Betrayal (51)

Before George could even do anything, a patronus came in, shimmering bright blue and carrying a similar warning as Juliet- to get out. Everyone who didn't live there or wasn't part of the ordered appreated away instantly, and as soon as they did the death eaters arrived.

There was fighting, but after a while they realized that they were terribly outnumbered, and had no choice but to give in. They were all taken inside for questioning about where Harry Potter was, though none of them knew. Fleur was being questioned, and everyone else held in the living room when Juliet entered with Violet.

She had done a good job of looking like she wasn't there previously. Her pretty dress was gone, replaced with a plain outfit and boots, and her makeup had been scrubbed away. She even managed to uncurl her hair. If they didn't know she was there, they wouldn't have guessed. Her mother, Bellitrix, was standing there watching the group, and her eyes lit up when she saw them.

"Girls! I'm glad you could make it!" She said, watching the surprised face that George had pulled for appearances sake causing Bellitrix to point at him with long fingernails. "Now I know which one is George"

"Why have I been called here? Surly you can handle this yourself" Juliet said, her voice icy and cruel. She had once again turned herself into a while new person.

"I want you to kill him" She said simply, pointing to George again.

"What?" She asked her, covering her shock well. Everyone stared in fear, not knowing what was going to happen. With her hands at her sides Juliet made a quick number three, that everyone saw but only George understood.

"The dark lord isn't entirely convinced that you aren't still attached. Kill him and you'll prove yourself" She said simply. Everyone was staring at Juliet, not paying attention to anyone else in the room.

"Alright" she said with a shrug. She seemed casual, and everyone felt fear fill their systems. Had Juliet been lying to them the whole time?

She pulled his wand out of the pile in Rockwoods hands, and tossed it to him. He caught it with shaking hands, his face completely blank.

"Stand up" She said sharply to him. "Now!"

"You're gonna let him fight you?" Violet asked her surprised. She was just as surprised as the rest of them. Juliet just smirked and shrugged her shoulders, before holding her wand out at George.

"Juliet you don't have t-" He started, holding his wand up loosely.

"Shut up and fight me" She said, rolling her eyes and firing a spell.

Everyone gasped as it flew past his head and harmlessly hit the wall. The spell was an icy blue, and they couldn't even begin to guess what it was. He started crying spells of his own, and they were going by so fast they couldn't even tell where they were coming from. Suddenly the spells stopped, and George had Juliets wand in his hand.

They made eye contact, but neither said anything as everyone stared. George took a deep breath, trying to compose himself.

"You cant kill me without your wand" he said, before snapping it in half. It broke apart with a loud splintering sound, and Sparks flew from the two severed pieces. His face was smug, to their surprise.

Juliet just smirked at him, before reaching behind her and pulling a gun out from underneath her shirt. She held it in one hand, looking at it for a moment before looking at George. He threw her snapped wand on the ground

"Can't I?" She asked, pointing the gun at him.

She was the only one that didn't flinch when she fired. Someone even screamed, though it was probably Ginny or Fleur, who had been taken into the room then.

"They don't know where Potter is" Juliet said through grit teeth. George lied there on the ground, his once white shirt soaked in blood as well as the floor around him. She couldn't bring herself to look, and neither could anyone else.

She threw the gun on the ground and appreciated away. Since they had done what they came to do, everyone else did as well. The Weasleys were too surprised too move, and tears flew down all their faces freely. Fred's most of all. They were all scared and confused and didn't know what to do. Then, George opened his eyes.

"Are they all gone?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah" said Remus, being the only one able to do so, "I knew she had something planned!"

"Plan three" George said sitting up, still covered in what they previously thought was blood "fake it. This stuff is stickier than I thought it'd be"

"How on Earth did you fake that!" Fred yelled suddenly. Everyone jumped at his loud tone but understood. He was furious.

"Bulletproof vest and fake blood" He said, lifting his stained shirt to show the best underneath with the bullet still stuck in it.

"Do you guys just sit around plotting each others deaths?" He yelled again.

"She knew the death eaters didn't believe her. We were just prepared"George said calmly, peeling himself off the ground. "Obviously I can't pretend to be dead, and she is going to make up something about the way I fell changing the direction of the bullet"

"And her wand?" Charlie asked, pointing to where it still layed on the ground.

"Collateral damage she said. I wanted to use a fake one but she insisted that it wouldn't break the same and they'd know" he said with a frown. "She needed a reason to use a gun instead of her wand. They don't understand muggle stuff so it's easier to convince them that way."

Molly suddenly burst into loud tears, pulling George into a hug even though  he was still covered in fake blood. 

"Don't every do something like again" She said to him, wiping under her eyes.

"You should have heard plan seven. I'm glad we didn't have to do that one, that's for sure"

"You guys both had me going there" Fred said, still in a state shock. "I believed she betrayed us. I thought she killed you. This is crazy. How did you pull this off."

"Practice" Juliet's voice said from the doorway. "I've helped fake their death before. It's all about acting and strategy. They believed it so much so that Voldemort himself was happy. I'm a powerful ally, as you can see, and they were scared to loose me or that i'll kill them."

"Maybe keep us in the loop next time" Remus suggested, as she helped George out of his shirt to get the vest off. It had been strapped on tightly, but nit tight enough as he still had a nasty bruise where the bullet would have hit him.

"Sorry I shot you" She said, pulling a container of bruise cream out of her back pocket.

"Sorry I broke your wand" He said back, wincing at the size of the bruise. She put his shirt down after handing him the cream, and turned to everyone else to heal their varying wounds using George's wand.