That's what Guns Do (44)

Had Violet not been there to stop her, Juliet would have gone right to Hogwarts to check on everyone. She couldn't stand waiting- not knowing. She couldn't stand the idea that George could be hurt and there was nothing she could do about it. If something happened she wouldn't even know about it. At one point Violet had to hold her down to stop her from leaving, because if she blew her cover things would get messy.

Thirty minutes passed, then an hour, then two. If they didn't show up soon they were all going to explode. Even the death eaters waiting in the other room were getting anxious. Then, they came in with their injured. Juliet was called in immediately, being the only one that was a healing, and because that was the reason she was called there in the first place.

Of the dozen death eaters that went, only four were injured badly enough that she was needed to heal them. They had Draco with them as well, who started at Juliet in shock as she bent down to examine Scabior. She couldn't hide her smirk when she recognized the wound he was given. He was shot in the leg, along with Rowle who was shot in the shoulder. She decided to work on Scabior first, even though Rowle was more critical. She hoped he would bleed out and die.

"What kind of spell is it?" He asked, whimpering in pain. "Merlin, it hurts so bad."

"It wasn't a spell" Juliet told him, quickly realizing that the reason he wasn't bleeding as much was because the bullet was still there. "Do you know who did this?"

"One of the stupid Weasley twins" Scabior said though his pain, holding pressure on his shoulder, "Did think they had it in em'"

To cover up her laughter, Juliet dug her fingers into Rowles wound, grabbing a hold to the bullet and making him scream loudly. He continued to scream even after she was done and began examining the bloodied bullet. She was glad she had given both boys different guns, because by the type of bullet she could tell it came from Georges. She tossed it aside carelessly, healed his wound quickly, and moved on to Rowle. His was worse, and he was fading by the second.

"What did this to them?" Voldemort asked curiously. He seemed in a good mood, and Juliet realized that it must be because his plan was successful. Dumbledore was dead.

"A gun" She said simply. "Rowle, you have two options. I can take the bullet out, in which case you will die quickly, or I can leave it and you can die slowly."

The room became silent, as they all had heard what she told him. She wasn't lying. Even if she had healed him around the bullet, the damage had already been done. After a moments thought, he nodded at her. He had nothing to live for anyway, which is why he joined the death eaters to begin with. He had family, yes, but none of them cared about him. They were pure-bloods of the worst kind, and didn't care about anything but Money. He knew that if he didn't die then, he would mess up somewhere along the line and be killed by Voldemort, Everyone did something wrong eventually. Without further ado, Juliet removed the bullet, releasing the pressure and causing blood to leak freely and fast.

It took nearly five seconds before he died, and Juliet looked at the bullet once more. George. She shouldn't be proud of him, but she really really was. It also meant that he was alive- freaking out- but alive.

"Can I go home now?" She asked curiously. She was covered in blood and had places to be.

"Yes. Meeting tomorrow at eight AM where everyone will be told what happened and what is next" Her mother told her.

With that, Juliet appreated home with the bullet held tightly in her hand. She knew that no one would be there, but she needed to change before she met the others at Hogwarts. She was covered in blood. She changed and washed up quickly, before apperating to Hogsmade and letting herself into the castle though Honeydukes, something George had taught her forever ago. The first place she thought to check was the hospital wing, and she was correct as she all found them their sitting silently by someones beds side. It was Bill. Fleur was putting cream on his face for what was obviously werewolf scratches.

"If you blow on the cream, it dries faster, in turn making it heal faster" Juliet said quietly, breaking the silence. Everyone jumped a little at her presence, but stayed quiet as George pulled her into him.

"How's everything on your end?" George asked her, as everyone was thinking the same thing.

"I wasn't told what happened, I just did my job and left so I could come here." She said,

"Your job?" Remus asked curiously. Everyone's voices were filled with grief and exhaustion.

"Healer" She stated as if it were obvious.

"Did I- Did they-" George asked, stumbling over his words. Juliet knew what he meant, while no one else did. She placed something in his hand softly, the bullet that killed Rowle.

"Scabior was hurt, and wont be able to walk properly, but he's fine. I can't say the same for Rowle" She told him softly. He looked at what she handed him to see the bloody, mangled remains of a bullet.

"I killed him?" George asked surprised, dropping the object in fright and stepping backwards away from her. The room was so silent that they all heard the metal object bounce up and down on the floor.

"That's what guns do, George" Juliet reminded him. He simply threw his hands up and left the room. He wasn't trying to kill anyone, he had aimed for his arm.

"Snape did it" Fred said to her, remembering that she wasn't told anything and not being able to handle the silence any longer.

"Did what?" She asked, not understanding what he was talking about.

"Snape killed Dumbledore"