Chapter 6 Named

"Your going to be called Jasmine" the words made her confused, Jasmine? What did that mean? Her confusion made Michelangelo turn to her to try and help her understand that it was her name now "It's what we can call you now, Jasmine it's your name" he said making her slightly understand better all of this right now, she smiled at this when she thought of her name Jasmine she was named at last and not being called "looser" or "waist of life" when she was with her family in the Hamato clan, Leonardo took a few cupcakes and then made her follow him back to his room making her slightly wonder if something was wrong at the moment as they both got in the room "You should get some more sleep" he said as he pointed to his bed making her slightly look to him unsure about what he was telling her.

"Come" he said as he set the cupcakes down to make her sit on his bed as she slightly wondered if it was a test, he helped her lie down on it as he then covered her gently as her eyes slowly grew heavy for her to keep open as he gently combed a part of her hair as she then slept on his bed for a while as he then started to read a book he had in his room to try and figure out what he could do for her in making her understand but decided to go see his genius brother for help making Leo go towards his lab for answers "Donatello?" Donatello looked over his shoulder to see his big brother walking over to him "Is there something you needed?" he asked making Leonardo nod as Donatello then pulled out a chair out for him "Is there a reason for Jasmine to have wrapped her tail around my wrist?" he asked making Donatello blink a few times before nodding.

"It's a property thing, she knows she belongs to you, but you didn't do anything to make others know that. So she wrapped her tail around your wrist to at least show it" he explained making Leonardo then nod to his brother, he walked out of the room to get back to his own room where Jasmine slowly woke up to see him as he then sat down at her side "Would you like to eat something?" he asked making her slightly nod as he smiled to her and gave her a cupcake he had brought in with him making her slightly smile as she bites into the food and smiled at the taste making him chuckle as at times he would wipe some cream off her face as she ate "Tomorrow we will start teaching you to write and read" he said making Jasmine look up in confusion of his words making him slightly sigh but still stayed calm, he decided that it was time for her bath making Jasmine follow his wish and get clean making him sigh as he looked in his room for something to help him out.

She was still confused about what was happening but she decided to let him be for now, she went to do the very things Leonardo had told her to do and made sure everything was well done before getting out of the bathroom in a towel as she noticed Leonardo sleeping on his bed making her quickly move around to get dressed and then covered him in a blanket before going to put the books on his desk so that when he wakes up they would be close for him to look into as she then went to a corner and went to sleep without knowing if Leonardo was going to wake up or someone would come in as she instead curled up on herself to get some sleep for now, Leonardo opened his eyes to see Donatello at his side making him confused as he sat up to see his brother was worried about something big "What is wrong Donatello? Did you do something that master would get mad about if he finds out?" he asked as Donatello then pointed to Jasmine who slept in a corner trembling and slowly changing color from the cold she was in.

Quickly he moved to pick her up as she was cold and brought her to his bed to get her to warm up a bit, he turned to his brother with a sigh "There were reports from patrols, they claim that they see three halfbreed cat girls watching the building" he explained as he brought a tablet out with a recording of those girls watching some men on patrols and the building making Leo glare at the recording as Jasmine made quiet noises in her sleep making them both look at her for a moment as Leo handed back the tablet "Let's keep this under watch, if they do anything further then we capture them and bring them to master so he may decide what to do" he explained making Donatello nod and walk out of the room as Leo watched Jasmine sleep for a bit before walking out to find his baby brother who was still in the kitchen making something "Oh! Hey Leonardo, something you need?" he asked making his brother nod "I wanted to know if you would want to help Jasmine talk, that way it may be easier to communicate with her" he explained making Michelangelo nod and cheer as he then left to find Karai.

Karai was in the dojo meditating when he found her "Lady Karai?" "Leonardo, you know that you can call me simply Karai. Now tell me what you need" she said making him nod and sit before her "I was having hopes you would maybe try and figure out what was wrong with Jasmine, the halfbreed we brought in maybe with drawings or something" he explained making Karai smile and nod "I think that it will help you in figuring out how she lived most of her life and to understand what she feels about everything happening to her at the moment" she said making Leonardo once more nod as he then went for his room where Jasmine was seated on his bed waiting for him to tell her something now that she was awake.