Chapter 17 Hell of a night

Weeks went by as Leo and Jas healed slowly from the incident, Jas no longer could see her bones and Leo's side was healed, at the moment Jas was in the dojo training and the brother's believed it to be Raph but Saki decided to take over making Raph do a bit of work with his own team at the moment as he hadn't been training them for a while, Leo and Donnie were walking as they spoke about Jas as Mikey then joins them with some snacks and drinks for Jas and Raph... only to see Raphael talking to one of his men making the four then head for there dojo to see Jas trying to keep her balance with Saki training her.

As they watched Jas keeping her balance Saki would at times tell her something making her do a new position to keep her balance in so as to give her sudden challenges to take on, none stop watching the two until Saki allowed her a break as he had to get back to work "You did well" he said before walking out as Jas then sat down to rest a bit making the four turtle's walk in to get close to her side, when she noticed them she smiled as Mikey gave her some water while Leo wiped the sweat from her face making Donnie pull away his two brother's "I think Leo likes her" he whispered making the two nod "Yeah, he cares for her so much that it's impossible to not notice it" Mikey said making them nod.

"You did great with training" Leo said as Jas drank her water, she smiled at how proud Leo was at the moment with her "Thank... You Leo" she said, she was still trying to talk but so far it was only to stop and make sure she spoke the right words and in the right order making them at times need to correct her if she makes a mistake as she still tries to write and not make mistakes, Jas then got up to let Raph show her some more training making her smile at how excited she was at the moment to learn a bit how to fight with him "Should we push her a bit more?" Donnie asked making Leo look to him "She's learning well... but maybe try to make her learn like in a battle situation?" he then explained "Jas is still learning how to fight... Raph will ask when he believes her to be ready" Leo said making his brother nod as they watched Jas try to punch Raph.

There were times where Raph would need to stop Jas and correct her in her position or even a movement she had done making her then be able to show her something he or Saki had taught her making him help her as best he could to correct herself, once training was over for Jas it was Leo's turn to train making Jas drink more water and have a snack as she watched him train with Raph, as Leo was injured Jas was the one to care for him... by changing his bandages and helping him move around or to get clean she would take care of it making Leo slowly gain strong feelings for her little by little as time went on for them, Jas was worried at Leo when he decided to get back into training but it was thanks to Donnie that he could at last while telling her what it would do for him.

While he did have feelings for her... Jas didn't know anything about what love was at all, she had been harmed and beaten so much that nothing told her what love was, so she had no idea of how she felt at the moment for him so she instead watched him and did what she always did for him "Leo, you need to get some rest now" Donnie said as Jas then noticed Leo looking tired from training making him nod as Jas moved to pick him up and walk him back to his room, once inside Jas moved to bandage him once more making Leo watch her work slowly so to not harm him "Jasmine, what do you feel for me?" he asked making Jas's ears twitched as she looked at him confused.

"Leo... my.... master?" she asked making his eyes widen as she didn't say anything about her feelings "Jas. Are you not happy with me?" he asked making her tilt her head confused "What... happy?" she asked as he realized she didn't know what to feel for him, he then pulled her so her face was just inches from his making her lightly blush as she didn't know what he was doing "I love you... and i'm going to try and make you feel something from what I do" he said as he then pulled her into a kiss with him making her gasp as her eyes widen at his sudden action, her heart started to beat faster then she had hopped as Leo undressed her and himself making her then moan as his lips suckled her lower lip making her moan as her body twitched in pleasure to his actions.

"Leo~... me want.... more love~" she moaned out making Leo understand that she was slowly understanding what he felt for her at the moment, he made his tongue move lower on her body very slowly as she moaned as he went until he got to her most special place making her moan loud and gasp as his tongue lapped at her opening, her hands moved to his head as she made him stay in place making him churr at the pleasure making her moan even more as she came making him lap at her juices making her moan once more in pleasure "Now pleasure me" he said as his cock was out and hard like a rock making her blush with very dilated eyes making him smile as she moved to lightly lick it as she then sucked on the tip making him blush and moan in pleasure.

She was having a slight hard time in doing so but still he helped her as she worked her way to get him fully in her mouth making him churr again in pleasure as he pulled out of her mouth, lightly pushing her on her stomach on the bed Leo then went to massage her ass gently making her moan as he the got his length right at her entrance making her blush as she was also nervous at the moment from all of this "I'll go slow" he whispered making her nod as he then pushed inside of her, she groaned in pain as she bleeds from her hymen being broken by Leo making him stop and wait for her to get better and allow him to move making her then nod after a moment as he went slowly with his movements making her start to moan a bit making him smile as he kissed the back of her neck as he slowly moved faster as Jas started to move her hips as she wanted to help Leo as they then climaxed together and went to sleep with Leo holding her close in his arms.