Chapter 12

Tsurugi Kyousuke.

The new first year had caused so much commotion that students, teachers and even the school principal himself had to come see the mess. Seemed like his kick power was the real thing because when Haruna, Tenma and Kimiko ran down to the field to join Coach Kudou, Ichino (captain of the second rank team) explained that he never used his fists, just a soccer ball.

"Why are you doing this?" Haruna asked.

"I will disband Raimon's soccer club. Soccer is a waste of time" the boy answered coldly.

"You can't disband the soccer club and soccer isn't a waste of time!" Tenma argued.

"Then let's have a contest. If you can steal the ball from me, I won't disband the soccer club"

"Alright"

Kimiko watch on the sidelines as Tenma tried to steal the ball from Tsurugi. She could tell that Haruna was extremely worried.

From the looks of it, Tenma wasn't all that good. Kimiko felt like even she could do better but she didn't want to intervene because of many reasons. Maybe she was being too confident. However, every time Tenma missed and fell to the ground, he got up as many times as it took. That was something that Kimiko really admired.

"What you are doing is making soccer cry!" Tenma shouted.

"Quit it with you soccer!" Tsurugi yelled back and with that, he used his hissatsu technique, Death sword on Tenma. It was the same technique that sent the second rank team to the ground.

Tenma had a flashback to when he was saved by a mysterious man when he was younger. The man had kicked a soccer ball at the wooden boards that were about to fall on him. That's when he decided to play soccer at Raimon.

"I will play soccer!" Kimiko heard Tenma shout and he blocked the ball with his head. Kimiko noticed a dark shadow coming out from his back. What was that? Could it be...

The important thing however, was that Tenma finally stole the ball from Tsurugi and that meant the soccer club wouldn't be disbanded.

This angered Tsurugi and he shot a ball directly at Tenma. However, it never hit him. The ball had been hit by another ball and changed its course. That's when the captain of Raimon's first rank team made his appearance along with the other team members.

Shindou Takuto.

***

Captain Shindou walked down to the field with his team and asked Coach Kudou, who the boy was.

"His name is Tsurugi Kyousuke" the coach spoke softly but Kimiko and Haruna heard him anyway since they were right beside him. "He's a seed who was most likely sent here to destroy Raimon's soccer club." this surprised the three of them.

Seeds are the elite players from Fifth Sector that nee-san was talking about. No wonder he seemed so experienced and skilled.

"Shindou Takuto! I challenge Raimon's soccer team to a match" Tsurugi sneered.

"I refuse to have a match with you" declared Shindou.

Because of that, Tsurugi kicked the ball up and shot it at the old soccer club room, destroying the door.

"This is not a request but an order"

That left Shindou no choice but to accept the challenge.

***

Students and teachers were gathered in the soccer building where the match was going to be held. The two teams made their way to the indoor field, Tenma, Haruna and Kimiko followed.

The three of them sat at the bench with Coach Kudou.

Momentarily, the match between Raimon and Tsurugi's team begun. Raimon got the kickoff and everyone fought with all their might. After all, the fate of the soccer club was on the line.

As the match progressed, the difference between the two teams made itself more and more visible. Tsurugi's team was just so much stronger, faster and skilled. Tsurugi brought out his avatar, Sword Saint Lancelot, which effortlessly ripped through the team zooming into the goal with so much force.

Raimon didn't stand a chance.

"Coach! Please let me play"

The Coach was silent and without turning back, he made his decision.

"Put on one of the spare uniforms. I'm testing you"

"Testing him with a real match!?" Haruna was surprised.

Coach Kudou must have an agenda. It's probably not just a test.

Tenma was switched into the field. This not only surprised Raimon but the spectator, Tsurugi and his coach as well.

Tenma was determined. When he was finally in possession of the ball, he was unable to pass it to anyone since they were all marked. This allowed Tsurugi to easily steal the ball back. Despite his perseverance, he got pushed back very easily. The whole team was destroyed and Raimon had no chance of winning.

Shindou was desperate. He was at his limit. He couldn't afford to have the soccer club disbanded but it wasn't like there was any other way.

"Captain! Please don't give up on soccer" Tenma pleaded.

Tenma's words had touched his heart. It gave him the strength to stand up and face his fears. All his remaining power erupted, releasing an avatar - Instrumentalist Maestro.

Those of you who watched the Inazuma Eleven Go Series would know what happens next so just bare with me for the following chapters because I will also include parts of the series into my story.

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about this story because I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to get in another chapter today or tomorrow because I don't have that much homework yet :) So make sure to stay updated!