Dark!

I woke up the next morning feeling eyes looking at me. Turning over, I saw anti and dark staring at me while I slept, smiles smearing across their lips. "What a great way to be greeted in the morning." I joked, pulling the blanket over to cover me more.

"Yeah we know, anyways what's for breakfast!?" Dark asked, his voice laced with excitement but boredom at the same time.

"I don't make breakfast. I clean." I responded turning over to continue sleeping.

"Well you do now!" Dark yelled pulling me out of bed, not caring what I had to say.

"No! Wait!" attempting to make Dark let me go, I shouted with disbelief. I slept in my underwear and a baggy t-shirt because it got hot and muggy last night.

"Damn girl..." Dark whispers.
I took my blanket and moved it so it was around my waist, hiding my body from the demons.

"Here." Anti yelled tossing me some shorts. My eyes widened as I grabbed the shorts.

"Thanks." I pulled on the shorts and saw dark with his arms crossed looking at anti.

"Come on. She didn't have pants on! It was great! Did you see dat ass!? I mean if anything she should be wearing less!" Dark scared me. He sounded... well he sounded crazy.

"I think it's best if she has her clothes ON." Anti stood up for me. He left the room and I was stuck with Dark once again. I coward in a corner and saw him make his way over to me. He caresses my face and curled his lips up into a demonic grin.

"You're as much of a coward as Seàn!" Dark spat at me. I screamed and saw anti run in. I put my had where he spit at me and felt one single tear fall down my face.

"Dark!! What the hell!" Anti yelled running over to his roommate, acrimony filling the green demons blank eyes.

"She's sickening! She just as bad as jack!" Dark yelled back, staring at the sight.

"She's a girl!" Anti pointed to me.

"So, you've hurt girls before."

"No! Just stop! I think you should leave for a little, ok?!" With that, dark exits the room and walks downstairs. Anti went to reach out for me and I jerked back hitting the wall.

"Oh! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm sorry..." Anti reassured me. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"I'm not use to stuff like this. My mom and dad always sheltered me. I didn't even go to a real school. I didn't even have real friends." I explained, wiping away the tear that ran down my face.

"Well I'm sorry this is the way you see the world now." He rubbed the back of his neck. looking to his pants, I saw the indent of a phone in his pants.

"Hey, umm I told my parents I would call them every now and then. Do you think I could do that?" My fragile voice spoke out, not wanting to seem to frightened.

"Yeah, I guess you can..." he approved. I walked over to anti as he held up my phone. I smiled and started calling my mom.

"Hello?" My mom answered over the phone.

"Hey mom."

"(Y/n) is that you!?" She cried, her voice hoarse.

"Yeah mom it's me."

"Where are you!"

"Mom I'm fine! I'm just staying with..."

"Some friends!" Anti mouthed to me.

"With some friends!" I finished.

"Are you sure! I didn't know you had any!?"

"Mom I'm fine! But look umm... I met these friends online..."

"No!" Anti yelled as he saw jack stomp into the room.

"Hey mom I gotta go, my friend is sick and I'm taking care of them! Love you bye!" With that I hung up the phone I looked at Sean and saw his beaten up face.

"Seàn? Are you alright!?" I rushed over to him.

"Uh i don't know! Why don't you ask your bastard of a 'friend'!" Jack yelled at me.

"No! I mean.... I just!" I was interrupted By anti.

"Jack I think you just need some rest!" Anti gave a evil chuckle.

"Well then I will put him to sleep! So you can leave now Anti!" I glared at the demon. Anti stomped  out of the room and slammed the door shut. I helped jack over to my bed and laid him down there.

"Thanks (y/n)." He kinda whispers.

"Hey, I'm just a nice person."I smiled.

"Do you trust him?" He asked

"Like... I mean I trust him more than dark. He helped me when dark had a perverted eye on me. And when dark spit at me he was there for me." I sat down next to Sean and just thought to myself.

"Yeah... he's definitely better than dark. If dark was the one screwing with me I would be dead already." Jack awkwardly laughed.

"Well then I'm glad he's not. But, sadly I have to go make breakfast for them. I will see you later." I stood up and walked towards the door, remorse entering my heart.

"(Y/n).. I'm sorry about them hurting you." The look in his eyes was worse than what he said. He looked miserable, sad, angry, and tired. I smiled and exited the room. I closed the door softly and made my way downstairs. I looked on the couch and saw dark sitting there. He saw me staring and walked over to me.

"Heh, still weak aren't we!" Dark asked caressing my cheek.

"No." I denied.

"Shut up you little bitch! We all know you are! And would you stop being so 'cute' for anti!? The last thing he needs is a distraction from his 'work' with jack!" He pushed me back into the table. He walked back over to me and put his hands on my shoulder.
"I mean... I don't see why he doesn't just kill you like the rest!?"

"I don't know!" I yelled pushing him back.
"If he isn't why don't you! I mean I'm just a tool aren't I!?" I continued.