Preperations (49)

Since Bill and Fleurs wedding was in two days, Juliet, Fred and George decided to stay at the burrow when Molly suggested it. Appreating could have reopened Georges wound anyway, so it was a plus that they wouldn't have to move him.

The next morning, Juliet spent ten minutes sitting with George in the kitchen re-wrapping his ear and trying the healing spells again. Her phone kept buzzing on the table, but she ignored it an so did he.

"Who keeps calling you?" He asked, wincing as she bandaged his head tightly.

"Violet"

"Why?" He asked curiously. Her phone started ringing for the third time since they'd sat down.

"I told her that she killed you"

"You what?" He asked surprised, as everyone started coming in. Molly had left to get everyone for breakfast, so they could start getting ready for the wedding.

"I told her she killed you" She said causally, "I want her to feel bad for what she's done. It'll push her into joining the order so I can stop spying."

"You don't think she'll be mad?"

"She will be. She'll be furious, and here in a couple minutes" Juliet told him, finishing up his bandage and throwing the old ones away,

"Seconds" a voice corrected from the door. They looked up to see Violet standing by the open back door, leaving against the frame.

"Just in time for breakfast" Molly said, putting another plate down on the table, making then all laugh a little.

"You look terrible" Juliet told her, as she sat down across from her where Molly had put her plate. Her face was pale and discolored, and she obviously didn't get much sleep.

"Of course I do. I spent the night thinking I murdered your boyfriend" She snapped, then her face sofened. "Which I really didn't mean to do, for the record. I aimed it past him but his big head got in the way"

"Sorry?" George said confused, he didn't really know how to respond to that.

"Regardless, you need to make some life changes" Juliet told her, taking a bite of her food. "Be nicer, do things for other people, stop using so much dark magic. You'll turn into mom. You know what that magic does to people better than anyone"

"You're right" She said, making Juliet smirk.

"You can help out with the wedding preparations" Juliet said, catching Molly's attention "We've got another helper!"

Molly was greatful to have another set of hands, and put her and Juliet with the twins who were in charge of folding napkins. After a brief conversation with Fleur, they decided on swans which Juliet and Violet started instantly. The twins read over the instructions a few times and tried, and looked up to see how the girls were doing to see they already had three each, without the instructions.

"How do you even know how to do that?" Fred asked them surprised, "Napkin folding isn't the most often used thing"

"Dad taught us" Violet answered with a shrug,

"Some things just stick" Juliet continued, picking up a new napkin and putting herself in between the twins to show them how.

The task Molly expected to last least three hours, lasted only one and a half, once Juliet explained in a way the twins understood. They had given them that task so the boys didn't mess anything up, but they were once again loose in the house without anything to do. They were sent upstairs to clean while the girls helped out in the kitchen.

Juliet knew by the way Violet acted that the death eaters were getting particularly suspicious of her. She had been able to make them believe she was living on her own, and not communicating with the Weasleys, but after not going in that night they no longer believed that. They wouldn't say anything to her, because they had no proof, but as soon as they got the evidence they would question her about it.

Even if they did find out, she had a plans and back up plans, none very favorable, but all talked through with George. He was worried about her, and she knew it, so he said he would agree to whatever she had to do. He knew that if something were to happen she was prepared for it, because she really did have a plan for everything, and that comforted him enough.

The first thing she had to do was get her job back at Mungo's. She was bored, and couldn't go into the shop during work hours so had nothing to do all day. Plus, she could use that as an excuse to not see the death eaters. She had sent in the request, and would hear back from them even though they would except her. The staff was slowly dwindling as a lot of people didn't want to step on the toes of death eaters, who were starting to make it clear who they didn't like. More muggleborns were attacked all the time, and Juliet knew she could get away with helping them more than anyone else could. That was until they stopped being allowed in the hospitals all together, which would happen soon enough. She was still thinking of a plan for that.

Violet, to her surprise, had fun helping out. She got to know the Weasleys, and was starting to understand why Juliet wanted to stay around. She wasn't mad about her sisters lie, because they both knew she deserved it. She needed it even, because she otherwise would not have gone and would not have seen what it was like to be a part of something. The Weasleys excepted her with open arms, knowing the mistakes she had made and the kind of person she was, but they could tell she was really trying to change. A mean word or threat would slip occasionally, but she would mostly catch herself.

Instead of going to bed, Juliet got out a notebook and started to write. She wrote everything she could think of that could help Harry, Ron, and Hermione, including where she thought the Horcuxes could be, because she had quite a few ideas. She explained how she knew and how many there would be and what to expect when they found them. It took a lot to destroy them, a lot, but Juliet gave them a few ideas of how.

She also gave them survival information. Where they could hide in case of an emergency, what plants were edible and which ones weren't, and spells that could help them in case of attack. She even wrote her suspensions about the name Voldemort being taboo, literally, in the first war, and how she thought they would make it so again. She stopped when the notebook was full, even though there was so much more she could do to help them. She stopped because it was morning, and she had written all night.