Fire

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Hey guys, Skyy15 here! I knoooowwww, it has been such a LONG time since I last wrote on wattpad. I've been so busy with college. Now that I am free on winter break and done with finals, that means...MORE UPDATES!!!!! :D To be honest before I had started typing this chapter, I had to re-read a bit to remember where exactly I have Ieft off lol. Now that my mind is refreshed, I can put my awesome creativity imagination back to business ^__^ I have some surprises in stored for later chapters also that will leave you ALL at the edges of your seats like oh my gosh. But yeah, that is all the announcements that I have for today. Again, thank you all for commenting, voting, and posting on my profile wall with your sweet compliments and thoughtful words. I appreciate every last one of you following me in this writing journey. I don't just do it for me ya know *eye wink*

xoxo,

Skyy15<3

Adia 

"Ouch Chauna, that hurts!" I giggle, in a playful manner.

My twin sister Chauna and I are busy playing a nice game of wrestle. Chauna have always view herself as the more tougher and stronger sister than I, every since we were smaller cubs. But let's face it, who was chosen to become the next Lion Guard? Right, like I've thought.

Chauna pinned down on my belly. She nibbles on my left ear as I growl. I somehow manage to get up and toss her from off my back. She tumbles over, failing to catch her balance in the process. I took this as my chance to quickly pounce on her.

"Whoaaa!" Chauna yells.

I made us both roll off a short cliff into a new forbidden land. A land that neither of us sisters  do not recognize. We have never been this far off from home before. I slowly stand up rubbing my head with my paw.

"Well, that wasn't a nice fall." I said, joking.

Chauna rolled her eyes. "Yeah, thanks to you!" 

"Oh hush, just admit that I've won this round."

I smirk while Chauna groans.

"Well Chauna, I am waiting."

"Fine you won this time. But dont get too excited Adia, i will get you back one day when you're not looking."

I snort. "Sure, whatever you say sis."

Chauna looks around as she stands back up on her four paws. ''Hey, where are we? This isnt home."

"Huh?"

I look confused while cocking my head to the side. What does she mean why are not home?

"That cant be true. We didnt run off too far like mommy said. He told us to stay close by. How did we get here?"

Chauna shrugs. ''I dont know, but we need to go now. There's something about this place thats making my hairs stand. Let's get out of here!"

I nod my head without a word and follow Chauna up the short cliff.  We hurried home in case if we were followed by someone. Who knows what could have been living there. It could be an unknown predator. We run through the tall grasses as fast as our little paws can take us. We trust our noses to guide us back to the hunting grounds. That is where our mother is. She went to go hunt our lunch with the hunting party. We were told to stay close by and play. Now we're separated. This is not good at all. With the grasses being so tall and hard for us cubs to see, it made it seem almost impossible to get back home.