Rejection

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, Skyy15 here! I am NOT suppose to be making POV's of Kiara, Kovu, Kion, Kopa, and Vitani. Remember, this book and the last one "Makosa's Beginning" is ONLY suppose to be about the two brothers Makosa and Heri. The plot is mainly focused on them if you've noticed while reading along.

I am saying this because ONLY on this chapter I will allow a Kovu POV. I want readers to see and get close with his personal thoughts and emotions on Heri. It is important that we find out! 😄

Now, you may read and enjoy the chapter. I'm done talking 😂. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments, wall posts, votes, and private inbox messages. I appreciate it a ton! 💕

Xoxo,

Skyy15❤️

__________________________

Kovu

Kiara and I have just arrived in front of Amwa's ancient baobab tree. Amwa is Rafiki's daughter and only child (that we know of). She serves as the new adviser to all future Kings and also a doctor too by creating special herbs that can cure any animal.

She is very friendly and sweet. Her father raised her very well. But there is one thing I have a problem with that I MUST speak to her about. Why is she helping rouges? She knows that is my number one rule since I've became King. We do not help rouges. Especially a male lion! They'll lead us all to danger and take over the Pride.

I sigh while sitting down underneath a tree while shaking my head. I can't stop thinking about that lion. It's all so strange to me. Amwa would never disloyal me! Maybe he mentioned a different female with the same name as her.

Nah...

Kiara nuzzles me softly. "Don't worry dear, everything is going to be okay. We're going to solve this problem out respectfully with Amwa and then go home happily like nothing had happened."

I look up at the sky. Clouds are forming together. The white color is turning to a very dark grey. It's going to rain soon. I sure hope Amwa is home before we get caught up in bad weather.

"Hello, your majesty and highness!" A voice greets from above. "I didn't know you were here already. I've gotten the report from Zazu. Is there something wrong?"

I stand back on my four paws and nod. "Hello Amwa! Yes, something is wrong. Can you come down please?"

Amwa swings down from her tree and stands between me and Kiara. She has a very confused face expression.

"Earlier Kiara's brother Kion had came across a lion. He wasn't from our Pride. He was with Kion's two daughters, our nieces. Kion had no clue if he'd hurt them or try to hurt them. His first instinct told him to attack the male and he did so. He held him down until I had arrived. Fuli the cheetah explained to me what happened so I had to go see of course for myself to get a better understanding. This male seems be a young adult and much shorter than I am." I explain.

"Oh. I don't see why that has something to do with me your majesty. I haven't seen a male lion around here. You know I would have reported to you both at once!"

I shake my head. "No, that's not why. The lion mentioned your name after he called me dad."

Amwa's eyes widen big. Kiara raised her left brow. "Amwa, what is it?"