Lemon (59)

Juliet just wanted to go home. So much so that for the second time, she appreated on Hogwarts grounds. Leaving her brothers body behind wasn't the easiest thing to do, but she knew that she had too. If she didn't get out then than she never would.

The second her feet touched the ground again she felt the overwhelming need to vomit but pushed it down when she saw Fred and George run out the front door with wands at the ready. No one but she and George could appreate on the property, and they weren't exactly expecting her.

"Juliet?" George asked curiously, as he got close enough to see her.

"Yeah, hey," She said, still trying not to throw up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as she started walking in between him and Fred.

"I quit."

"What do you mean you quit?"

"I'm pregnant so I quit" She blurted out as soon as they got in the doors, not feeling the need to sugar coat or hide it. "I'd been looking for a way to get out without looking suspicious, and then Amycus Carrow killed my brother so I left. I knew you wouldn't be very happy if I stayed, considering."

"Damn right," He said, pulling her into a hug, and Fred sat on the couch in surprise. "Are you okay? I know you and Andrew were close."

"Yeah, I did a number on Aleco for dramatic effect, but unfortunately she'll recover eventually," Juliet told him, as neither of them pulled out of the hug. "We might have to go into hiding though because they might look for me."

"Wait, you're pregnant?" George asked, pulling away with a smile, making Juliet laugh.

"I am, yeah," She said, watching his face change from curious to excited in a matter of seconds. She blinked and he and Fred were high fiving and dancing around excitedly, making her laugh even more. 

"You're gonna be a dad!" Fred said excitedly.

"I am!" He answered back, high fiving him again. Then he turned to Juliet, "We are gonna have a kid!"

"Check it," Juliet said, lifting her shirt, revealing the bump she worked hard to hide for the past few months. "Been cooking for three months so far. I could tell you what day specifically if you wanted but I'm sure Fred doesn't want to know."

"I don't, but wow," He said, pointing to her stomach while George stared in awestruck silence.

"She is gonna be brilliant," George said, pulling her into an excited hug. "Did I get it right?"

"You did, she's about the size of a lemon right now, and growing right on time," She told him, "I'm not going to be the one to tell Molly, by the way."

"But I told her about the house, and engagement!" George pointed out,

"Fine, I'll do it."

"You can do it at the order meeting, in ten minutes," Fred said, holding up the letter an owl had just thrown through the mail slot. 

Juliet found herself sitting in the hot seat at the order meeting, as it had been called due to her. They had just gotten word of what happened at Hogwarts through Violet, who was standing the corner of the room quietly. She didn't know Andrew at all but knew that Juliet and he were sort of close. 

"Can you explain to us why you quit?" Kingsley asked her curiously, knowing she must have had a good reason.

"My position was compromised, and it was only a matter of time before they found out. I saw my chance and I took it" She answered.

"What do you mean, compromised?" Violet asked her, stepping forward. 

"Compromised" She repeated, giving Violet a look. Violet gave Juliet a once-over, then understanding what she meant.

"Oh, I can see how that would be an issue," She said, sitting back down. Everyone was curious but knew that they had other things that they needed to talk about.

"What did you do to Alecto?" Kingsley asked, 

"Just gave them a scare. It probably didn't even hurt that bad, it was just made to look like it."

"Yeah, and the fact that you told him you were a blood traitor and that you were going to kill his sister for killing your brother," Violet said,

"You did what?" George asked surprised.

"I uh, didn't kill her, if that helps," Juliet said awkwardly. "I was out of line, I admit it."

"Well, the dark lord is willing to overlook what you did and said in exchange for an apology. Mother blamed it on your homicidal tendencies and said that you saw an opportunity to hurt someone and cause drama so you took it," Violet told her.

"That's great! You can still go back," Kingsley said, relieved. George pulled his parents to the side with a sigh, knowing that Juliet would have to tell the order, and it would be better if they heard it one on one. 

"No, I can't. Compromised, remember?" She pointed out.

"What does that mean?" Remus said, "Maybe we can figure something out."

"No, I'm not going back. Period," She told them firmly. "This is what you've got Violet for. Not only would I be risking my own life, but my daughter's life as well."

"Aww, it's a girl?" Violet asked happily, as everyone stayed quiet.

"Our kids are going to be best friends!" Tonks said excitedly, making Juliet laugh.

"You could have just started with that," Kingsley pointed out, as George came back in with a tearful Molly and Arthur.

"We kind of wanted to tell them on our own" George said, as Molly pulled Juliet into a hug, that Arthur joined too.

George could hardly sit still when they got home that night. He was happy, and nervous, and excited and most of all, scared. Juliet was feeling all of the same things, but she was tired and also sad. She would miss her brother, that much was for sure, but she was over all okay about it, and she told that to George as well. He was happy, and that made her happy. They were going to have a baby.