Chapter 8 Teaching

After eating the cupcake Leonardo took Jasmine back to his room so she could rest a bit, when she walked in she saw on the bed kimono's for her to wear now making her smile as she touched each of them to see what they were like, Leonardo went over to one that she lightly touched one of them making her turn to him "Try it on" he said making her nod as he helped her get changed making her smile at how nice it looked on her right now, the kimono was adapted so her tail had a spot to come out from as the style was of a sunset with butterflies making it yellow and shades of orange making her smile at it as she twirled around in joy "It suits you" he said making her smile as he took her hand gently and walked her out of the room making her wonder where he was taking her at the moment.

He brought her to a large room where Leonardo's brother's were relaxing at the moment in there own way making ears flatten on her head while being confused at the moment, Donatello saw her and waved his hand for her to join him making Jasmine look to her master who nodded to her that she could go over to see his brother, Jasmine smiled and ran over making the purple masked turtle chuckle at her as he brought over to her a bean bag chair to sit in making her plop in it as Michelangelo brought over some lunch for them to eat, Donatello thanked his brother while Jasmine simply nodded knowing that with her not talking she was disappointing them to not respond or anything in the matter "Let's try and make a conversation with your drawings" he said making her nod as he brought out some color pencils and paper.

He allowed her to start the conversation as she slowly worked on drawing Raphael and placing questions marks around him "He's working out right now" he explained making her nod, she smiled as Michelangelo moved to join them as at times Jasmine would simply draw something random and give them to ether Donatello or Michelangelo making them thank her, Leonardo was watching from not far as Raphael went over to him to watch with him "Should we try to teach her something?" he asked his older brother "What do you have in mind Raphael?" Leonardo asked "Each of us have an hour with her and try to teach her something" he further explained making Leonardo look at him for a moment to think "I'll need to see about it with Jasmine first before we plan this out" he said making the red masked turtle nod as Jasmine drew something and showed it to there youngest brother.

He smiled and said something to her as she nodded as he took the drawing and went over to the oldest brother's making them look at him confused, he handed Leonardo a drawing making Raphael look over his shoulder to see a drawing of the blue masked turtle smiling making him notice his hands holding fabrics making him remember when fabrics fell on her it amazed him with how many details were on the drawing even so his brother spoke "I think she wanted you to have it because she looked at you a few times like she wanted to try and talk to you" he explained making Leonardo nod as Raphael went over to Donatello and Jasmine making her smile at him as he spoke to her about something making her ears twitch before she smiled and nodded and went to drawing something.

"You should join us Leonardo, she can draw so much and also she has so much to say through her drawings" Michelangelo continued making Leonardo nod as he followed his brother to sit next to Jasmine, she was drawing at the moment Karai as she was holding the drawing she had made for her before as she smiled making Leonardo watch her hand movements as she worked on a new drawing making him wonder what it was as he saw something forming from it slowly as he then knew what it was, it looked to be a lake and yet there was no ground or anything around it so it was only water making him then wonder what it was until the form was placed in the drawing of the water making him then wonder what that was now as Jasmine kept drawing slowly.

But then he realized that she was actually not drawing water but his eye to draw his face but from the side, it amazed him that she could do such a thing as his other brother's watched her work slowly on the art as Michelangelo got everyone something to drink and eat together making Leonardo thank him for Jasmine and himself making Jasmine smile and nod, she ate a little and then went to her drawing once more making them watch her as she slowly went to green and drew Leonardo's figure making them watch her work in amazement at the moment "Maybe we should take her around so she can discover new things to draw?" Donatello suggested making Leonardo look at her for a moment before nodding "But one of us needs to be with her at all times" he said making his brother's nod.

It was then that Saki came in the room making the four boys bow to him as Jasmine simply looked down to the floor as it was what she was trained to do, Saki could tell that she didn't know how to react to him right now but he knew that with his four sons she would be able to be a new kind of girl "How are things?" he asked making Leonardo the one who spoke "Jasmine was open to telling us things about her life and people she lives with" he explained making Saki nod as he looked over to the drawings Jasmine was making as Donatello spoke "It's her way of communication until she can talk" he said making Saki nod and was about to leave until they all turned to Jasmine.

"L-Leo!"