Age who? (7)

Juliet, being that she was taking the most advanced classes for her year, only had one class with the twins. Defense against the dark arts on Thursday's. The rest of her classes, she had with Cordelia.The two of them quickly took to sitting next to each other, but never said a word. While most of the kids found these classes challenging, Cordelia and Juliet found them rather easy.

Juliet joined the twins in defense against the dark arts, sitting next to George at the four person table. Cordelia was running late, since she had taken a different way to class than Juliet. They made a bet about which way was faster.

"Long time no see." George said causally, making Juliet smile and roll her eyes.

"Hello to you too. And hello Fred." She said, leaning over the table to give a wave. He waved back jokingly, doing the same thing she did.

Cordelia walked into the classroom then, taking the empty seat next to Juliet like always. She pulled out a galleon out of her bag and tossed it to Juliet, making the twins look at her questionably. They had never even seen the girl before, much less expected her to be Juliet's friend.

Before they could question it, Professor Moody walked into the classroom. It was Juliet's first time seeing him, so she instantly read up on him. She was rather surprised to find that he was actually an impostor. The presence of a hip flask told her polyjuice potion. This would be an interesting year for sure.

Before anyone knew it, it was October, and they were outside waiting for the other schools to arrive. Juliet stood with the twins and Lee, chatting with them as they waited. She never did explain about Cordelia, but didn't find it necessary. The two girls only even spoke occasionally.

Beauxbatons was the first to arrive, flying in on winged horse drawn carriages. They all seemed to be of below average intelligence, depending on their pretty faces to get them where they needed to be. The Durmstrang kids were a lot of the same, but with muscles instead of beauty. She noticed Lee staring at one of the girls in powder blue.

"That ones a lesbian." She said to him, causing him to groan. The twins laughed at the two, happy that they got along so well. It meant a lot to them, because they were both their best friends.

They parted ways with Juliet when they went back to the great hall, watching her join the same mysterious blonde girl at the Ravenclaw table. Once Juliet was gone, Angelina was at the twins sides within seconds.

Dumbledore gave a speech about making friends with people from other schools, before going on to talk about the tournament. He revealed the Goblet of Fire, which would be used to pick champions. An age line was cast around the flaming cup and that was that.

George watched in amusement, Juliet at her table. Most of the French girls had sat over there and she didn't seem pleased. After a short time Juliet met his eyes and gave him a smile that screamed 'Help me'. He just laughed and gave her a look. Juliet rolled her eyes in response and turned back to the babbling French girl that didn't even care that she wasn't listening.

"Since when is Holmes friends with Cordelia Reed?" Angeline asked, demanding George's attention, "Those freaks deserve each other."

"Don't call her that." Fred and George said at the same time, making Angelina scoff.

"It's what she is. Her and Reed both." Angelina said "I heard from Cho Chang that they don't even talk to each other. They don't need too because they both do that weird deduction thing."

"Just drop it Angeline." Lee said. She was pissing them all of lately. Thankfully she did, and they were able to finish their dinner without another word said from her.

The twins met up with Juliet in Moaning Myrtles bathroom that night, just like they planned. Juliet was in her pajamas and so were they, because it was one in the morning. Juliet explained what they would be doing, and the twins a list of ingredients they needed to get. There were some ingredients that she would be taking care of since they wouldn't be found in the school.

Even though Juliet was going to be the one making the potion, she was making the twins keep her company while she did so. It would take about three weeks to finish completely, and they would meet up every so often to work on it.

When the potion was finally done, the twins made their way to the great hall, flasks in hand. Juliet had already arrived, so she didn't look involved with it. Her and Cordelia sat at the Ravenclaw table pretending to do homework when they came in.

"It's not going to work." Hermione said, in a sing song voice.

"And whys that Granger?" Fred asked, as the two of them approached.

"Do you see that line? That's an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She said making a circle with her fingers. "Something as dim-witted as an age potion won't work."

"Who said it was an age potion?" George said with a sly smirk.

Hermione watched in surprise as Fred shook his flask and approached the with George. He then proceeded to dump the potion, extinguishing the blue glow where the potion made contact. The two of them jumped inside of the line just before it returned.

Everyone cheered, including Juliet and Cordelia, who knew it was Juliet's doing. The twins put their names in, and repeated the process with George's flask to get out. They cheered happily at Juliet who just laughed and clapped along with everyone else. Their victory was rather short lived, because Victor Krum had barged into the great hall and stepped over the line swiftly. Juliet took this time to follow the twins out.

"We did it!" They said together when they saw her. They were so happy, and that made her happy as well. She could tell they were itching to hug her, since that is how they expressed emotions, but didn't out of respect for her.

"What the hell. Come here, guys." She said, holding her arms out jokingly. They both whooped loudly and pulled her into a double bone crushing hug.

Juliet and Cordelia were at the Ravenclaw table, discussing muggle weapons, when the goblet of fire was ready to make its decision. Dumbledore stood, silencing the hall with the wave of a hand, and watched as the goblet shot out a bit of paper.

"The champion for Beauxbatons Academy of Magic is, Fleur Delecour!" He announced, causing everyone to cheer happily.

A pretty French girl stood and made her way to the champions room half of the girls from her school cried. Juliet exchanged a look with Cordelia, as they both knew she wouldn't last long. The goblet spat more parchment, which was caught by Dumbledore again.

"The champion for Durmstrang is, Victor Krum!" He shouted. This time everyone cheered. As dumb as the guy looked, the two girls knew that he stood a better chance than Fleur.

"The champion for Hogwarts school for witchcraft and Wizardry is," Dumbledore announced, making everyone sit on the edge of their seats,
"is Juliet Holmes."