Chapter 32 Power from the mind

The fact that a girl was there standing before them made them understand that she was to fight them, this was maybe going to be hard from the previous battle... But they need to hope they will defeat her quickly, but it was strange for she looked almost weak to Donnie with the fact she had no armor or anything at all on her at the moment making them get out with Karai keeping close to the car so to keep Jas safe at the moment while the brother's faced the girl "Who are you?" Leo asked as she looked at him.

The girl glared at him with what almost looked like blue glowing eyes at the moment "I'm April O'Neil, i'm here to stop you all from getting any further then here so the Foot clan may end" April said with a smirk "I see Casey Jones didn't stop you, but it makes sense with how weak he is and all" she added making the boys glare at her at that moment and her rude words towards the human boy. Getting there weapons ready, April did the same by pulling out a tessen making them understand that she was a kunoichi "Do you even know how to use that thing?" Raph chuckled making April glare at him and his words at the moment.

With a twist of her wrist, the tessen flew in the air towards them as Leo quickly made it drop to the floor making her eyes widen in shock at how her weapon was on the ground and now she couldn't battle with a weapon, she had to use hand to hand combat and she wasn't all that good with it. She decided to charge at them and try to at least to stop them... But it didn't work with how as she worked she wasn't able to stop them and ended on the floor "Now, why don't you take us to the dock without encountering anyone else?" Leo suggested as she nodded since there was his katana at her neck at the moment.

She didn't want to die at the moment, so she needed to get on there to the docks as they requested and make it quick so she could get away quickly, she stood up slowly and followed them into the car as she guided them around a bit but sadly... As the car began it quickly turned off all on it's own making them need to walk there, Jas held Rose with Leo beside her as Karai kept close to them too leaving Raph, Mikey and Donnie to watch April and make sure that she doesn't leave them there to find there way to the docks alone.

"We can get there faster if we go this way" April said making them nod, they followed her as they kept going... But had to quickly stop "Rose is fussy right now, will need to stop for now" Leo said making Jas nod as they sat down, Karai came over to her side with a bag with a few things for her to use for Rose. April watched Jas as she cared for Rose with Leo beside her to make sure everything was alright at the moment making Jas smile... April slightly smiled at the sight of them together making Raph raise a brow while Donnie watched Jas and Leo together at the moment.

"What is up with you? Planning something to make sure you can escape?" Donnie growled making April look at him in fear as she trembled at the thought of being killed at the moment, she shakes her head no quickly as Raph glared at her while Jas and Leo turned to them confused at what was going on at the moment to make them act like this all of a sudden. Jas stood up slowly and went to see April who was trembling in fear of something going to happen to her life at the moment making Jas simply sit down and gently comb her hair making April look at her in slight confusion at her actions of kindness.

Jas then turned towards Leo who handed Rose to Karai for a moment so he could listen to what Jas had to say at the moment to him, she whispered something to him as she looked at them in wonder as Leo slowly nodded to her and then turned to April "Is there something the matter to make you look at us?" he asked making April blink in slight confusion at the question as she wondered for a moment on how she should answer the question, she looked at all of them as she then sighed "I'm just... Jealous of all of you" she explained making Leo raise a brow at her words "Your like a happy family at the moment and I wish I was like you at the moment after what Splinter did" she explained making Leo sigh but nod in understanding.

"It makes sense, your forced to fight people that you don't even know a thing about them so you wish to be happy at some point in life" Mikey explained... His brother's knew he was looking at her aura at the moment, so it made sense for him to be able to say the things that would hit April hard and make her regret trying to fight them at the moment "April, when this is over and we get our family back... Do you wish to join us?" Leo asked making April look at him in shock at his offer as she wanted nothing more then to be happy at last... Until something was stabbed into her stomach making Jas scream in fear to the sight of April being injured and bleeding badly at the moment.

"So sad~! The fact that April turned against Hamato Splinter... When he promised us anything we wanted~!" a female voice said making them all turned to an alley where a figure was hidden in the shadow at the moment "SHOW YOURSELF!!" Leo demanded as he quickly stood up and pulled his katana's out with his brother's doing the same as Karai went to protect Rose while Jas worked to save April's life as the figure began to move.