Im back!!

Okay so I didn't have this planned because i name my stories ahead of time, but the title is true!! I'm back everyone! Get ready!!

=•=•=•=•=•

"Oh my god! Jack!" I yelled running over to him.

"Get back (y/n)!" Shadow yelled at me.

"No! You kill him I'll never forgive you!" I yelled at him.

"Oh dear little (y/n), don't you get it! I don't care either way! And aren't you supposed to be listening to me?"

"No shadow, I'm supposed to listen to Dark and do as he says. But I'll do something to hurt you if you KILL SEAN!" I yelled. My anger was getting out of control and I felt Sean get up.

"Control it (y/n). She's not gonna stay in there for long. Trust me I know." Jack reached out to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

Anti's POV

I woke up again and found the knife on my chest. I found another note and read it.

Anti, by the time you are reading this I might be dead or severely injured. I'm going to tell Dark what I'm doing. Please understand I'm doing this for you. After all that happened I still love you and I promise I will get you out. Times aren't at there best though. If I'm dead, I'm sorry but I tried.
(Y/n)
I set down the note and hugged my knees.
Wait what the fuck am I doing!? I'm acting like a weak piece of shit.
I stood up and tried my best to get into (y/n's) brain.

=•= time skip =•=

I sat down on my bed after a conversation with (y/n) and her dark side. I just hope she tells Dark and he finds a way around this. She's to innocent to have this 'thing' in her body.

I sat there alone for a good 3 minutes. I felt my back being pushed on.

"What the hell!" I barked turning around. No one was there. I stood back up and felt fine. But then I felt like something sharp was being held to my throat. I felt it piercing my skin in the process.

"Dark! Stop being invisible!" I yelled. But nothing happened. I felt something sharp on my wrist and saw it was bleeding as if someone had cut it.

About 26 minutes later of torture and me just thinking, I finally found out what was happening. A while back when jack sent (y/n) with shadow he linked our lives. That means I can feel every ounce of pain or damage done to his body. This wasn't working for me.

Jacks POV
I begged shadow to keep cutting me open and hurting me. I knew it was causing pain to Anti. And I liked it. He deserves every ounce of pain. Almost nothing really makes me angry, but his living body makes me sick and infuriated. I hate the clone of a bastard.

Your POV

I watched as glitch held me back. Shadow was tearing into jacks skin. Ripping him apart in ways. I cried and saw glitch feeling bad. He didn't wanna see me like this. He's a good friend of mine and I would like to keep it that way.

"DARK!!" I screamed out. Then glitch put his hand over my mouth.

"Aww come on (y/n)! Just let me out to play! After all I do have to have permission right now!" She mocked me.
"Never! I'm gonna fight you!" I shouted in my head at my dark form.
"Well can we at least make up a name or something for me?" She asked annoyed.
"Like what!"
"Like... oh I know! What about nightmare!"
"I mean I won't call you nightmare but..."
"Shut it! That's my new name! And I don't want any other suggestions!"
"Fine!"
"So can I come out! I won't hurt anyone... I might hurt glitch but that's it!" She begged.
"Fine. But when I want to take over my body. It's mine again!"
I agreed. I felt ripping. It hurt. My skin was tearing apart and I felt every piece of it. Glitch backed away as I screamed in agony. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I watched what happened while 'nightmare' was around.

shadows POV

I sat in front of (y/n) and glitch and tore Sean open. About 20 minutes into it I saw (y/n) turn into her dark form. Dark had told me about it and I could tell that wasn't (y/n). Her skin was   The normal, She had pure black eyes, White long hair, this white shirt on that was somewhat split down the middle. The back was all ripped and shredded so you could see most of her back. She wore black ripped skinny jeans and black high heels.

Then I saw Dark rush in the room.

"(Y/n) what did you do!" He yelled at her.

"Oh honey! I'm not (y/n). My names... September."
Her voice was echoing just like mine does.
"September mourning!" She laughed.
"But also nightmare." She continued.

"Lets go see Anti." He grabbed her hand. I looked back at jack and he looked so pissed.

Your/ September's POV

Dark grabbed my arms and he dragged me into another room.

"What the hell September!" He yelled at me.

"I just wanna be out and around for once." She gave a evil chuckle.
Her voice wasn't deep it was still like her regular one. It was a little.... scratcher though.

A/n

Ok so i know how I had you kill Anti all those times and jack never died. But listen. I have a plan. So don't worry. I'm not stupid. Or maybe I am. Anyways thx for reading!!💙