The Great Escape (30)

When Fred woke up, George was once again not in his bed. His suit was laying on top of the bed, but he was nowhere to be found. Since last time this happened he was with Juliet, he decided to check their first.

The door to the bedroom was open like it usually was, and Fred soon spotted George under Juliet's big blanket. They were laying down facing each other, their noses touching and a smile on both their sleeping faces. Fred could tell this wasn't him having accidentally fallen asleep with her, so he decided to leave and ask him about it later.

George woke up to Juliets soft lips on his, with her body held tightly to his own. He momentarily thought he was imagining it, but his brain soon caught up to reality.

"Goodmorning." Juliet murmured quietly, with a small smile on her face.

"It sure is." George answered, kissing her on the lips again.

"I've got work today." Juliet said with a sigh.

"When?" George asked her, pulling her closer.

"An hour." She answered sadly.

"I'll leave you to get ready then." George said with a smile, flipping her body over to where he was hovering over her. He kissed her passionately one last time before leaving her behind stunned.

George joined the others at the breakfast table, not able to wipe the grin off his face. Fred gave him a questioning look, which only made him grin bigger. He was so happy, even though they weren't going to tell anyone but Fred. Juliet smiled at him and waved goodbye before heading out for work.

"Where's she going?" Fred asked curiously, hearing the door shut.

"Work until six." George said, before nodding his head for Fred to follow him up the stairs. He did instantly and they shut the door behind them.

"I kissed her." George started, causing Fred to stare at him shocked.

"You ki- what happened?" Fred asked surprised.

"She kissed me back." He answered simply.

"And...!" Fred prompted.

"And I told her I loved her, and that she doesn't have to respond because I know how she is, but I can help with it if she wants." George explained, "her answer was that she didn't need much help."

"No way!" Fred said, still in compleat shock. "So you too are like, together now?"

"Yes." Was George's response, much to Fred's surprise. "But you can't tell anyone."

Juliet and the twins didn't see each other again until they arrived at Kings Cross station, meeting up outside the barrier like they planned. Juliet was happy to see the two, but more happy about seeing George. Juliet noticed they never told Molly that they were going to graduate early, but didn't say anything about it.

Juliet stayed with the twins for a while on the train, but soon went to find Cordelia. She wanted to tell her all about what happened at work, and between her and George. Cordelia was very excited for her, and promised to of course, keep it a secret.

"I thought you lived in London." Angelina said questioningly, as her, Lee, the twins, and Cordelia rode to the castle.

"I do, why?" Juliet asked curiously.

"I saw you over Christmas break." Angelina said, "In one of the wizarding communities in Glasgow. I tried to say hello but you must not have heard me."

"Are you sure? I wasn't even in Scotland over break." Juliet said, noticing the questioning look George gave her, which she returned.

"I guess not then." Angelina said confused, though she was sure it was her. Maybe she just didn't remember.

When school started up again, Juliet and the twins started to study harder for their tests. While the boys didn't care much about their grades, they wanted to make sure they would pass. Juliet often slept with George in the boys dorm after long nights of studying, and sometimes because she wanted too. Even though Umbridge was very strict about meetings in groups more than two, and curfews, Juliet managed not to get caught.

When it finally came time for the three of them to take the test, Juliet was confident that Fred and George would pass. They came up with a plan to wreck havoc on the school and Umbridge before they left, as she had pronounced herself headmistress after Dumbledore army was busted.

The three of them were tested in different rooms, since this was a very serious exam. They did the written parts all day Saturday and the practical parts all day Sunday. If everything went as planned, they would be graduates by the next weekend.

Fred and George started their pranking the day after their tests. There were fireworks and hallway swamps and pink teachers. It was truly amazing, especially because they used only the products they created. Umbridge was getting very close to nailing the twins, when McGonnagle pulled them and Juliet to the side.

They all passed the test, she explained, and she managed to keep it under Umbridges radar so the boys could plan their dramatic escape.

Dramatic it was. After releasing the last of their fireworks, they were cornered by Umbridge and her 'squad.' She tried to put them in detention with Filtch and his newly approved whips, and even expel them. They left on their brooms after advertising their joke shop, and explaining they would still have to be students to be expelled, and as of an hour ago they weren't.

After watching the shebang, Juliet said goodbye to Cordelia and made her way to McGonnagols office where her bags were waiting by the fireplace. She flooed into the flat above the twins shop, and excitedly began to make a list of all the things they would need. Since she would be living here too and could access the Black Gringots vault, she convinced the boys to let her buy all the house stuff. They arrived a good while after Juliet had, and George pulled her into a hug happily.

"I've made a list of furniture and house things to pick up today. So we can all settle in up here." Juliet said, pointing to her list on the rickety coffee table. George picked the list up and he and Fred looked it over excitedly.

"Only two beds?" George asked her with a grin.

"You guys needed an office didn't you?" Juliet said jokingly. She knew George would not be opposed to sharing a room with her, so she decided to turn the spare room into an office. The smile on his face told her she was correct.

"While I go get the furniture, you guys need to go talk to your mom." Juliet told them pointedly. The smiles of their faces fell a little, when they realized they would have to tell her what they'd done.