A Boy (52)

Things had to change, and they both knew it. The death eaters were off her back, but they still couldn't risk them getting suspicious again. They were large, and in charge once they killed the minister and put their own in his place. Attacks doubled every night, because there was no one left to stop them. 

Juliet had started working at Mungo's again, once everything had calmed down. A lot of the healers were reluctant when it came to the muggleborns that came in, and knowing that the dark lord would ban their  treatment entirely eventually, she put herself in charge of helping them. The death eaters knew she was doing it, but didn't question her after she told them that as a healer, she would help anyone who needed to be helped until she physically couldn't.

They found out soon enough that George didn't die, and was still happily running the shop with his brother, and confronted Juliet about it. She was a well enough actor to play off her story about the direction of the bullet, and they continued to believe her. It was a good thing none of them were worried about where she went when she left there, because they still lived together as if nothing had happened. Violet was let in on the plan, when she started to freak out on Juliet in confusion.

Two weeks after the wedding and Harry's disappearance, an order meeting was called to discuss all of the current and upcoming changes that they were making now that they had someone placed as the minister. George and Juliet came, surprising everyone when they had Violet with them.

"Is there a reason you brought along... her?" Kingsley asked her, crossing his arms. He had become a leader of sorts, after Mad-eye's death.

"She want's to join" Juliet told them, as her sister hung by the door nervously.

"To join?" He asked surprised. Having Violet join the order was something that they had spoken about but never actually expected to happen.

Violet and Juliet were high up in the eyes of the death eaters, but in different ways.  Juliet Handled  the politics- decision making and guidance- where Violet was on a more personal level with the younger recruits. She was around them much more often, and while they trusted Juliet, the trusted Violet without a doubt. They gossip with her even, which is why she decided to join the order.

The people in charge of questioning new recruits took her into another room, while everyone else got settled in. Juliet took her normal place next to Tonks, while George chatted with his brothers.

"Do you know what it is yet?" Juliet asked her casually, referring to where her arms were crossed over her stomach. This got both her and Remus's attention.

"I only found out yesterday, how did you know?" She asked surprised. "How long have you known?"

"A week or two" She said sheepishly.

"Could you tell us what it is?" Remus asked excitedly. 

"I'd have to take a look, but yeah, easily. I can do a basic checkup too, if you'd like. I know you can't exactly waltz into Mungo's these days." She answered, watching as Tonks eyes lit up excitedly. 

"Let's do it!" Tonks said, making her laugh.

"Now? Don't you want to wait until the meeting is over?"

"No" They both said together. They looked so happy, that she couldn't help but smile with them.

"Can we let George take a guess?" She asked, "I've been teaching him."