Chapter 14 Dumplings!!

A month passed and Leo's brother's were still training there new slaves, Mikey would at times hand his over to his brother's so he could cook with Jas, Raph would pass on his own slave sometimes to the ninjas as he trains Jas while Donnie would examine her and see if there was anything else he didn't know about her test results that need to be helped with, at times Leo would try and teach Jas a new word to speak but it was more of him trying to make her talk that he was failing in at the moment as she barely spoke a thing but what she knew so far, when Donnie had more time free he would help Jas learn how to read and write making her able to count on her fingers now as he was teaching everything at the moment that children learn at a young age.

"Alright Jas, can you write the word ladybug?" Donnie asked making Jas have her ears twitch for a moment before going to write the requested word and then draw the insect just for the fun of it, Raph walked in as Jas showed her answer on a piece of paper "Good job Jas!" he said and patted her head gently making her purr "What's going on here?" Raph asked as he saw many pieces of papers with a word written in a slightly messy way with a perfectly made drawing of the word "I'm helping Jas with her spelling, by saying the word slowly and loud enough for her to hear a bit how it can be spelled. Jas is able to write the word and then makes a picture of the word" Don explained making Jas turn to Raph and nod.

"Alright then, can you write my name?" Raph asked making Jas then smile and go to work "I'm still trying to get her to write the alphabet a little better but so far this is as far as I got" Don explained making Raph nod to the slightly messy handwriting, when she was done she turned to Raph with his name and a drawing of him punching his punching bag "Um... i'm pretty sure my name is spelled R-a-p-h-a-e-l and not with an f" Raph said making Donnie look "He's right Jas, you missed spelled his name" he agreed making Jas look as her ears flatten on her head at her mistake, Mikey came in at that moment to get Jas "I'm here to take Jas away!" he claimed making her stand and run over as she squealed in joy to be cooking again just as Mikey catches her in his arms.

"Just make sure she's not tired later on, I need to train with her" Raph said making Mikey nod as they left for the kitchen "Were going to make, chicken dumplings" Mikey said making Jas tilt her head but still nod to him, he got to work by first getting everything needed to make the meal making Jas watch with full attention on what was needed so she could then make them on her own "Come over so you can do what I do, were going to make double the portion for the others" he said making her nod as she went to work on helping Mikey, she was having a lot of fun at the moment with what they were making as she never made dumplings before now "Let's work on the steam now" Mikey said making Jas nod and help him before getting the dumplings in to work on the sauces next making the two have fun together.

Jas was having fun at the moment making Mikey smile to her as Raph came over "I smell dumplings" he said making Jas smile and squeal as Raph twirled her around in his arms a bit making Leo chuckle as he watched making Jas run to him with a smile making him do the same to her "Foods almost ready so go and set the table and someone get Donnie, I think he has my slave this time" Mikey said making Raph go get the others while Leo went to set the table making him smile as Jas worked on something that Mikey helped her at times with something making him wonder what she was making at the moment but he decided to leave her be for now as Karai and Chaplin came in with Saki who had Raph with his and Mikey's slave as Donnie came over moments later with his own slave.

Jas saw Saki and smiled to him making him smile in return as Leo got an idea "Jas? Can you say what I thought you?" Leo asked making them all confused but look at Jas "S-Saki sensei!" she said making there eyes widen but Saki's quickly soften and smiled to her, he nodded making her smile to Leo at her accomplishment making Leo gently pat her head as they all sat down while Mikey and Jas got the dumplings to the table for them to enjoy together making them all eat as the three slaves stood behind there masters as they looked at the food that was being eaten by the others before them, at times Leo would notice one of the three watching Jas making him raise a brow "How is Jas doing with her lessons?" he asked Don "She's still trying to write in a bit cleaner way but so far she's only having certain mistakes in her words when she writes them" he explained as Leo then turned to Raph "Were still getting her to work out for now as she's still trying to get better" he said making Leo nod.

"Jas is really having fun with cooking, sometimes I let her take over when she knows a little something from another food we made like the cake she made" Mikey said making as if on cue Jas stood to get a frosted cake making them look at how well it was decorated with the four brother's there and the three others who helped her as she made them from a memory she had of them, they all smiled and had a slice with Saki taking some more before leaving, Karai and Samuel took some back for another time, Donnie decided to take some to his lab, Mikey put the rests in the fridge, Leo took two slices for himself and Jas for later and Raph took another piece for as he watches Jas training making Leo smile to her as she walked towards the dojo with Raph to train leaving Leo with Raph's slave who was trembling in fear as she knew what he would do to her.