Anti's back baby!

"W-what are you gonna do with me?" I screamed at him as he walked closer, and closer to me.

"Nothin really. I mean... I'm not gonna kill ya, just gonna hurt you, really really bad..." He seethed, touching my skin with his grimy fingertips.

"Please!" I cried out, trying my hardest to fight my way out of the restraints he put me in. The rope was cutting into my skin, making it bleed from the digging.

"Alright." Anti sighed, witnessing my struggles. "Hey! Dark! Come take this beautiful lady to her room!" He smiled. Ugh. It's just so... I don't know how to explain it. His horrid smile makes my skin crawl. I watched as a taller man padded into the room, his expression seeming to be unimpressed. "This is (y/n)!" Anti beamed. "Our new guest!" Dark's black hair fell in front of his eyes, his gray suit bunching up as his hand goes to push his pitch hair back.

"So you're not gonna do to her the same you've done to the others?" Dark questioned, giving Anti only a side glance. His deep voice startled me as it echoed around me. He untied me and dragged me off of the table to only pull me around the carpeted floor until we reached another room.
It was empty, the only thing filling space being a dirty looking bed.

"Here's your room" Dark sighed. When he said room it sound more Rum like, and it was quite odd to me. I sat on a white mattress blanket. There were plain white pillows and a window over my bed.

"Here!" Anti gave me a paper while glitching into the room.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a Chore lost, duh!" Anti responded like a little kid.

1. Make your bed.
2. Vacuum down stairs.
3. Clean dishes if needed.
4. Clean anti and darks room. (Don't enter WITHOUT PERMISSION!)

I gave a firm yet scared nod, knowing that if I did not comply, I would probably be the reason their rooms needed cleaning.

"And if you don't," Dark started.

"There will be punishments!" Anti finished. They both smiled and exited the room. I didn't really know what to do but I wasn't that much in pain anymore. My head still hurt but not bad. I stumbled out of my room and attempted to walk down the stairs. I walked down slowly and finally made it to my destination. I looked around the living room and saw a HUGE tv on the wall. A medium sized couch that was leatherish and black. The walls were white but have occasional stains. I saw dark sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Umm excuse me, dark?" I asked as polite as possible. He turned his head and looked at me.

"What?"

"Where's the vacuum?"

"It's right there!" He said irritated. He pointed behind me and I saw a white shark vacuum.

=•= time skip =•=

I was finally done doing all the chores except for cleaning their rooms. I took a deep breath and saw who was closest to me.

"H-hey A-Anti..." I stuttered.

"Yes!" He beamed turning around.

"C-can I clean you room now?" I asked trying to sound somewhat brave.

"Uh, yeah!" He gave a chuckle and told me to follow him. I did as told and he took me to a room with a green door.
"So umm. It's a little messy!" He teased he opened the door and there were blood stains, clothes everywhere, and his bed was a reck!

"Woah!" I yelled as he pushed me in the room. He slammed the door and I was stuck in there until I cleaned the full room.

=•= time skip =•=

Turns out anti locked me in here and I think he fell asleep or something. Honestly I think I'm gonna pass out because I'm so freaking tired too. I just walked over to Anti's newly made bed and decided to sleep there. I knew I was probably gonna be punished, but it was worth it.

"What the hell!" I heard anti yell. His door slammed open and it woke me up fast.

"No, no! Please don't hurt me!" I cried, turning myself into a ball. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya but, why are ya sleeping in ma bed!" He yelled while opening his eyes.

"Y-you locked me in here!! And I got tired..." I responded scared.

He walked over and sat By me on the bed. "You're just lucky it wasn't darks room!" He laughed. I gave a little giggle and he looked shocked for a minute.

"What?" I asked with my smile fading.

"Do ya wanna see jack?" Anti asked, his voice becoming a little sincere.

"I guess so. Is he like you guys?" I worried.

"No... he's much nicer and weaker than me and dark." He looked sad but at the same time happy.
"Follow me." He demanded standing up. We exited the room and he took me outside to a cellar thingy.

"Oh jackiboy!!" Anti yelled down there.

"Leave me alone!" I heard the Irish man yell back. Rounding the corner, I saw him sitting with his hands tied together.

"(Y/n)?" He sounded concerned and surprised.

"See! I didn't hurt her!" Anti chuckled. My back straightened out because chills went down my back from his laugh. I walked over to jack and saw cuts and marks all over him.

"Im okay. And I shouldn't be the one to worry about. I'm helpless. No one can persuade Anti to set me free." Jack said hopelessly.

"B-but!" I couldn't continue because anti grabbed my arm.
Kicking and screaming, I tried to pull myself away from the demon who held me.

"Time to head back. Stop fighting me!" He yelled with his accent showing.