Chapter 4 Venus De Milo

Venus watched as the half breed cat girl went and pointed to a few fabrics as Venus wondered why she wasn't touching them as she then realized it "You can touch them if you want" she said making the girl's eyes widen as she slowly touched each pieces before smiling at the texture and running to touch another and reacting the same way, Venus had turn to some paper and a few pens and got to drawing some outfits for the girl to wear while here making her turn to be curious as she moved over to Venus to look over her shoulder what she was doing with curiosity written all over her face as Venus noticed her in slight surprise "This is what you will be wearing with some of the fabrics you like" she explained making the girl nod and go back to the fabrics just as Leonardo came back in with his brother's right behind him "Is everything alright here?" he asked making Venus nod "It seems that she was trained to do what she's told, she didn't touch the fabrics until after I allowed her to" she explained making Michelangelo look down while Donatello thought for a moment until something fell and Raphael started to laugh at the girl as a few rolls of fabric were on top of the girl.

She looked at them in slight worry until Leonardo moved over to her to help her stand and then turned to Venus "Are you good with everything?" he asked as she nodded "I was able to get everything I needed as she was looking around, but I wonder of the level of her obeying order's she's at with the fact she only looked around until I told her she could touch" she explained making Leonardo nod and walk out with the girl and his three brother's making her look at them in confusion at the moment with a moment of thought that she would be punished for making the fabrics fall on her, as she was brought to a large room where the very weapons the four turtle's had on them were set on the wall making her stare at them for a moment until Leo made her sit near the wall and watch them as they each took some weapons making her watch slowly as they moved around and battled as her ears twitched and her tail stayed at her side as she watched Raphael twirl his sais in his hands while Donatello held his bow staff at his side, Michelangelo had his nunchakus twirling with ease as for Leonardo held one katana in his hand for the moment.

The girl watched as there weapons clashed and she was impressed at how skilled they were, unlike her sister's who are still trying to understand many things during there training as she watched them all train, she turned to her right where Michelangelo sat down with a sad look due to Raphael having taken his weapons and beating him "Man" he whined as she looked him over of his bruises and small cuts making her look over to the first aid kit and work on bandaging him as he watched her work with great skill and focus, it amazed him as he also noticed Donatello coming to join them and watched her work without noticing he had come to them after loosing against Leonardo with his high level of training as Leonardo and Raphael battled one another without end as Donatello went over to watch her skills at work before she finished up and put everything she had used back to it's original place in the kit making Donatello look at her in surprise as they turned to see Raphael on the floor with anger all over his face.

She was surprised when she quickly moved, Raphael had yelled in anger and was about to punch Leonardo but she came in and took the blow instead making her fall to the side with yelp, Donatello moved over to her and looked at the bruise while Michelangelo pulled Raphael away as Leonardo went to her side to see if she was fine from the incident, but all she did was watch Donatello and do the simple things he would ask of her making him feel relief that she was alright in the end, once he bandaged her Leonardo took her back to his room where they could rest as she wondered what would happen to Raphael now for what he did just now, Leonardo made her sit on his bed as he went to take a shower "I'll be right back, I just need to take a shower" he explained making her tilt her head in confusion but he still took it as her understanding what he said as she then looked around the room with curiosity for what was around but she knew that she couldn't touch anything with the fact that she wasn't told she could.

He came back out a couple of minutes later to the sight of the girl sleeping at the edge of the bed, he looked at her and noticed then and there the smaller things he could have never seen if he wasn't paying attention, the heavy bags under her eyes meant she hadn't slept in some time and was so tired that she allowed herself to sleep at last with how weak she must have been, it made him gently lift her head so it could be above his pillow and took a quilt he had to cover her up and left the room after getting dressed to see his brother's to talk further about her and to figure out what they should do next about it all "I still wonder why she's in such a state of being a slave" he could hear his genius brother say as he came in the room where they all stood at the counter in the kitchen "She's sleeping, it seems that she hadn't slept in some time and just gave in" he explained making Donatello nod as they all went into reading the info Donatello was able to collect from the very girl they allowed entry.

Foot halfbreed slaves of the turtlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें