Escape (57)

It turned out that a little happiness was what they needed, as when they got to the burrow they found out that Luna Lovegood had been taken by the death eaters. Ginny was very upset about it, and couldn't be calmed down by Molly.

"I don't know what to do" Molly admitted when they got in. "I've tried everything to calm her down."

"I'll give it a try," Juliet said, before walking into Ginny's room. She closed the door behind her, making Ginny look up.

"What?" She snapped, expecting Juliet to flinch away, but she didn't.

"I can make sure Luna is safe. I'll go right now if you want" She offered, taking a seat at the end of her bed. That didn't seem to help but only made her panic. Juliet pulled an inhaler out of her bag that she still hadn't put down, and made Ginny take it nearly against her will, simply because she didn't know what it was.

"Thank you," She said, though her breathing was still uneven, the inhaler had helped. 

"What are sisters for?" Juliet said with a smile. That threw Ginny off a bit.

"Sis- what?" She asked confused. Juliet wasn't really sentimental, or one to say things for the benefit of others.

Instead of answering in words, Juliet held up her left hand, putting the shiny new ring on display for her to see. George was telling his parents and brothers that were there, as he had kept it a secret from everyone in order to keep it secret from her. Ginny gasped and grabbed her hand to take a closer look at the ring, completely surprised.

"He proposed to you?" She asked her shocked. "And you said yes?"

"Yes and yes" She answered, unable to keep the smile off her face.

"I wish I could have been there!" She said with a groan.

"John recorded it if you want to see. I'm sure Molly will too" She said to her.

"Yes! Let's go!" She said, taking her by the hand and dragging her with her down the stairs. George had just finished telling everyone when Ginny burst through the door, dragging Juliet with her. Bill and Fleur were there too, and every one of them was in shock as well, all except Fleur.

"Check it out," Ginny said, forcing Juliet to show Fleur her ring by holding her arm underneath hers tightly. 

This made Bill happy, because Ginny was getting along with Fleur, and made George happy because the smile on Juliet's face even though she was at an awkward angle. Molly let out an excited squeal that surprised them all a little, and snatched Juliet out of Ginny's grip and into her's, hugging her tightly. When she let go, of course, she wanted to see the ring.  She only got to look for a second though because Fred had pulled her into a big hug, spinning her around in a circle excitedly. She didn't like it at all but he was just excited so she didn't say anything.

"I'm so excited!" He yelled, making both she and George laugh. "Now let's see this video!"

With that Juliet pulled out her computer from her bag and set it up on the table. Her father emailed her the video, as well as to her uncle Mycroft, though she hadn't seen it yet. It started with George at the door, and John asked him if he was ready, to which he replied not really, making them laugh. John gave him a good luck and a don't cry if she says no before they went into the living room where everyone was. Ginny cooed about his 'that's what I'm here about' comment, while Molly gave George a look.

"You threw the box at her?" She asked disappointed, making Juliet laugh and pause it. George just smiled and played it back.

Ron only stayed for a few days, and it was only two days after he left that Juliet got a call from Violet telling her she was needed at the Manor. She hadn't been there all break, and she put her engagement ring on a necklace and under her shirt before she left. She wouldn't risk them seeing it, but also wanted to still have it on her. She still hadn't told Violet, as the two of them still weren't in the best place.

Juliet was surprised to be asked to identify Harry Potter, and to supervise the interrogation for lies. They had gotten a hold to the sword of Gryffindor to destroy the Horcruxes, which had been held in her mother's vault previously. Juliet had to explain to her mother, with quite an attitude, that the sword of Gryffindor was magic, and could very well have left her vault itself and presented itself to the boy who as far as she could tell was not Harry. She knew of course, that it was Harry, and made her way down to the cellars after her mother decided she wanted some one on one time with Hermione. 

"You guys have to get out of here before that spell wears off," Juliet told them, not bothering with formalities. "Take Luna with you, Ginny has been worried sick. Anyway, I can't help you escape, I hope you understand."

"Of course," Ron said, going to say more but being interrupted by Hermione screaming. In an instant he was at the bars, shaking them and screaming her name. Harry paled but stepped forward to speak to Juliet.

"How can we possibly escape?" He asked. He sounded so helpless, and almost as if he wanted to give up.

"I'm under the impression that you are very good friends with my favorite house elf, Dobby" She said, not being fazed by the scream. She couldn't afford that luxury.

"Yes but, he's at Hogwarts." Harry said as if it were obvious, "and the spells around the place would surely-"

Harry was interrupted by a pop from the top of the stairs and looked to see that Dobby had appeared. He sighed in relief, unable to truly believe what was happening.

"You have to let me get out first. I will be expected to stop you, and if I don't... it will be bad. Same for if I do. I am so sorry I can't be of more help, but you can do this. You remember my address, right? You'll be safe there."