Chapter 35 Y'Gythgba

The strange lizard girl brought out a rod, as a lighted blade appeared on it as she slowly walked over to them with them all standing up and Jas stepping forward "Jas" Leo whispered as she looked over her shoulder to him with a smile "I'll be fine Leo" she whispered before looking back towards the lizard with a glare and began to walk over to her, they both stopped walking towards one another to have a big space separating them for now as Y'Gythgba thenpointed her weapon towards Jas "You are an enemy to Splinter, you must be stopped for the city to be then saved from the danger you cause" she said as Jas didn't move or blink.

The two then charged at one another, the group behind Jas were shocked at her speed at the moment, it was almost like she was trained into being quick on her feet and all "You won't win this Mona, you are fighting against the wrong people" Jas said making the lizard growl at her as she charged at Jas in anger to her words "Lies! It is all you know to speak now after the Foot brainwashed you!!" she replied making Jas roll her eyes as she blocked an attack while trying to get around the lizard "Do you not see that Splinter is without honor!! He will only kill you or not care that you die here!!" Jas said as Mona stopped for a moment before shaking her head.

"Say what you want, but none of your venomous words will get through me" she spoke back with a glare as she charged at her, Jas dodged but gained a small cut on her right cheek making Leo gasp and about to run in if Raph hadn't grabbed him "This isn't your battle Leo, she needs to do this on her own" Mikey said making Leo slowly calm down as Raph then let's him go to keep watching, all of a sudden Y'Gythgba pinned her to the ground "Any last words before I send you first to hell and then get the others?" she asked making Jas look at her "Do what you wish with me... But touch my daughter, my lover or my family when the real enemy is the one who made you fight on his side, believe his poisoned words about us... Then I will come for your soul and destroy it" she growled with her blazing eyes looking at her back.

 Y'Gythgba had wide eyes at this, never had she ever been spoken to like this in her whole life until now, Jas closed her eyes as she was ready to be killed by her weapon as Leo yelled for her to fight back and to get back up "It's alright Leo. I did all I could to defeat her, she didn't want to listen... So if me dying and being told of the whole trick in the end... Then so be it" Jas said as Y'Gythgba then saw the tears streaming down Leo's face after hearing Jasmine's words, she didn't know what to do... Does she kill Jasmine like Splinter wanted? Or does she stop and simply let them pass? She was confused and scared because of what would happen from what Jasmine said... And what Splinter told her before she left.

"He said he would destroy my home planet if I didn't kill you all" she whispered making Jas look at her with wide eyes "Of course Splinter would say something like that... He wants you to be scared of the words and promise he can't keep" she whispered back making Mona look at her in shock "Splinter told me before I left the dojo after hearing the plan of me getting into the Foot clan... If I failed he would kill my sisters and destroy the city with a huge explosion" she said making Mona stand and help Jas do the same "In the end after being in the Foot... I discovered that it wasn't possible, Splinter would need to go somewhere far from the city to get what he needed to do that" she continued, the others went over to her with Leo hugging her close at the fact that she wasn't dead in the end.

"We are a bit far from Splinter... But I can transport you a corner away from him if you wish" Mona said making Leo nod in relief to the good solution, he still held Jas close at the moment as he was scared he would lose her at some point making Raph turn to April who was now holding Rose in her arms while Karai got ready for a battle "Do you know anything we should be ready for from Splinter?" Mikey asked making Y'Gythgba nod "For some reason he is now more powerful because of some sort of stone he keeps close to him at all times, I don't know why but he also enjoys for some reason having the other's like me close to him and moments later we go weak" she explained making them wonder what was going on.

"He drains us" they all turned to April in surprise "For some reason he drains us all of a sudden and I can't use my powers for a while" April continued making them all wonder what he was up to with doing something like this "He's taking their powers" Mikey claimed making them then turn to him "Why would he do something like that? He's a simple rat that wants power and revenge" Raph said making Mikey nod as Mona then teleported them making him whisper "True but I think he's storing them in the crystal so that later on he can use them when he needs them the most for anything, he might use them on us at the end of the battle when were winning" Mikey explained making them nod as Leo's eyes widen as Jas turned to see to her shock, Splinter slowly walking towards them with an evil smirk on his face.