Really?

Your POV

I laid there trying to block my thoughts.

"I-I" shadows presence filled the room.

"Don't. I shouldn't have done what I did." I stared blankly at him.

"Fine." Is all he said before undoing the ropes.

"W-what are you doing?" I felt unsure. He could be doing anything at this point.

"Your my *sigh* daughter. And I can't... I can't do this to you." He helped me off the table and I looked around. He stood a couple inches away from me with a somewhat blank expression. I ran up and hugged him with tears streaming down my face.

"Thank you." I whisper to him. He hugged me back. Then I was back. Back in my own house.

I checked everywhere. The baby's were gone and so was my car. No one was here.
I sighed and sat on the couch. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I never slept that whole time I was at shadows.

"OH MY GOD!" I shot up at a man screaming.

"WHAT!!" I yelled falling off of the couch.

"(Y/n)!! You had us worried out of our minds!!" Anti picks me up and wraps me in a warm hug. I was shocked at first but soon hugged back.

"I love you.." I whispered to him.

"I love you too babygirl!" He kissed my head. It was true. I loved him. Like no one else. Him and my kids filled my heart with joy.
We may have our ups and downs but this was perfect. I looked around the room and met eyes with Madi, jack, and Mark. They all had a smile. I knew Madi pretty well. We use to go to school together, but I don't know if she remembers me.
I hopped off of Anti and group hugged the rest of my family. Even though Madi was a new addition I knew she eventually join in like the rest.

3 months later.

Your POV still.

I sat on a chair across from jack and Madi. They became a new couple about a week ago and they seem pretty happy. I mean, they are adorable Together. And I'm glad jacks finally happy with somebody new.

"Hey umm, can you stop staring?" Jack asked annoyed. I was always so into thought these days. Never really notice until someone points it out either. I look to my left and saw September standing in a door way. We decided that we could let her out since she wasn't bad. And I don't regret it either. She's helped me a lot with all these boys around. Oh! And me and Madi became REALLY good friends too. I found out she does remember me after all. Which was nice. I needed another girl friend.

"Yeah sorry guys." I stood up from my seat. It was awesome. My family! My home. Oh! Also!!! We got a bigger house for all of us! Mark went back home, but he said he's gonna come and see us every once in a while. I smiled and looked at everyone. Anti came and walked by my side.

"This is great. Everyone being together... isn't it?" He asked not taking his attention off of the others.

"Really is. I'm glad everyone Is in a good state with each other." I smiled and looked up at Anti.

"Me to." He pecked my cheek. It really was.

Not the next chapter, but the one after that it gonna be the last one!😭 I know! I'm sorry! I just thought 30 chapters was a good place to end!