Chapter 16 Healing

When morning came, Jasmine woke up still sad at the thought of Leo not waking up... but then there was the extra heat on her body, slowly turning her eyes widen at the sight of Leo who held her from behind, as tears stream down her cheeks Jas turned to face him and cried on his plastron as she whispered his name between her sobs... Leo woke up at that moment and held her close to him as she cried softly "It's alright now... i'm right here" he whispered making her still cry as he held her, his brother's were walking to his room moments later and opened the door to the scene of Leo holding Jas on top of him as the two slept peacefully.

"At least they can heal now" Raph whispered as Mikey closed the door "But Jas looks so weak... I think I even saw her bones a bit" Mikey said making Donnie nod "It's the lack of food... since Leo wasn't awake she didn't function like usual in her mind so she stopped doing normal things like eating" he explained making them nod "We need to make sure Leo is there to care for her... meaning when she eats and trains just to be on the safe side" he continued making them nod and walk away, Leo woke up once more to Jas changing his bandages slowly as to not wake him "Do you do this often?" he asked making her look at him and nod "I... um... doctor?" she said not very certain of to call herself from her old home.

"Did you help when someone was sick to get them better?" he asked as she nods "Did you bandages the others after a battle?" another nod "The plants you were going to get were they to help them get better?" he asked as she gave him a third nod as she went to draw the plants she planned to get before they had to escape, he looked them over and then back to her "If we made you a garden for medicinal herbs, plants and flowers... would you take care of it?" he asked as she quickly nodded, he chuckled at the energy she had given him as she finished up bandaging him once more "Leo... rest... must" she said as she messed up the sentence as he nodded and did as he was told and relaxed himself to sleep once more.

Raph knocked on the door as Jas took a shower, Leo woke up and slowly went to answer, Raph saw him looking tired and helped him back to bed "Leo, I think you need to sleep" he said as Leo kept seated up "What did you need?" Leo asked as the shower stopped telling them that Jas was getting done with her shower "Don want's to look over your injuries and see if you can remember anything from the attack" Raph explained as Jas came out clean and dressed as Leo nodded "Will be there in a minute" Leo said making Raph nod and walk out the room as Jas looked confused at what happened, Leo smiled and helped Jas with her hair "We need to see Donnie" he explained making her nod in understanding.

"Alright, Leo I need to examine you and also I need you to tell me anything and everything that happened, you saw, heard or even smelled when you were attacked. Jas I need to look you over on your health to set a list of things that need to be done to help you" Donnie explained making the two nod, Leo spoke to Donnie first in the lab alone... they didn't want Jas to hear what happened to him and make her feel worse then before after all "I had just gotten to the docks, Raph texted me about him coming to get me when all of a sudden i'm attacked by a tessen and some exploding color smoke hockey pucks" he started to explain as his brother took notes "There was a girl with bright orange hair and blue eyes while the guy wore a hockey mask but I could see his black hair and brown eyes. Then this huge turtle and alligator came out and started to attack me, I didn't see anyone else but I did sense two more hidden somewhere with the two giant mutants before the turtle hit me with his mace... right before I passed out though another figure came out towards me, the others were gone but him" Leo continued making Don watch him.

"He gave me a message 'I will collect what you stole from me... and break the minds of your students from my work' and then he vanished and Raph came right as I fainted" Leo finished making Donnie look at him confused to the message his brother was given "Let's see if Jas knows about anything and then maybe sensei will know" Donnie explained making Leo nod as they got Jas to come in the room with Raph and Mikey, moments later Saki walked in wanting to know of Leo's condition at the moment "He said the main figure gave him a message" Donnie explained making Leo repeat it, but sadly Jas didn't know anything from it but Saki... he grew pale after hearing it making them slightly worry about him "It would seem... that my once old friend Hamato Yoshi is actually alive" he said making the five look at him confused.

"He and I were once friends... until we both fell in love with the same woman named Tang Shen... she went to me and we had Karai together" he explained as Jas smiled to the story "But he attacked... and almost ended Shen's life... I was able to save her and now she is... still in a coma" he explained making Jas feel bad for him, he brought them to a certain part of the lab that not even Donnie was allowed entry making them then see Shen still in a coma "I have hoped she would wake up before you four were any older like Karai... but it seems luck was not on my side" he said as Jas slowly walked over to Shen and looked her over, the woman was beautiful with long black hair making Jas wonder "Shen?" she asked as she pointed to the woman, Saki nodded to her as she went back to Leo's side as the five walked out... leaving Saki with the one he loves.

"Saki... sad?" Jas then asked as the five sat down in the dojo "Yes Jasmine... Master Saki is sad" Donnie answered making Jas look at Mikey "Why?" she then asked making them wonder what to answer "Because the one he loves isn't awake" Leo said making Jas pointed to him and then to herself making him nod "Yes, like you were sad because I wasn't waking up" he said making her nod, Leo then stood and moved to train making Raph move to his side to make sure his brother wasn't going to open his wounds up to make Jas worry yet again about him "Alright Jas, how about we try to write some more? But this time Mikey will give you the words" Donnie suggested making Jas cheer as the three brother's helped the two heal together.