Perfect (28)

Andrew walked Juliet to the entrance of the hospital, where she found Fred and George waiting for her like they said they would. Andrew hugged her goodbye, causing Juliet to playfully shove him off before approaching the two boys. George grabbed her hand, and they appriated into Diagon Ally. They didn't let go of each others hands as the three of them started walking in the direction of the shop they had in mind.

"Who was that guy?" Fred asked curiously.

"That was Andrew." Juliet responded.

"Your brother Andrew?" George asked, Even though he had already put it together. They looked extremely alike. Juliet nodded as they approached the shop, with the owner standing in the front, knowing that George had already put the pieces together.

Juliet took the man in quickly, finding that he was a family man, and could be trusted. She gave George's hand a squeeze, meaning he was good. They let go of each other for George to shake hands with the owner. His name was Craig, and he took the three of them inside the shop.

Juliet looked around the dark, dusty shop with excitement. She willed her brain to fill in the spaces, and before her eyes was a perfect vision of the twins shop. They would need new shelves and paint, and decorations, but the place was perfect. When they were going up the steps to see the flat, Juliet turned to George, who was closest to her.

"This place is perfect." Juliet said to him.

"You think?" He asked her with a smile. Juliet smiled back and nodded.

The owner left the three of them alone to look around that flat, and Juliet sat on the worn couch as they looked around. She could hear the twins talking in one of the back rooms, but couldn't understand what they were saying. After a few minutes, George came and sat down next to her.

"Why aren't you looking around?" He asked with a smile.

"Because this is your future home." Juliet said back with a matching grin.

"Not unless you accept my offer to move in with us." George pointed out.

"I was not aware you were offering." Juliet said, raising an eyebrow.

"That was me, asking. Now come look around!" He said excitedly, pulling her up off the couch.

Juliet arrived home to 221B late that night. She had stayed with the twins as they sighed all the forms to her the shop and flat down in their names. It had taken longer than she though, but was completely worth it.

"I'm moving out." She told her father that night, since they were but still awake very early into the morning.

"When?" He asked, not upset by the news.

"Sometime in February. Fred and George are starting a business down diagon ally and invited me to live about the shop with them." Juliet explained. Sherlock got an idea in his head, knowing how his daughters mind worked.

"What kind of business, and Fred is the one your in love with right?" He asked quickly and casually.

"A joke shop, and no. George is." Juliet said, before choking on her tea when she realized what she said. She hadn't even fully admitted it to herself, much less said it out loud.

"I know. I like him." Sherlock admitted, remembering how the boy stood his ground when they saw each other in Hogsmade, and how he shook his hand confidently when they met at school.

"Your not disappointed in me?" Juliet asked him nervously.

"Heavens, no!" Sherlock said, putting his cup down on the coffee table. "I want you to be happy, Juliet. The boy has already earned my approval, because he obviously does."

Juliet went to her room without another word, feeling embarrassed. In the back of her mind, she realized that if Sherlock as saying that than it most likely meant he read George and saw something. It made Juliet wonder what she had been missing out by not reading them.

Juliet didn't see the twins again until she arrived at Grimuled place on Christmas Eve. She had been busy with work, and didn't have time to stop buy after. Luckily, her hard work payed off and Arthur would be coming home the next day. She had the next few days off, so she decided to spend them at Grimuled place.

When Juliet walked in, the first thing she noticed was the decorations. Sirius really went all out on them. He was the first one to notice her walk in, with arm fulls of presents to put under the tree.

"Juliet!" He said excitedly, grabbing some of the boxes from her so she could walk easier.

"Hello!" She said back with a smile. "I hope you don't mind me staying for a while. I've got the next two days off."

"Of course not. It's good to have you back." He answered, ruffling her hair under her winter cap.

Just when she was done putting the presents under the decorated tree, she was tackled onto the sofa by a familiar red head. She made a noise of surprise and laughed happily.

"You came for Christmas!" George said excitedly, rolling off of her and onto the floor.

"Of course I did." Juliet said, helping him up off the floor. "I haven't seen you in what- a week?"

Sirius watched happily as George threw Juliet over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs. He could tell that the two cared about each other, and that made him very happy. Juliet had gone through enough, and deserved to be happy. Not to mention, they would be the cutest couple.

"George!" Juliet yelled happily, as he threw her over her shoulder and started to carry her up the stairs. He just laughed, happy that she was there. "I was coming up already!"

"But this was more fun!" He said laughing as Juliet asked Ginny to help as they passed. Ginny just watched them with a grin, knowing it was only a matter of time before they got together.

George kicked open the door to his bedroom, and tossed Juliet onto the bed. This surprised Fred, since he wasn't expecting it.

"Hello!" He said, laughing at the look on her face.

"Hi!" She smiled back, making herself comfortable on the bed. This was going to be a great Christmas.