I Don't Care if They Die (47)

Fred knocked obnoxiously loud on the front door, to have a flour covered George open it. He looked so beyond happy, still laughing when he opened. Fred couldn't help but smile because he was happy for his brother.

"Welcome" George said, gesturing around him with a small bow, as if he were letting them in to a castle.

Fred and Lee went into the house, and looked around instantly. With the open door came the sound of music, coming from Sherlock who was standing by the window with a violin, and they could see Juliet in the kitchen with Molly, making something that looked like cupcakes. John and Arthur were talking about muggle things and to Fred's surprise, Bill was there with Fleur Delecour. Everything was warm and cozy and comfortable, and was the perfect makings of home. To his surprise, he felt himself tearing up.

"Oh Merlin, I'm getting emotional" Fred said loudly, fanning his face and trying to hide the fact that he actually was. He wasn't fooling anyone though.

"Mom cried the first five minutes she was here" George said with a smile, as Lee rubbed his back comfortingly. Molly and Juliet came out of the kitchen and Molly turned to Fred expectantly.

"So, what's your surprise?" She asked him jokingly. "First I find out Bills engaged, then that Georgie bought a house, so whats yours?"

"Uh well" Fred said awkwardly, "I'm dating Lee, surprise"

Molly merely blinked in surprise, before smiling at Lee who looked taken aback at Fred's sudden confession. He smiled back, only to be pulled into a hug by Molly. There was another knock on the door and Juliet walked away to open it, coming back in with her sister.

"Violet, how good of you to show up" Sherlock said sarcastically, "Come to kill us all?"

Violet pointed her wand at him angrily, and at the same time Sherlock pulled a gun from his coat pocket. Everyone who wasn't Juliet got out of the way, while she groaned loudly.

"If either of you mess up our house I'll be the one killing someone" She said, snatching Sherlock's gun from his hands and tossing it to John, then going for Violets wand.

"No," She said, dodging her with a laugh as she went to snatch it.

"Give it" She said, going for it again. "My house my rules"

After a second of the two girls going back and forth, Juliet got it from her and ran off with it to hide it, and Violet chased after her.

The night went by quickly without any more problems, and they all had more fun than they thought they would. It was nice to have everyone over and have them support them, even though Rose, who showed up late, thought they were moving a little quickly.

The Order, knowing that Harry was in danger as soon as he turned 17, began planning a way to get him to safety as soon as they could. With death eaters stationed every where, even with Juliet's help, it was difficult. The plan was to use polyjuice potion to make seven fake Harry's to throw off the death eaters, and just as Juliet suspected, Fred and George volunteered. She knew that there was no way she could stop them, or stop the death eaters from hurting them, so she did the only thing she could. She was going to stay at the safe house they were all meeting up at in case anyone got hurt. Andrew was going to go out of hiding to help her as well.

Andrew didn't want a part of anything. He didn't want to be a death eater, and he didn't want to be in the order, so instead he ran away. Juliet didn't know where exactly, but somewhere cold. She asked him to come as a favor, and he told her he would but only because he knew how important their safety was to her, and he knew that Harry Potter was their only hope at peace.

The death eaters were under the impression that Harry was going to be moved on the day of his birthday, instead of two days before, meaning that Juliet's absence was not even noticed. She and George headed to the Burrow where everyone would be leaving from that night, and Juliet and Andrew were the only ones to stay with Molly when they left. Every 'Harry' was given a guardian to move them to a port key, which would take them there.

They were all very nervous, especially Fleur, who would be married to Bill in a matter of days. She was the most reluctant to join, but they needed one more person, and she was the only one left available. After five minutes of sitting in silence, Juliet's phone started ringing, making Andrew and Molly look up. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Violet's name on the caller ID. She hadn't told her what was going on, just in case, which meant something was wrong.

"You need to get over here" Violet said to her as soon as she answered.

"I can't"

"You have too. They are asking specifically for you. They are going for Potter" She said, making Juliet's heart beat faster than before.

"Violet, I can't"

"What do you mean you can't!" She yelled into the phone quickly losing her temper. She took a deep breath and changed to a whisper. "Do you hear me? They are going get Potter!"

"So are we" Juliet said, trying to calm herself, "I don't care if any of them die."

"What if it's me? I'm going with them. What if I die because you aren't here?" Violet said to her. Her voice didn't hold any emotion, and Juliet knew it's because she was trying to guilt trip her into going. Andrew and Molly could hear Violet's side of the conversation as well due to the volume of her phone, and for a moment thought she would change her mind and go. It was her sister, after all. What she said instead surprised them.

"Better you than George"