Forswear it (3)

Juliet woke herself up at four o'clock. They would be leaving at six to head for the cup and she wanted to be ready before everyone else. She took a shower, got dressed into a pair of high waisted pants and a long sleeve flower crop top, and went sit in the living room. Her top was black with red flowers, since she was supporting Bulgaria even though they wouldn't win.

When Fred and George were woken up their mother, she asked them to find Juliet in case she got lost. They both knew she wasn't lost but they decided to find her anyway. George was still half asleep when he found her outside sitting at the picnic table they had in their backyard. She was dressed and staring off towards the house.

"Good morning" George yawned

"Good morning" George yawned. It was about five o'clock and the sun was starting to shine.

"Morning" She answered after a moment, looking up at him. His hair was messy and he was still in pajamas. She got up and followed him inside, figuring that they were told to find her. She had been sitting out there for half an hour.

Her and George joined everyone at the breakfast table, and she and Molly were the only ones who didn't look half asleep. Everyone ate breakfast talking about the upcoming game.

"I'm assuming your colour choice is deliberate." Fred said ponting to her top.

"It is. Bulgaria is going to loose though." She answered, taking a bite of her toast.

"What makes you say that?" Ron asked curiously.

"Because Ireland has better chasers. Bulgaria depends on Krum to catch the snitch, and he will, but Ireland's points will still be higher." Juliet explained.

"So you're saying Ireland wins, but Krum gets the snitch?" George asked, making her nod. She knew that they would make a bet on it when they got there because she is always right.

The group started heading to the port key a half hour later. Juliet stood in the back of the group with the twins, talking about the Weasley's Wizard Weezers that Juliet saved from Molly. The group came to a sudden stop as Arthur stopped to talk to two other wizards. He introduced everyone in the group to the new man, Amos Diggory, and his son Cedric.

When the group started moving again, Cedric joined them in the back. He turned to Juliet making George visibly tense. All the girls had a thing for Cedric, even Ginny and Hermione were staring at him. He felt his heart sink as he watched Cedric transfigure a rose behind his back.

"Forswear it, sight. For I never saw true beauty until this night." He said, pulling the rose out from behind his back and presenting it to Juliet.

"Are you hitting on me?" She asked confused, staring at him blankly. She had stopped, causing the twins to stop as well.