorry for asking. But I have another one. Are you gonna be like... weird around me now?"

"Nope." I smiled.

"Good. I don't wanna ruin our relationship." He turned back around and made the rest of his food. He sat down at the table and ate his popcorn.

"Popcorn? Really?" Is all I said as I sat down at the table with him.

"Yup! It's delicious!" He stuffed his mouth. I took some and stuffed mine as well. He takes the bowl and runs away.

"Hey!!" I yelled out.
"I'm pregnant and can't run! Get back here!" He still didn't come back.
I walked out of the kitchen and saw him sitting on the couch looking for a movie.

"Come watch a movie with me!" He pats the couch.

"Fine..." I sluggishly walk over and sit on the couch.
We finally chose a movie. Mark made more popcorn and I just watched him.

"You need to wait for Anti. Mark isn't who you love. You know this."
"I know. I miss him. I just hope he comes home soon."
"He will. I know it."

2 weeks later

I slump down in my bed and look around the room. I had to get ready for today. It was the baby shower. Great. Anti still wasn't back and I started getting mad. He still had my phone so I couldn't call. I didn't even know his number anyways. I even tried the ghost thing but it didn't work. I got up and put on some leggings and a (f/c) long sleeved shirt. I walked cautiously down the stairs and saw A Mark standing there waiting for me. There's some catching up to do by the way. I smiled and saw Sean enter the room. He had the black ballon and there was a cake in the kitchen. I knew it was gonna be small. I'm inviting Shane, all the clones, and Felix. Today was gonna be alright.

=•= time skip =•=

"Alright! Everyone ready for the reveal!" Mark asked as the others gathered into the living room. I'm surprised almost everyone showed up. Shadow didn't come. But Felix did which was surprising. Jack hands me a needle and I step towards the ballon. I smile and a tear rolls down my face. Anti is all I thought about. I swallowed and jammed the pin into the ballon.
I saw pink and blue glitter go everywhere.

"T-Twins!" I was terrified. Raising 2 kids without Anti around. I just hope he comes back soon.

3 months later.

Still no sign of anti. I tried getting ahold of Dark about him but every time he would change the subject. Dark slept over because glitch was having a party and he didn't wanna stay there. Sam and Nick were asleep in minutes. I walked down stairs and creeped over Darks phone. I grabbed it and saw I didn't need a code. I ran upstairs and clicked Anti. He was in his recents. It said he talked to him only hours before.

"What dark! I'm getting things ready for Sarah."

"W-who's that?" I muffled the sound so he couldn't tell it was me.

"Oh my lord. Dark! I've told you a thousand times! She's the woman I'm marrying! Now I have to go!"

"Wait Anti!" I yelled into the phone.

"(Y/n)!" His voice sounded terrified.

"Screw you. You're marrying another woman! And You missed the baby shower and the birth. I knew I shouldn't have believed you!"

"No (y/n) please! It's not wha-" I hung up the phone and saw Mark and dark creep in.

"I'll take my phone back!" Dark flamed up.

"Take it!" I cried. I felt Mark sit down on the bed and kiss my hand.
He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.
"Fuck him!" Mark rubs my back in reassurance.

"(Y/n) I bet it's just a mission thingy! He wouldn't leave you. He loves you. I know that." I look up at Mark and give a fake smile. He smiled back. I pushed him over so I was on top of him.

"Mark! Im sorry." I sighed.

"W-what are you doing!"

"This!" I smashed my lips against his and I felt him jolt back. He soon melted into the kiss. I pulled back and smiled.
"Sorry." I sat back up in another spot.

"What the hell!"

"I said I'm sorry!"

"You can't fucking tease me like that! You know I love you! Seriously
(y/n)! I'll never have that again! You just fricking... you don't get it!"
I pushed my lips back on his and I smiled.

"You never know! Anti's marrying another woman."

"Listen (y/n). I know why. But you can't tell Dark I told you!" I nodded my head and he took my hand.