Chapter 1 Discovered

"Hajime!" the words were like bells to Leonardo, as he moved swiftly and quick towards the foot ninja that was to be his opponent, he was the last to fight now his brother Michelangelo was able to use his nunchaku's to knock his opponent out with one hit to the back of the head while if he had done it harder it would have killed him, Donatello used his mental skills to distract his opponent and knocked him out but Raphael on the other let his anger take over and almost killed the ninja making there sensei Saki Oroku: the Shredder disappointed in him at the moment, he quickly knocked the ninja out like he always does to his enemy which makes him the best foot ninja so far and better then the Shredder's daughter Karai Oroku who was like an older sister to him with the way she was around him and his brother's "Yame!" was then heard as the four turtles bowed to the Shredder as he walked over to them as they kept there eyes downcast to the floor like they were trained to do "As always Leonardo your skills are well owned, Raphael how many times must I tell you that your anger will one day do worst then you ever could wish for!? Donatello, today you impressed me with training make sure this keeps happening and Michelangelo I hope that you were focused on training" Shredder said.

"Hai sensei" they said in union like they were always told to do when spoken to all of them, it was then that the Shredder's two best men came running in making him glare at the two as the bowed as an apology "This has better be good" he said as he removed his helmet showing his black hair and dark black eyes "Yes master, forgive us but we have sighted in New York four mutant girls" Xever the Afro-Brazilian said with his strong accent as Chris Bradford a New Yorker pulled out images of four figures who looked to be mutants "We were able to be close to see the four were girls, they look human other then the cat ears and tail on them but we believe they are with the Hamato clan" Chris said making Saki nod "Boys!" he turned to the turtles who had moved during the time they had to change sides but still bowed "You will go and find these four girls, do not harm them only capture and bring them here!" he ordered as the four stood and looked at him "Hai sensei!" they said before walking out to get ready to leave and find the four girls.

"Could they be like us? Those girls I mean" Michelangelo asked as Raphael huffed "As if! There probably Hamato's, our enemies it's best to just do what were told" he said making Michelangelo look down as Leonardo placed a gentle hand on his shoulder "Just do what your good at and then do what I told you to do" he whispered making him then nod to his big brother as they got ready to head out to the city to find those four girl, they had not seen yet if they were Hamato's but the moment they see them do something they will then know if they are or not "Xever explained that those four girls were only seen moving around the city, the foot do sometime get found beaten but they can't be sure if it was the girls who did it or not" Donatello said as he looked at the file a foot member gave him from Xever "Ok, so for now we watch for them, see there patterns of the night and then we go in to attack and capture them" Leonardo explained making them nod to the plan as they got ready to head out.

They were on the roof when Karai came to them, she had a slight look of worry for them "It has been getting windy these days, I simply wanted to make sure you wore the winter gear" she said making them nod to allow her to check "Good, please be back soon Chaplin is making lasagna tonight" she said with a kind smile as they smiled at the her boyfriend's lasagna made them drool to have some at the moment, they nodded to her before Leo gave the three the signal to go making them vanish into the night to start there observation of the girls as it was for the best to do so "Alright, tonight we split up, look to see if you find them and report, we do this for the week until we figure there routine, differences, flaws and strong points before going in to battle" Leo explained making his three brother's nod as they split up with Leonardo taking North, Raphael had South, Donatello has East leaving Michelangelo with West for the night.