Holey (48)

Juliet hung up the phone soon after, after nothing more had been said. She made her side clear, and she knew she would be paying for it. With a blank expression, she lowered the phone from her ear and stared forward.

"I shouldn't have said that to her" She said out loud, as Andrew and Molly watched her. "Not because it isn't true, but because she tends to act out when she's mad."

"Act out?" Andrew asked her curiously.

"Dad once told her he liked me better," she explained, "and she tried to kill me"

Nothing more needed to be said, And they all sat and waited. They waited, and when no one showed up on time, Andrew and Juliet stared setting up the supplies they brought with them in case someone got hurt, which they were almost certain people would be.

The first to arrive back was Kingsley with Hermione , who told them about how death eaters had ambushed them. He started to tell them to expect more casualties besides Hermione's mere split lip, but was interrupted by Fred and Arthur arriving back at the same time as Harry and Hagrid fell out of the sky. Andrew took them in to tend to the broken arm that Harry sported, while Juliet stayed outside with Fred. Remus still hadn't gotten back with George.

When they did get back, Juliet knew something was wrong instantly. George was leaning on Remus too hard, and there was too much blood. There was so much that it covered Remus as well as George. Fred turned pale and froze, while Juliet did the opposite. She got onto Georges other side, ignoring the blood and helping pull him in. Everyone backed up when they came in, and Juliet placed George on the table that she clear with the swipe of a hand.

Her main priority was stopping the bleeding, and she placed her hand on the side of his head where it all seemed to be coming from. His ear was completely gone, along with deep gashes around the edges where it had been. She put her other hand on the other side to hold more pressures and turned to Andrew who was waiting for instructions.

"We need to get this bleeding under control" She said to him, assessing the situation quickly. "But he's lost too much. If I move my hand he'll bleed out. Blood replinishing potions are in my bag, give him two and fast."

Andrew did as he was told as fast as he could, nearly pushing Ron out of the way as he and the others hovered near the wall. Fred had come back in, and he watched with wide, shocked eyes. Andrew gave Geroge the potions, and the blood started to flow heavily again through Juliets fingers. To her surprise, he came back into consciousness with a groan of pain.

"George! Hey, look at me. I've got you" Juliet said comfortingly, as everyone around the edges watched tearfully.

"It hurts" He told her through clenched teeth as Andrew dug through the bag looking through vials for what they needed.

"I know love, I know" She said, as Andrew finally found what he was looking for. He put something in his mouth that made him go back to sleep, and gave Juliet the potion.

She released her left hand from the non injured side, and all in one fluid motion released her other hand and Dumped the potion the Andrew handed her onto the wound. It stopped bleeding, but didn't close like it should have. She tried a few other spells to no avail.

"What spell did this?" She demanded to know,

"I don't know" Remus said quickly, "Something that started with an S"

"Sectemsempra?" Juliet asked him instantly,

"I think so" He said, Juliet was lucky enough to know the counter spell, and used it instantly.

"You don't have it do you?" Juliet asked him, using the spell again as the wound began to heal. She felt herself relax a little knowing that he was going to be okay.

"What?"

"His ear. If you have it I can maybe put it back on" She said, making Molly gasp.

"His ear is gone?" She asked surprised.

"The whole thing. It's okay though" Juliet said, trying the spell again. The wound didn't heal all the way, and needed to be wrapped up to prevent it getting worse or infected. She got a damp rag and gently started to clean up the blood that remained, doing best to get it out of his hair as she spoke, "I healed it as much as I could, but it still needs to be bandaged. He'll be good as new as soon as its done healing, though I'm not sure about his hearing. Do you know who did this?"

"I'm not entirely sure" Remus admitted, though something in his eyes said differently. Andrew brought George into the living room where Molly continued what Juliet was doing while she she spoke to Remus.

"Who was it?" She demanded to know. He didn't answer her, but gave her a look that he knew she could read. Violet did this.

They sat there in silence for a moment, being the only two left in the room and hearing Bill's news about Mad-eye getting killed. He gave her a comforting smile and left with the group of people that left to go find his body. She put herself at the sink, doing her best to get the blood off of her hands and arms, suddenly feeling like it was burning her. She used a spell to get it off her cloths and went back into the room just as George was waking up.

"How are you feeling?" Fred asked him softly, still in shock.

"Holey" He replied with a small grin. Juliet held back a laugh as she dug in her bag for her small flashlight.

"Has his brain been affected?" Fred asked, sounding completely terrified.

"Holey. I'm holey Fred, get it?" He said weakly. Juliet just smiled and helped him sit up straight on the couch.

"Only you could make a joke at a time like this" She murmured with a small smile, kneeling in front of him, shining her tiny flashlight in one of his eyes, and then the next. " Pupils are equal, round, and reactive to light. So, no brain damage, Fred"

"How bad is it?" He asked just her, his smile fading a little bit. He held onto the last of it, for his family's sake, but Juliet didn't need him to look okay with her.

"You're fine, love" She said, bringing her hand up to snap in his ear once. Everyone watched expectantly.

"Can you hear that?" She asked, snapping a few more times when he didn't flinch away.

"I can hear it fine on this side" He said, pointing to the left ear and trying to sound hopeful.

"Does it sound dim, or can you not hear it at all?" She asked him, snapping again.

"Dim" He answered with a frown,

"That's good" She told him with a small smile, "When it's healed up all the way, chances are it'll get better"