A Strange Reunion

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, Skyy15 here 😄. So I've been getting TONS of questions about certain things. Questions like, "Will Prince Heri return back to his birth pride? How will King Kovu react?" Or "Who's Kopa's father? Will he reunite with his mother back at the Jungle Pride someday?"

Those questions I cannot answer just yet. It'll spoil the whole story 😅. I know, sucks right? But I am really loving you guys excitement and predictions of what COULD happen. Please comment and tell me more of what you're thinking!

Lastly, I've been getting in touch with users asking me to read their TLK books or checking out their own TLK characters. I don't mind doing so, so don't be afraid to ask me! 😊 I adore reading other users thoughts of what they think how TLK should have gone in their own theory. It's cool! Just note that reading all of your books and ideas at once can be overwhelming. So I'll try to catch up with you all as much as I can!

Thank you for all of your support, inspiration, and comments on all of my TLK fan books. I appreciate it! I wouldn't of gotten this far without you all ❤️. I don't write just for me, but you guys too!

Below you'll find Heri's POV since he is the most popular character out of this book so far 😄. You're welcome!

Xoxo,

Skyy15❤️

__________________________

Heri

Clouds move in the morning sky, kissed into brilliant white by the sun. They move south toward the mountains, together yet independent. Gaps widen and close, one slides right under another and always they are changing shape.

I'm sleeping underneath Amwa's tree. That is where I sleep every night and stay until I can get my own place to live. I am still debating if I should return to my birth pride or not. Everything is just hitting me all at once. It's very hard to understand, but I am trying.

A few leaves had fallen down from the tree and landed on my nose. I wake up with a loud sneeze.

"Good morning, Heri! How did you sleep?" Amwa's cherry voice, asks me.

I open my emerald green eyes with a yawn. "Somewhat well. Didn't get that much of sleep, since I had to leave earlier thanks to that lioness who had came here."

"That lioness was your aunt and she was in need for help. You know animals come and go here a lot. I'm afraid you may have to sleep some place else Heri. Well, that's if you don't want to get expose by anyone."

I stand up and stretch. "My aunt? And I like sleeping here. I feel safe than out there."

Amwa pats my side. "Yes, her name is Vitani. She is your father's big sister. Your going to have to leave now though. I have some busy tasks to intend and it may take all day. I know a spot where you can stay. It's not far from here. Eventually Heri, your going to have to face your fears and meet up with your parents. I can't hide you as a secret any longer. Someone is going to find out soon!"

"I know, Amwa. I'm figuring that out now on what to do and okay thank you!"

She walks off. "Come on, I'll show you to the spot. It's just pass these trees."

I nod following right behind her. Amwa led me to an area that has a lot of tall grass and a tree or two for privacy. Behind the trees sits a regular sized cave. It's completely empty and no one haven't lived her she claims in years.