Close (26)

Juliet's first task for the order, was to get as much information as she could on Dolores Umbridge, who would be the new defense against the dark arts teacher. This task couldn't be fulfilled until she returned to school in a couple of weeks.

Speaking of school, Juliet couldn't wait to get back. She had been sitting in her room bored for the past couple hours until George came in. He was the last person she wanted to see, because she had been thinking about him before he came in. She was thinking about how much she wished they could be together.

"Did you do the homework for Defence?" He asked curiously, hanging around by the doorway.

"Y-yeah, come in." Juliet said, trying to shake off the feeling of her heavy heart.

"Are you okay?" George asked, having heard her stutter the first word. He came into the room fully and closed the door.

"I'm great." She said, giving him a smile. She was looking through her desk for the summer work they were given.

"Are you sure? I can stay if you want me too." He said, knowing that something was wrong. If he couldn't get her to talk about it, he could at least be there for her. Juliet just looked up at him from the desk, and gave a small nod.

"I'm not in the mood to be by myself right now." Juliet admitted, watching George sit on the bed, and going to join him on the other side.

"You should have come to me." George said, putting his arm around her shoulder as they rested their backs against the head board.

"I know. " Juliet admitted, cuddling herself to him happily. He squeezed her to him for a moment, feeling equally as happy. He didn't really need anything, since he finished the defense homework the first week of summer. He just wanted to see her.

They stayed there for a very long time, talking about whatever came to mind. It was nice for them to just be alone, and not worry about anything. Moments like this, made George fall for her even more, and vice versa. Juliet decide to join everyone for dinner that night, since she was in a good mood. Harry had been cleared of all charges, so Molly went all out with dinner. For the first time in a while, Juliet felt like she belonged.

When September 1 rolled around, everyone was loaded onto the Knight Bus after saying goodbye to Sirius. He was particularly sad about Juliet leaving, because she wouldn't be returning for the holidays like the others. Since she had to work during the holidays, she decided she would come for a while on Christmas Day, but spend the rest with her family.

Juliet sat with Cordelia on the train, since they only texted and called during the summer. It was nice for them to speak face to face after such a long time. The first thing Cordelia wanted to know was what the deal was between Her and George. She had seen the way they said goodbye through the window, and Juliet didn't even bother to cover it up. She admitted that she had feelings for him, which made Cordelia very excited. They spent the rest of the trip talking about what Juliet's plans were, and about Cordelia's summer.

Juliet and Cordelia got into a carriage with Fred, George, Angelina, and Lee. They greeted Juliet and Cordelia happily and they chatted for the ride to the castle. It occurred to Juliet that Harry might not have been able to see the Threstles before, and he would definitely see them now. She would have to explain it to him.

Lee noticed that Juliet and George sat closer together than they did before, and wondered if they saw each other over the summer. It seemed like something happened. They parted ways when they entered the great hall, Juliet giving them the same smile she did the previous year, and Cordelia giving a small wave.

No one believed Harry and Juliet about he dark lords return, but that didn't bother Juliet. She was too busy making a quick list on a sticky note about the deductions she made from the new teacher. The list continued to grow as she stood up and began speaking. Cordelia didn't bother to ask what Juliet was doing, but put in her info that she found.

When dinner was over, Juliet handed her list to McGonanagal, who took it without question. The transaction was smooth, and no one saw it go down. Juliet said goodnight to the twins, before going with Cordelia to the Ravenclaw common room.

She got dirty looks from her peers, which was nothing she wasn't use too. She didn't need them to believe her, because if they wanted to die than they could be her guest.

Juliet once again, had only Defense against the Dark Arts with the twins, and everything with Cordelia. When she got into the class, Umbridge glared at her instantly. She knew who Juliet was, from snooping around in the ministry files. Juliet could have called her out on it, but decided not too.

Her teaching was horrible, to say the least. She made them read and summarize a book made for first years, even though they were in seventh. Juliet caught up with the twins after class, while Cordelia went to their dorm.

"What do you think of graduating early? I can help you guys study for the test." Juliet said seriously. They hated her as much as Juliet did.

"Can you do that?" Fred asked curiously.

"Yeah, just take the exams and pass and your out." Juliet explained with a smile.

"Count me in, because I don't think I can take her any longer." George said dramatically.

"I'm serious." Juliet stated, wanting them to understand that she was actually considering it. "I can pass the test now if I wanted, and can get you guys ready to take it by January."

The twins said they would think about it, and Juliet went to her dorm where she met up Cordelia.