Pulled from a Hat (60)

Juliet felt like she had never been so bored in her life. All she did was sit around the house with George when he wasn't at the shop, or with Molly who was having the time of her life knitting clothes and socks. Juliet even started joining her and found it surprisingly entertaining. As bored as she was, she didn't complain because it was a good feeling- a safe feeling. 

Even though she didn't go back to the death eaters, Violet somehow managed to get them to forgive her for what she'd done, meaning that she didn't necessarily have to stay hidden. They wanted her back but decided to let her have some time off. In their eyes, they had nothing to worry about, because they thought she was only away to mourn over her brother.

When Ginny came home for Easter break, Molly informed her that she wouldn't go back to Hogwarts after one look at her. They had all become more rebellious, meaning that without Juliet there they were being punished much more often. Ginny understood, of course, knowing how worried her mother had been. She was surprised to see Juliet sitting in the living room with George, not because she was there, but because she was obviously pregnant. It had only been a month and a half since she left Hogwarts, but she had been hiding it then and wasn't any longer.

"Since when?" Ginny asked surprised, making them look up at her.

"Sometime around Christmas," Juliet answered, getting up. George tried to help her but she just smiled at him, "So fourish months."

"That's why you left," Ginny realized, not caring when she took out her wand and pointed it at her bruised face.

"Yup, sorry I didn't give you a heads up," She said, healing her wounds silently before she could protest.

"Just name it after me and we're even," Ginny joked playfully.

"It is a she, and we haven't even begun worrying about names yet," Juliet told her, pulling her into a hug before going back to sit with George. He looked so happy, which was a refreshing thing after being at Hogwarts for so long where everyone was hurting.

"She's not being named Genevra, sorry," George told her with a small laugh.

"I would not wish that name upon any child! I was thinking Ginny," She said with a laugh of her own.

"I'm thinking something with a G sound, anyway," Juliet told them casually. "Naming a child is harder than you'd think!"

"You could always draw names from a hat," Ginny offered jokingly. She hadn't expected the two of them to actually agree with her silly idea, so she was surprised when Juliet got up for the paper and George for the hat.

Fred came over with Lee when he got an owl, and they found everyone at the table waiting for them. He about laughed his head of when he was handed a paper and a pen and was told to write girl names starting with G or J. John, Sherlock, and Rosamond where there as well, both happily adding names to the hat in the middle of the table.

"This is rather silly," Molly said, though she was smiling and writing as well.

"It does make things easier," Arthur said, "I find it exciting."

"One day you'll have to tell her that her name was chosen at random," Rose them with a laugh.

"Sherlock is a girls name," Sherlock said, sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed. He was the only one not participating.

"No it isn't," Juliet and John said at the same time. Juliet was sitting next to George, and they had both run out ideas so were both sitting back.

"What if neither of you likes the name?" Fred asked curiously,

"We'll pick again," George told him as if it were obvious.

When everyone was done, Juliet took the hat and shook it excitedly, and held it out to George.

"You want me to pick?" He asked her nervously.

"Yeah," She said with a smile. She knew he was excited about this part, so she figured she'd let him do the honor.

Everyone was quiet as he picked a scrap of paper from the hat. He looked nervous, and they all felt nervous. They had all forgotten about what was happening outside that room, all the death and hate and destruction. There was going to be a new life, a new Weasley, and life would always trump death.

When George had a paper in his hand, Juliet put down the hat down and got close so she could see what it said as he opened it. He smiled and looked up at Juliet to see she was as well.

"I love it," He told her.

"That's the one," She answered, 

"What name is it?" Fred asked excitedly.

"You'll find out in about four months, two weeks, and five days," Juliet told him seriously, making George laugh.

"You're not going to tell us?" He asked surprised. 

"Of course we are," George said, making them all laugh as well. "It was one mom put in, Giselle."

Molly started to cry instantly, being overwhelmed with happy-ness. She never expected her first grandchild to come from one of her younger sons, but she was happy all the same. They all were, for a while.

AUTHORS NOTE: I have been heavy procrasinating because we all know what happenes next. I don't want this story to end but it's going to happen soon :( You have a while to prepair, but know that the next chapter will be the battle.