The Youngest Ever (27)

Juliet began tutoring the twins soon after that during free periods, and helping them sell products throughout the day. Their dreams of owning their own joke shop were closer than anyone realized, considering they were doing the final paperwork on a shop in Diagon Ally during break.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione started a defense club in November with the help of Juliet. She made sure no one would know about it, and that no one would tell on them about it. When Umbridge made a rule about clubs, she knew exactly who had tipped her off.

Besides the fact that Umbridge was evil, and Juliets mother broke out of Azkaban, everything was going good. The twins business was going amazing, as well as their preparations for the test they were to take in February. Juliet had set it up with McGonnagle and Flitwick, and they set the date.

Two days before Christmas break, the Weasleys and Harry disappeared. Juliet had no idea what had happened, and that frustrated her to no end. She also couldn't send a letter because Umbridge was watching the mail.

She sat on the Hogwarts express with Cordelia, wondering if everyone was okay. She suspected something had happened to one of their parents or siblings in the order, since everyone was given duties to uphold.

Instead of going home, she went to Grimuled place. She needed to find out what happened. Sirius explained what happened to Arthur, and how all the kids came back early. He explained that Harry had seen it, because of his connection with Voldemort.

All of the kids were in their rooms while the two of them talked. When they were finishing up, the kitchen door opened to reveal a stressed looking Fred. He saw Juliet, and gave her a small nod. He knew that she was here to see George, and when he nodded her head she walked right past him and up the stairs.

George was laying in his bed, with his eyes closed and under the covers. She knew he was awake, thinking probably. He looked even worse than Fred did.

Juliet got under the blanket with him carefully, causing him to look up in surprise. She didn't say anything as he rested his head on her chest. His arms wound around her waist, and she played with his hair comfortingly.

"How are you doing." She asked him softly.

"Better now that your here." He answered honestly. Juliet rested her head on top of his lightly.

Nothing more needed to be said, and Juliet twisted his bright red hair between her fingers soothingly. She knew he was upset, and that he needed someone to be there for him in a way his siblings couldn't. That's why she was there.

George fell asleep not too long after, but Juliet didn't mind. She could tell he hadn't slept much since they arrived, and was happy that he was getting some rest. She kissed his forehead softly, before resting her cheek back where it was.

She glanced up, to see Molly standing in the doorway. She didn't look mad, she was glad that George had someone like Juliet. She raised her head up and looked at Molly.

"Since Arthur is on the creature induced injuries floor, he'll be one of my patients. I promise I will do everything I can and more to help him." Juliet said to her quietly, not wanting to wake up George.

"Thank you. Not just for that, but for being there for my son as well." Molly said sincerely.

"I'll always be there for him." Juliet said, meaning every word. George was sleeping blissfully, unaware of what was going on around him. Molly left the two alone after that.