Trespasser

Ishara

"I swear, I've seen that lion right here! He was drinking from the river. My daughter and I were minding our own business eating the grass." Said a female giraffe. Her name is "Fila".

Kion the Pride Lands current lion guard leader nodded his head. "Hmm, I see. You said that other animals are complaining about this as well?"

"Yes. Idi the zebra had told me first about it, then the word had eventually spread all over the Pride Lands. Animals are warning each other about it for their safety. The male hasn't caused any danger yet to anyone. But it can still happen one day. Which is why I inform you and your guard team now. Hopefully, you can find him. I won't let my daughter Chiku graze alone unless he is gone!"

I nod. "I understand ma'am. We will get straight to the bottom of this with the King!"

"Yeah. Beshte, Bunga, Ono, and I can go scout out for any clues right now while you and Kion inform Kovu." Said Fuli, the cheetah.

We all nod in agreement.

Fila lowered down her long neck meeting her head with Kion's. Kion hugged her.

"We'll try and do everything that we can, Fila. Thank you again for telling us. This is very serious and needs to be solved right away!"

She smiles, "I understand. The animals have always trusted you since you were a little cub. You've brought so much intelligence, bravery, responsibility, selfless, caring, protective, heroic and kind-hearted into the Pride Lands. Your father would be so proud. We thank you always!"

Kion smiles back. With that, Fila walks away with her calf close at her side.

"Alright guys, you know what to do. Ishara you come with me back to Pride Rock. Fuli, Beshte, Ono, and Bunga you four can go scout out for clues. I'll be right back to join you!" Kion ordered.

Every one nodded and went separate directions. Kion and I ran quickly back to Pride Rock. I hope King Kovu is around so we can tell him the urgent news.

When we arrived, we've found Queen Kiara speaking with my mother.

"Oh, Ishara there you are!" My mother says happily, while head-budding me.

"Hi mom!" I smile.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but Kiara where is Kovu?" Kion asks in a rush.

Queen Kiara can tell that something is up by his tone. She raises a brow, "Why? What's wrong Kion??"

"You remember Fila right?"

"Yeah, the giraffe. Is she alright?"

Kion nodded, "Yeah. But she reported to me and my guard team today that some of the animals have seen a male lion trespassing around the river."

Queen Kiara gasps, "What? Oh no, not again..."

"I'm starting to think maybe it's that same lion that attacked Kovu the last time. He could've came back!"

I snort. "Pfft. I doubt it..."

"Well, Kovu isn't back home yet. Maybe one of the animals had told him too about it. He could be out searching for himself." Said Kiara.