Party crasher (41)

Juliet threw the door back open, dragging along someone by the arm. He was clutching his hand to his chest, and limping, but going as fast as he could with Juliet dragging him. She smiled at everyone casually.

"We've got a party crasher. Can I put him in the kitchen?" Juliet asked Molly, who looked a little pale. She nodded, and Juliet did as she asked. Everyone followed her in remembering what happened the last time they had an intruder.

Juliet had placed the man down in a chair, placing a towel on the floor underneath him. They didn't understand why until they noticed the blood leaking down his leg and hand. She didn't bother trying him down, knowing he wouldn't try anything. They all stood in the corner silently, as she leaned against the table.

"Juliet, I'm sorry!" The man said desperately. He was a death eater.

"For?" She prompted, raising a hand to her ear as if to hear better.

"For not listening to orders." He answered pathetically.

"Okay." She said nodding. The man sighed in relief.

"So you'll let me go?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh, no. We are just waiting for Violet." She said with a small laugh in her voice.

"No! Please, I'm-" he started panicked. He was intterupted by Violets sudden appearance, as she dragged his chair into the middle of the room roughly.

No one had seen her come in, so they were all a little surprised too. The only people there were the of age Weasleys, Remus, Tonks, and one other order member. Before they had time recover from her sudden appearance, the two of them were circling around the man's chair like animals stalking their pray, and they understood why they were known as the terror twins. It was hard for even George to pick up which was Juliet as the two laughed at his fearfully expression and came to a stop infront of him.

"Why did you come here?" Juliet asked seriously, all traces of humor leaving her face in a moment.

"Because Potter is here."

"And you thought you would come and get him?" Violet asked, trying to understand.

"Yes. Juliet convinced the dark lord not to come, and I thought that no one would suspect it. On Christmas." He said, fearful as ever.

"What's your mother doing this Christmas?" Juliet asked, as if she were talking to an old friend.

"She's- with my sister in France." He answered with a stutter.

"And how would you feel if-" Violet started, lunging forwards suddenly and pushing her thumb into his wounded hand, making him scream. Juliet took over the talking then,

"Someone intterupted their Christmas?"

"How was I supposed to know you were here?" He yelled through the pain, "you aren't supposed to be. You said you weren't seeing them anymore. He won't be pleased when he finds out."

"Your right," Juliet said with a sigh, "we'll just have to kill you."

Everyone stated in shock as Juliet pulled her gun back out and pressed it to his forehead. The man scrunched his eyes shut in fear as Juliet cocked the gun and pressed it further.

"Did you say your mom was in France? I love France!" Juliet said suddenly, pulling the gun away and sounding like an excited school girl. The man looked just as confused as the rest of them. "What's your name again?"

"Andrew." He said, feeling relief that the gun was no longer pressed against him.

"Alright, I won't kill you." Juliet said with a smiling shrug. He could have cried in joy then.

"Me, on the other hand." Violet said with a smirk, grabbing onto his shoulder and appreciating away.

"And now you know what I do when I'm with the death eaters." Juliet said to the group that was watching her casually.

"Will she kill him?" Remus asked her, being the only one brave enough to do so.

"Probobly not" She answered with a shrug, "it's all about intimidation. He'll be too scared and too greatful to say anything if he's alive."

"How did Violet know to come?" George asked,

"I texted her." She replied with a smile, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

This made him laugh, and everyone watched him curiously. They didn't see how he could be laughing at the time, as they didn't really understand the way his and Juliets relationship worked, but his laugh was enough to defuse the tension and return everything back to normal.

Weasleys Wizard Wheezes became more popular than the boys could have hoped for. Everyone figured that the progress would be slow and they would become more popular with time as word got out and products got better, but that was not the case. Much like the founder of Zonko's, the boys role model, they had become a hit over the course of mere months. The shop was constantly full of children and adults, all excited to buy their products, and equally as surprised to find that the owners were only eighteen.

The boys officially hired Juliet, as she has been helping out tremendously, and they needed to keep record of all things related to the shop. They also hired a girl named Varity with the help of Juliet. The shop was busy from open to close throughout the Christmas holiday, as kids were stockpiling their products for their trip back to school.

Things were becoming sticky for Juliet, having to balance her position as a death eater and being in the order with her daily life. The death eaters we're starting to catch on to the fact she hadn't cut ties with the Weasleys when one saw her near the shop and reported it to the dark lord. He wanted her to cut all ties with them and her mother insisted that she move in with them. It seemed that it couldn't be avoided for much longer. Not only would she miss George, but it would be difficult to get to and from the order meetings, so she would try and avoid it for as long as possible.