Chapter 13 Training part 2

"So it seems like because of the lack in nutrients and vitamins caused her system to grow weak enough that it's easy to get sick and is weak to fight, it will take some time but with exercises, healthy eating and right medication for vitamins she should be better enough to learn how to fight" Donnie explained making Leo and Raph nod as Novaflor stared at Jas "You little shit!" she yelled making Jas jump in fear with wide eyes towards the one who shouted as Milana looked up at last, she started to growl in anger at the sight of there sister as she was unlike them at the moment "Shut up!" Raph as he punched Mila while Donnie sighed as he collected a few vials "Guess I should work with testing a few new drugs on her" he said making Novaflor tremble in fear.

Raph went to take Milana to his room after punishing her for growling while Don went to take care of Novaflor, leaving Leo and Jas alone before both of them go to the kitchen where Mikey was making something for her to eat, as they walked there Leo then made Jas stay at the entrance for a moment "It won't be for long" he said making her nod as he walked into the room as he glared at Mikey's slave "I need to borrow her" he growled making her shiver as Mikey looked to him for a moment "Sure, tell me later on what happened after you bring her to my room" Mikey said simply as he threw the leash to Leo as Katrinna shivered in fear as she followed Leo, Jas then walked in as Mikey sees her "Hey! I made you something to eat" he said making her sit near him.

He brought her some veggies and meat, a bowl of soup and a sandwich for her to eat, her mouth watered from the smell as she went for the soup in a heartbeat making Mikey smile to her "If you want, I can teach you all kinds of recipes?" he suggested making her quickly nod in joy making her smile in return as she drank her soup, he watched her eat as he cleaned the kitchen from what he made as he put the leftovers away so if someone was hungry they could have some later on, when she was done Mikey took her dishes and cleaned them before taking her to the dojo so they could do some stretches first as Raph then came in "I'll leave you to it then!" Mikey said and left the two alone making Jas look at him "Were gonna just workout a bit" Raph said making her nod.

As they worked Mikey went to find Donnie but he was too busy at the moment with his slave who was screaming in pain as she pleads for the pain to end, he turned to Leo's room only for it to be empty at the moment making him wonder where he was at the moment, he went towards the hall to see some ninja's at a door looking at something making him wonder what was going on "Leonardo is whipping some cat chick, he claimed it was because she was the worse on Jasmine when she was with her and her sister's" a ninja told another who had asked as he came over recently making Mikey's eyes widen as he then knew that he, Raph and Donnie would need a turn with punishing her, he went inside and made the other's leave as he could watch alone as she screamed in pain from each slashes on her back at the moment.

"She did nothing wrong, she was the oldest, yet you all simply harmed her and made her weak with no reason to do so!" Leo said with each attack and kept saying things to her as she screamed each time as he spoke making him grow even more angered then before, Mikey was then able to stop him "Let me take care of her now, tell Raph and Donnie about this" Mikey said making Leo sigh "Raph knows already because his slave told him" Leo explained making Mikey nod as Leo then walked out to get to Jas who he discovered was in the dojo with Raph at the punching bag as Raph showed her how to punch and kick it, he watched them training for a while making him smile as he watched them train together "Yeah, there you go! Just like that, don't forget to breath... and stop! Take a rest" Raph said as Jas fell on the floor from the push-ups making him pat her head and then walk out "Tell Donnie about Katrinna being the worse, Mikey is allowing you both a turn with his slave" Leo whispered making Raph nod and walk away.

"You want me to wash you?" he asked Jas making her look to him and nod making him smile and help her to stand, once in his room he got the bath running making her watch him as he added some bath salt for her to relax in at the moment "They should help ease the pain and relax you with the scent" Leo said making her smile and nod, he got her to loose her clothes and get in the bath making her smile and sigh in relief to the bath and water on her skin as he slowly washed her body as she closed her eyes  with a soft smile on her face making Leo smile to her in return "How about some hot chocolate?" Leo suggested making her open her right eye and nod as she smiled making him nod back to her as he helped her then get out of the bath to get dry and then to get dressed as he went to make there warm drinks.

When he came back she smiled and drank some as he sat down next to her on the bed as he got his laptop out and on making her look at him confused, he got to work on setting a movie up making her wonder what he was doing "Were going to watch a movie together" he said making her simply nod while still being confused at the moment about this, when the movie started she cuddled to Leo making him blush as his heartbeat went slightly faster then it was before making him do his best to focus on the movie and to calm down without her sensing his heartbeat as they slowly went to sleep while the movie was finished making Donnie who came in turn it off and get them in bed with a smile.