No (56)

Juliet, being the only one to notice the clock on the wall, was on her feet in a second. She wasn't sure how the clocks actually worked, but ripped the door open anyway to see what looked to be Ron standing there. He looked rough: Skinny, dirty and unshaven. Before anyone could react to seeing him there, Juliet had him inside and against the wall with a wand to his throat. The death eaters would pull whatever trick they could to get information, and this could be a trick for all they knew. Instead of asking him a question to prove it was him like people normally do, she transfigured a lead that was stuck in his hair into a spider.

She let him go when he started to scream his head off, trying to get the spider out of his hair while screaming 'bloody hell'. Juliet stood back as Molly rushed forwards and pulled him into a hug, not even bothering to reprimand him for his language. She was happy he was home, and safe.

When everyone calmed down about his arrival, he sat down with them to eat. Everyone wanted to hear why he was there, but it had been so long since he had had a proper meal, that they just let him eat. Finally he slowed down, and started to talk.

"We would have died without the information you gave us" Ron said to Juliet between bites.

"Information?" Molly asked curiously. She hadn't told the order anything about giving them information.

"Survival tips, what plants are edible, places to hide, stuff like that" She said, giving Ron a look that he understood all too well. 

They couldn't know what Harry was doing.  Juliet had a lot of secrets, lots of things that she couldn't tell anyone. She couldn't tell them about Snape, and how he really is on their side, she couldn't tell them about what the golden trio was really looking for, or how it would end. But above all, she couldn't tell George that she might be pregnant.

It was too early to tell, even for her, and she didn't know why she thought it but she did.She hoped she was just being paranoid. That the stress of everything going on was making her not think clearly, because she had no evidence to suggest such a thing.

Everyone jumped when the sound of bells rang in their ears. The grandfather clock in the living room had struck midnight, and played a soft tune from where it always stood but was never acknowledged. 

"Merry Christmas" Molly said to her family with a smile. She was happy to have Ron back, but that didn't stop her from worrying about the others.

"Christmas?" Ron asked confused. "It can't be Christmas!"

"That's the worst part of being off the grid" Juliet told him, "You loose track of time. It really is Christmas."

Juliet spent Christmas morning with the Weasley's, and went to her father's house at lunch. She was well aware that the death eaters were watching her when they could, which is why George  didn't go with her. It was just her father, John, and Rose, like it always was. This year though, they were without Mrs. Hudson, who passed away in her sleep while Juliet was away at Hogwarts. None of them were upset about it, because they knew it would happen soon enough, and they were talking about how that isn't the way she would have liked to go when there was a knock at the door. John got up to answer it with a smile, and Juliet turned to her father.

"Are you expecting someone?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, actually" He said, taking a casual sip of his drink. They hadn't talked about it yet, but by the ways she and Rose tensed he could tell the war wasn't going well. Rose was technically in hiding, which is why the windows were drawn tightly shut. John came back in a moment later with a smile on his face and a familiar red head at his side. If Juliet had looked closer at him she would have seen the small spy cam he had attached to the front of his sweater.

"I just can't get rid of you, can I?" Juliet asked jokingly, as George smiled at her. She ignored Rose's much too big smile, wondering why he didn't tell her he was coming. He was expected, after all.

"That's actually what I'm here about" George said, tossing her something. The small black box flew the air quickly, and she caught it more on instinct than anything.

"What are you going on ab-" She started with a smile, before looking down at the object in her hands. 

Her words faltered, and she stared at the velvet box in her hands in slight surprised. She looked back up at him slowly, to find he had moved to where he was kneeling in front of her with an emerald ring in his hand. It was obvious that he payed attention to her and what she wore or had, because the ring he held was everything she liked. The band was silver, and the square emerald in the center was surrounded by tiny little diamonds, and was overall, everything any girl could have imagined in that moment.

 The band was silver, and the square emerald in the center was surrounded by tiny little diamonds, and was overall, everything any girl could have imagined in that moment

"Marry me, Juliet?" He asked with a nervous smile. He wanted to look confident, but in all honesty he had no idea what she was going to say, no one did. They had never talked about it like they had most things, and he was really going in blind when it came to it.

She didn't say anything at first, just stared. She was so caught of guard that even though she knew what she was going to say, her mind just wasn't processing what he was saying to her,

"You want to- You want to marry me?" She asked him, still trying to wrap her head around it.

"I- well yes, I do" He said with a confused smile. "and this is when you say..."

"Yes! Yes of course!" She said,  a smile making it's way onto her face and nearly knocking him over when she hugged him. He laughed and hugged her back, relieved and happy at her answer.

"I thought you were going to say no for a second there" George said, putting the ring onto her finger, feeling as though he was going to burst with excitement.

"You just took me by surprise is all" She said, suddenly feeling emotional. She felt the happy tears slip sown her face and wiped them away quickly, "Look what you did!"

"Ohhh" George said, pulling her into a hug again as her tears continued to fall even though she laughed though them.

"They're contagious" Rose said from her chair, where she had tears of her own.

"No! No crying!" Sherlock shouted from his chair. They thought he was talking to them, but when they looked it seemed as though he was talking to himself. Juliet laughed in shock at her father, who was getting emotional like the rest of them.

"Group hug!" John said, taking the small camera off his shirt and putting it onto the side table. He grabbed Sherlock and Juliet before they could run away, and with George and Rose's help had them stuck in the middle of a big group hug. Everyone was so happy.