Chapter 18 Sick pleasure

"STOP IT!!! LEO!!!" Leonardo's eyes snapped open at the sound of someone calling to him, looking around he noticed how he was tied up to a sewer pipe in a lab of some sort "GET OFF OF ME!!!! LEO HELP ME!!!" the voice was Jas, sounding scared she yelled out again to him making Leo quickly look for something sharp to cut the rope holding him down before standing and running out the room to see he was in some strange home at the moment "LEO MAKE HIM STOP!!!" Jas yelled again making Leo move to his katanas and ran towards the room Jas called him from.

A mutant rat was on top of her, his eyes filled with hunger for Jas who was half naked as he raped her "Move away from her!" Leo demanded as the rat looked at him and smirked "Oh? Has someone come to try and take my little pet away from me?" the rat asked making Leo glare at him, Jas slowly turned to where Leo was as she cried from how scared she was at the moment from all of this as she hoped for it to end right now "Leo" she mumbled before a hand was slammed on her head making Jas scream in pain from the blow as the rat moved away and stood up "I will enjoy spilling your blood before her very eyes" the rat said making Leo glare as he pulled his katanas out.

With a battle cry, Leo ran towards the rat to begin the battle, he had hoped for an advantage in battle but in the end he was wrong for the rat was so quick that he vanished in an instant making Leo need to focus and look for him while keeping Jas safe "L-Leo" she stuttered making him know that she was scared at the moment from all of this, he gasped as the rat attacked him from his healed side and made his wound come back making Jas scream in fear for him as he fell to his knees making the rat step on Jas as she screamed for Leo "You should have never metaled with what was mine from the start turtle. Things would have been much easier and better then" the rat said as Leo's eyes widen.

The rat was the one who gave him the message, he was Hamato Yoshi "Why? Why did you almost kill me?" Leo asked as the rat stopped walking behind Jas to push once more inside of her "Because I wanted to warn Oroku Saki of what was to come" Yoshi said making Leo slowly rise up, he had to use one of his katanas to support him before launching himself on the rat and slashing Yoshi's back with his other blade, the rat cried out and fell to the ground as Leo moved to help Jas to stand as the two then ran out of the place and into the sewer's "I don't know where to get out from" he mumbled making Jas nod as she made him move with her slowly into the tunnels towards a sewer plate making Jas slowly push it off so the two could get out and into an alley.

"I'm gonna contact Donnie. Maybe he can track us and get us back home" Leo said as Jas made him sit down on the ground as she trembled in fear and from the cold, he saw this and pulled her closer to his body to keep her slightly warm up as he hung up on his brother "They should be here soon, try to stay awake and focus on what's around you for now" he said making Jas slowly nod while her body grew weak and tired from everything that happened to her so far as she was so confused as to how her father found her after all this time and got inside earlier in the night "Cold" she whispered as the many cars that drove by scared her of being someone who would soon capture her as one blocked one of the exits and out came Donnie with Raph and Mikey making Jas sigh in relief.

Raph grabbed hold of her and brought her inside while Mikey helped Donnie get Leo in as he examined his big brother's injury, Jas focused on watching Leo as her eyes grew heavy at the moment as Raph spoke to his brother's without her being able to hear any of them at the moment for some strange reason, as her eyes slowly closed as she watched Leo's lips moving to talk to his brother's before she fainted from everything that happened to her this whole time as she thought back to what happened after they both went to sleep, Jas had woken up to the sound of a door opening and then closing making Jas quickly look around for the source of the sound but discovered nothing making her sigh and get back to sleep.

"You have been such a disappointment for so long girl" her eyes snapped open at the sound of the voice she grew to fear, she turned to see Splinter: the mutant man rat she was to call her father, just as she was about to move to wake Leo up Splinter had pinned her swiftly to the floor as he chocked her, she had tried to make a sound to wake Leo up or even harm him even just a little to make him let her go "It's no use... he is under a heavy sleep powder that I blew into the room some time ago that you grew accustomed to" Splinter said making her eyes widen as she felt even more scared then she was before now making him smirk widely "I will enjoy breaking you and leaving my mark on you body to make him know what is mine" Splinter whispered making Jas slowly start to cry and the man she was forced to call her father tied her up and then moved towards Leo before taking them to the lair she feared.