Chapter 11 Captured

They left the shop all happy and warm from the drinks while at times stopping into a few stores along the way for Jas making her smile and happy from the things they buy for her, when they got inside she was slightly trembling from the cold of the snow and the quick snow fight she had against Mikey making Donnie force them to stop with how she was from the cold "Get her in a shower before joining us" Donnie told Leo who nodded and took her to his room and got the shower ready for her while he changed making her smile as she got warmed up and clean making him smile when she got out with a towel covering her making him then work on her hair "Let's change it up a bit" he said as he got her hair loose but on the right was a bun shaped to be a rose and on her tail a large pink bow with a bell on the center "Here" he said showing her a blue ribbon with a golden bell on it making her understand it was his way of showing she was his making him get it on her neck.

She played slightly with the bell on her neck for a moment before looking to Leo and smiling making him understand that she was happy with the gift "Let's get going then" he said making her nod as she followed him, she walked behind him slightly for it was also something she was trained to so making Leo take her hand and make her walk beside him "Your not a slave Jas, your just like anyone else and shouldn't be force to be trained in doing slavery" he explained making her look at him and then gently smile towards him "H-happy Leo" she said while showing to have a hard time to say a full sentence but for now she could at least say a bit and he could tell that there was more to just 'Happy Leo' making him wonder what she was trying to say but simply left it to that as they went in the elevator to get to an upper floor where Karai and Samuel was waiting for the two.

When the doors opened Jas was surprised at the fact it was actually a home instead of a hall to other rooms, Karai was waiting for them to arrive which surprised Jas from seeing her but she still smiled to the lady as she greeted them both while the others were in the living room at the moment "It's good to see you again Jasmine" Karai said making the girl's tail move making the bell ring at the same time, Karai smiled at the sight of the collar she wore around her neck before taking them to the living room as Samuel spoke to Donnie about Jas and her way of speaking as Mikey moved to take Jas to where Raph was playing some game making her learn how to play with them "She seems better then before" she said making him nod "She's talking a bit now" Leo said making Karai smile before leaning in "We found the three girls who were with her when you saved Jasmine, there in cells and with what they had... it looked to be that they were ready to drug her and kidnap her by force" she whispered making Leo nod.

He looked over to his brother's who looked at him for a split second and nodded making him understand that they too knew about there three guests, he and Karai spoke as Don brought Samuel Chaplin to meet Jas making her slightly scared of him but with Mikey and Raph they were able to keep her calm with him as Karai moved to bring her some pencils and paper so she could draw a bit for her to speak to Chaplin as he tried to ask her a few questions that Mikey would try to explain to her in a less scientific way making Samuel sigh while Raph laugh as Jas understood Mikey but was confused towards Samuel but they still spoke with a few times Jas saying the nickname she gave the turtle's making Leo and Karai smile "Well then shall we go and eat before telling everyone everything?" Karai suggested making them all nod as Leo got Jas to sit next to him making her smile at the food as Mikey pointed to her everything while Raph simply got her a bit of everything for her to try with the promise of eating the ones she doesn't like for her.

"Alright, so you all might know the three final members of the Hamato were captured not far from here" Karai said making them men nod while Jas was confused making Raph whisper to her everything "I was testing some new tech suits for the ninja's when they were spotted, they had a large body bag, rope, a bandana and chloroform. There plan was most likely to get in to find Jasmine and knock her out to get her in the bag and escape before anyone saw them" Samuel explained making Jas shiver in fear of the whole plan, to think that she could have been forced back to the lair was like a nightmare to wake up to in real life making Leo gently touch her tail as to calm her down "We brought them to the dungeon and made sure no weapon was left on them so now all we need is for your final choice" Karai said as they all turned to Saki who thought for a moment before looking to the three last turtle ninja's "Pick the one you will have as a slave... you will make then feel the pain they brought to Jasmine" he said making them nod.

As they ate Leo noticed how Jas kept her ears flat on her head making his brother's notice the same thing at the moment as the other three finished before them and had gone to the living room to talk a bit "Is something wrong Jasmine?" Leo asked making her look to him slightly from the corner of her eye, she was slightly trembling from fear making them understand her reason for being like this at the moment "You three go on ahead and pick one of them, i'll take Jas back for bed" Leo said making his brother's nod and leave as Leo spoke to Karai before leaving with Jas to get some rest like she might need at the moment "Don't worry Jas, we should be fine with how they can't harm you at all" he said making her slightly nod as she walked in his room and sat on his bed making Leo help her get into bed at the moment to get some sleep "Besides... I would never let them hurt you" he whispered as she slept softly on his bed making him smile as he soon joined her to sleep.