Chapter 23 Finaly together

A few days had gone by, Leo was still working with Jas to get her to talk a bit more as she still tried to understand everything and anything she was told about, when his brother's would contact them Jas would be excited and do her best to talk to them about everything and anything that she did, saw or even ate making them ask her questions simply to have her talk a bit more making Leo need to remember that trick to have Jas talk as he wanted her to learn to talk better then she was doing at the moment.

"Leo!! Animals!!" Jas claimed, they were in the yard and Jas was watching people with animals walking around "There pet's Jas, well dogs actually... Do you want one?" Leo asked making Jas turn to him with sparks in her eyes "Dog!!" she cheered making him smile as they got going to a special location he and his brother's would go to often to see some puppies as she smiled as looked around the place "Leonardo-sama, welcome back and how may I help you?" a young man said as he walked over to them "Hello, Kaito. Were here to look for a dog or two" he said simply making Kaito nod and allow them to follow him at that moment inside the small house like building.

"We have many good kinds of dog breeds for you Leonardo-sama, some that you might even like" Kaito explained as Jas was looking at some Shiba Inu puppies and trying to touch one "Is this a kind of dog you like Jas?" he asked making her quickly nod "What this dog?" she asked making Kaito chuckle "This is a Shiba Inu, a very kind, loyal and active dog breed" he explained as Jas began to pet a cute like cream colored female puppy "I like her, she like... Sakura flower" she said making Leo softly smile as he looked at the dog she was looking at "I also hoped to look at some Kai Ken dogs while here" he said while getting the selected puppy out and handing her to Jas.

"Of course, just right this way Leonardo-sama" Kaito said making the two follow him towards the yard, many colored Kai Ken were all over the yard, some playing while others were simply laying on the grass sleeping at the moment making Jas smile as...

"Of course, just right this way Leonardo-sama" Kaito said making the two follow him towards the yard, many colored Kai Ken were all over the yard, some playing while others were simply laying on the grass sleeping at the moment making Jas smile as she looked at them all over the place "I do not understand why a Shiba Inu. A Kai Ken yes but not the Shiba Inu" Kaito said as they walked around while watching as Jas pets one of the puppies making Leo smile to her "She has been abused and raped some time ago... Watching become scared and closed off from others worried everyone when it happened, I want to find a way to not let it happen again... These dogs will be the solution to help" Leo explained making Kaito nod in understanding.

"My daughter was also raped, we did everything we could to help her... But with each passing day that man was still out there only made her worse as she ended her life. When the man was found he claimed not to have seen my daughter... And yet he smiled at the news of her death and of seeing her pictures. I never forgave him nor do I wish to be forgiven for ending his life" Kaito explained making Leo look at him in slight shock at the news, moments later Leo turned to Jas as her puppy was playing with another puppy making him smile "I'll take that one... He looks to me like a Hayato" he said making Kaito nod and collect the two puppies to get them ready to leave.

"Puppies come home?" Jas asked as the two carried their own puppy as they left "Yes, we will need to wait a while so they get a bit bigger but then when we get back to New York they will be with us" Leo explained making Jas smile as they got back ...

"Puppies come home?" Jas asked as the two carried their own puppy as they left "Yes, we will need to wait a while so they get a bit bigger but then when we get back to New York they will be with us" Leo explained making Jas smile as they got back inside with Jas setting Sakura down making Leo do the same for Hayato as the the two began to sniff around the place to know where they were at the moment, it was then that Leo's computer beeped making Jas jump of joy as Leo went to answer it so Jas could then talk to his brothers as he took care of there puppies at the moment "Puppies!!" she squealed as Mikey demanded to see the puppies and to know there names.

But Donnie explained that the puppies might be looking at their new home at the moment, and that it would be best to leave them be at the moment until they were done so Jas simply told the names of the two puppies and tried to say what kind of dogs they were making Leo go over to tell her once more as she then tried to say it, it helped and Donnie only had to correct her once the whole time she said it making them all proud of her and what she was able to do so far "We might be here for a bit longer then planned just so the pups can grow a bit before doing anything like the plane ride again" Leo explained making them nod and accept that as they then had to get to training leaving Leo with Jas for now.

As the day ended, Jas was playing with Hayato and Sakura making Leo the one to watch them do so out in the yard making him smile at them, he felt closer to her at the moment maybe even more then before now, he smiled as and waved to her as she did the same to him back and then ran towards him with the puppies making Leo stand up to see what she was doing "Play?" she asked making him smile and nod as he joined them in there little game before they all went to bed for the night to get ready for morning to get to doing there next activity.