Chapter 9 Leo?

"L-Leo!" She said making Leonardo's eyes widen at her from the sudden action, she spoke! her first words was his name but shorten he walked over to her and gently set a hand on her head "You rather call me Leo then Leonardo?" he asked making her look at him and slowly nod "L-Le-Leo" she said but he sighed knowing that it was the only thing she could say right now as Michelangelo came over "Can you make me a nickname?" he asked making Leonardo glare at him "What? She gives you a nickname Leo so why can't she try to make me one?" he asked making Leo sigh, he couldn't help but get angered towards his brother for doing something like that of all things "We should turn in for the night" he said making Jasmine then look at everyone before following Leo towards his room.

Once inside Leo got Jasmine in bed making her look at him in wonder of what was wrong for him at the moment, he smiled at her gently and went to his bookshelf making her confused as he looked over a few of them and then pulled one and went back to Jasmine and show her the cover "The little maiden" he said and opened the book making Jasmine watch him closely "There was once a little maiden in a big village, she loved to walk around and help in anyway she could. but she was hated by many simply by her actions" he started making her shiver in slight fear "Her sister's force her to work in the house, not allowing her to have any fun as there father did nothing only watched her for a moment before walking away" he continued making Jasmine think back to her family.

"The little maiden met a wolf, he was injured and hungry, the little maiden ripped a part of her dress to wrap the injury and gave him her meal. The wolf thanked her and as a gift she only needed to call for him and he would come to help and or protect her" he continued to read making her look at the pictures when he showed them to her, she smiled at times when he would talk to her "Then one day the baker discovered that some of his bread was stolen! The little maiden's sister's claimed it was her who did it making her scared and flee towards the forest. She was sad and angered from it all as she fell and passed out, when she woke up it was to seeing the wolf she had saved with his wife and children, the wolf asked what happened making her tell him everything" he read to her softly.

"The wolf told her not to worry, that he and his wife could become her family. The little maiden smiled as she meets his four sons, years went by and the little maiden grew up to become a beautiful young lady and fell in love with the oldest of the four wolfs, they went to the village to get a few things to eat and care for one another during the winter" he spoke making her wonder if the end of the story was about to come "Her sister's came looking tired and dirty, the young maiden watched them a bit before going to what she was doing. Her sister's saw her, they saw the food she bought and were about to steal it until the wolf she loves attacked one of them" he said making her gasp as he smiled "The young maiden told the wolf to stop and left for the cave, she smiled and hugged the wolf she loves as he barked to her and lived happily ever after" he finished and was surprised to see Jasmine sleeping.

He smiled down to her and moved the cover to her chin making her purr from the warmth making him chuckle to her, he was happy to have been able to do something like this for her but wondered about her sister's and what they were going to do about Jasmine being here with him in the Foot base making him sigh as Jasmine's tail went limb which made him smile to see she was sleeping as he set the book away and joined her slowly in bed to keep her a bit warm until a knock on his door made him stand while being slightly annoyed about it, he opened to see Michelangelo there which made him wonder why he was there "I was thinking maybe Jasmine could train with us, I mean she's a mutant and all of that so she can fight with us and learn what we learn" he explained making Leonardo glare at him at his little brother's words "If you think she's ready for what we know... then your dead wrong" he hissed making Michelangelo's eyes widen in fear as the door was slammed in his face.

"Leo?" the sound of Jasmine's voice calling to him made him accidentally turn to her with a glare which frightened her, his eyes widen when he realized what he had done in the end making him walk slowly towards her as she trembled in fear towards him "Shh, it's alright Jasmine I won't hurt you" he whispered making her slowly nod as he held her in his arms gently making her sigh in relief "Leo" she whispered making him smile at the nickname "Would you be willing to try and make my brothers nicknames?" he asked making her blink for a moment before nodding with a smile, he smiled in return to her "Come on now, let's get to bed. It's already late and we need to sleep for morning when it comes" he said making her nod to him and slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep making Leo smile to her.

He thought about what could be done to teach her new things but he knew that fighting was out of the question with what was done to her, so he would need to first set some rules about what she should learn before he asked her about it or anything "And then there's the other Hamato's" he mumbled to himself, they were out there and saw him carrying Jasmine to there Foot base so it was for certain that they were going to try and get her back at some point only for them to harm her once more and control her very will and actions, with a sigh he went to his desk to make a list of rules on what she should and shouldn't learn from them as he would look back to her as she quietly slept with a small smile on her face making him smile back to her sleeping form as he finished up the list and then joined her in bed.