Chapter 6

"What is going on here?" We need to talk." announced Kidou.

"Please join us at the table" Yuuka invited trying to sound less surprised.

Ichinose, Aki and Kimiko joined the genius playmaker and Yuuka at the table. They decided it was better to discuss the matters regarding Kimiko and her father first since Yuuka was here. Ichinose and Aki's future could wait.

Aki ordered some extra food as the heated conversation started.

"First off, when did you get back to Japan? It's been a while, Ichinose"

"I landed just this morning and I went to visit Aki first."

"How are you two getting along?" It was Yuuka's turn to speak up. Seeing them both blush made Yuuka giggle. She was still the same playful little girl.

"What about you two? What business would the ex-captain of Teikoku have with the flame strikers sister?" It was their turn to blush this time causing them to all burst into giggles.

Meanwhile, Kimiko had more important things on her mind.

Flame striker? That's another name for Gouenji Shuuya. So if Yuuka-san is Gouenji-san's sister, she must have some idea who Gouenji Katsuya, her father is.

The four adults continued to talk about their lives and seemed to have forgotten about Kimiko for a while. Turns out, Kidou and Yuuka were dating. Wonder what Gouenji-san would think of this. Kimiko thought to herself, knowing that Gouenji Shuuya was said to be very protective of his sister especially after she was released from the hospital all those years ago.

The conversation somehow managed to make it's way back to Kimiko.

"The reason I came back to Japan..." Ichinose said answering Kidou's question. "was to propose to Kino Aki..." that cause some commotion in their little group but then Ichinose continued. "But also to find Kimiko's father" all eyes were on Kimiko now.

Ichinose explained what had happened to Kimiko before and the reason why they were here. He also explained that Kimiko was to be living with Aki and he would be paying for all the occurring costs regarding Kimiko until they had found her father. He also told them that Kimiko wished to join Raimon for her first year of junior high.

"May I ask what you fathers name is? If he is part of the Gouenji family, I'm sure to know him" Yuuka asked out of curiousity.

"His name is Gouenji Katsuya"

***

"Dad, when am I going to get to go back to Japan? I want to meet the rest of my family. My mother, my siblings if I have any. Could you at least tell me something about them?"

"Let's not talk about this now because if I tell you then you will ask about so many other things that I don't have time to explain."

"Then when will you tell me? You have been saying the same thing for the past 4 years"

"Not now. When the time comes for you to be discharged, I will come pick you up personally and introduce you to the Gouenji family."

That was the last conversation she had with her father. After that he stopped visiting her and she wondered that maybe she had angered him and he didn't wish to she her anymore.

***

"Oh-my-god, Gou-Gouenji Katsuya!?" Yuuka was in shock. Tears started to form in her eyes and she stood up and walked towards Kimiko. She kneeled down next to where Kimiko was seated and held her hand.

"You are my sister?"

***

Sister!? If Kimiko is Yuuka's sister that means she's also Gouenji's sister! However, Gouenji has no clue.

What do you think about these questions? Leave your comments below!

What will Gouenji do when he finds out that he has another sister?

What about their dad? Why didn't he go back and visit Kimiko?

What do you think about Kidou and Yuuka's relationship. Does Gouenji know about it and if he does, is he alright with it?

Ichinose proposed to Aki. How do you think their relationship will turn out?

That's all for chapter 6 but make sure to keep reading because the story only gets more exciting from now.