Im back!! Again ^-^

Omg!!! It feels like we just hit 300!! Now we're already at 400!?! Oml! Thank you guys so so much! I hope you enjoy!♥️

=•=•=•=•=

"I'm Felix." He didn't stick his hand out so I stuck mine back down by my side. He looked like he was cringing so hard.

Dark took my hand in a act of 'she's not to play with' kind of thing. Then I saw a woman with brown hair, green eyes, a red flannel on, grey ripped skinny jeans on, and black sneakers on.

"Shadow!" She yelled running to us.

"Oh... who's this." I realized he was still holding my hand. I jerked it back and smiled

"This is (y/n). Our daughter." Shadow smiled.

"Oh... oh! (Y/n)!! I thought I'd never see you again!" She hugged me.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" I laughed.

"Aww can't I meet dear old mama!" September asked in my head.
"Leave it September!"
"Why! She's technically my mom too!" She laughed
"Shut the fuck u-" I realized I had said that out loud.

"I knew it. See shadow! This is why we couldn't have children!" Mikayla complained.

"Oh whatever! Mark got use to it!"

I just stood there awkwardly and looked around.

"We need help. Her boyfriend, who you aren't gonna believe. Is trapped in a house from magic."

"Why wouldn't she believe who he was?" I asked with a smile.

"Because, out of all people you chose him." He laughed.

"Shut up!" I smirked.

"Alright let's go." Mikayla sounded annoyed. Shadow took both of our hands and we were wrapped in a cloud of black smoke. We arrived at antis house.

"Really! You're dating him!" Mikayla yelled shocked.

"Yup."

"I'm disappointed." She shook her head. We walked right through the door and we both saw Mikayla chuckle when we came in.

"ANTI!!" I beamed through the house. I saw him sit up from the couch.

"(Y- what the hell!" He yelled.

"I found my parents!" I chirped.

I saw Mikayla shake her head in disappointment at Anti.

"I know not all of us aren't as handsome as me." Anti mocked Mikayla.

"Shut up!" She barked at him. I felt my skin crack a little.

"What the hell are you doing!"
"I'm stronger now. You can't stop me!" The woman in my body fought me.

"Shadow!! She's coming!" I yelled in agony. Anti ran to my side and helped me stay up.

Your/September's POV

I was finally out again. I saw the others just stare at me. Shadow looked me straight in the eyes and he looked terrified.

"Aww daddy! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I teased.

"EVERYONE SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN! IM HERE TO DO A FUCKING SPELL AND IM GONNA DO IT!!" Mikayla spat at all of us. I saw Anti in a corner with his arms crossed. I gave him a small frown and he just flipped me off.

"Don't forget loser, I'm stronger than you!" I teased.

I saw shadow throw some black smoke at me. I tried to turn around but I was stuck in place. I couldn't even move my hands.

"What the hell shadow!" I could still speak.

"We need you to not interrupt us." He glared at me.

=•= time skip because I can =•=

I saw Anti stand up and walk over to me.

"Can I have (y/n) back. Please." He begged.

"Not until dark finds out what you've all done."

"Please! I just wanna see her!" I saw Mikayla come up to Anti and slap him on the back of the head.

"She loves dark stupid! And she ain't leaving until she sees him!" Mikayla explained. She's right. He's hot!

"I mean yeah. He's hotter than you!" I nagged.

"Hey that's not true! I thinks Anti's hotter than dark!" The annoying member in my head pouted.

"(Y/n) just said she agrees with me." I lied.

"You bitch! I know she didn't say that! I can read minds stupid!" He smacked me on the head.

"Whatever!" We acted like brother and sister.

"Alright! Now. How do we get (y/n) back!" Anti asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"We wait. Or we get dark." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark" I whispered to myself. Then I saw a cloud of red smoke In front of me.

"What the hell!" Mikayla cursed.

"Someone called me here!" Dark crossed his arms.

"That's me!" I smiled. I saw him turn around and look at me with anger.
I saw him stand there for a few minutes and I tried reading his mind.

"Ok." Is all I got. I saw his face turn happy.

"What did they do to you!" He sounded pissed.

"They stuck me here!"

"Dammit shadow! What is Mikayla doing here! Never mind. Just get out. All of you!" He demanded. They all left the house and then he looked back at me.
"I'm so sorry September. I wouldn't had let this happen. I just smiled. He broke the barrier on me and I hugged him.

"It's okay Dark." I smiled.

Anti's POV

When I watched (y/n) scream in pain from her dark side taking over hurt me. But seeing her like Dark was even worse. I know it's not really her but she looks similar. I just can't lose her to them.