Chapter 22 A new friend

Jasmine woke up to the sound of Leo speaking in another language, she was confused at first but then she remembered what was going on right now... They were in Japan, she and Leo were given some time to be together in Japan making her smile as she slowly got up from bed "Good morning, did you sleep well?" he asked as the person he spoke to walked away making Jasmine nod to him "Good, I was thinking a walk around the place would be a good start so you can know a bit your way around here" Leo explained, Jas simply smiled and nod to his idea as the two then went to get ready.

They both got dressed making Jasmine smile as she followed him to get there breakfast, she wasn't used to any of this at the moment but she was still trying to do so at the moment by following Leo and trying to understand what he was telling or showing her, he pointed to her a few places and tried to help her understand about where they were and what they would be doing but all she wanted was to get moving, Leo simply smiled to her as he brought her to the table with there meal on it right now "My brother's and I have been accepted ever since we began protecting the people of Japan, since then we have been able to move around a lot more then in New York" he explained making her nod "Today I thought the market would be a good start for you, so you can see what is going around" he then explained making Jas smile.

She was more than happy to be doing this at the moment because the market sounded like fun "What... Market?" she asked making Leo smile to her "A market is a place where people mostly sell things they make so we can buy them, other times we go to a stand in the market to sell something that they could sell back later on to someone else" he explained making Jas nod to him as she tried to understand all of this in one go but Leo then got her attention by taking hold of her hand "Just relax, you'll see it soon to understand a bit better" he then said making Jas smile and nod to him as Leo's laptop began to beep making Jas smile even more "Mikey calling!" she squealed making Leo laugh as he answered.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there to answer?" Mikey asked like a child making Jas squeal as she smiled back to him "Mikey! Plane! I went... Plane!" Jas said making Mikey join her into a conversation so to try and get her to talk a bit more, Leo watched her as she spoke to his brother and it hadn't been even long enough for them to get a call right now making him in the end watch as Raph and Don joined in as Jas tried to talk about the plane and the trip so far making him laugh "Alright now, we need to get going" Leo said making him turn off the call as Jas whined at the sudden action Leo had made as he smiled "I thought you wanted to see the market?" he said making her eyes sparkle "Market!" she cheered making him chuckle as the two then left for the market.

Jas was much too excited to be kept still, making Leo need to hold her hand just to be safe from her going somewhere suddenly, he pointed some of the stands and what were being sold making Jas enjoy looking at the items for a bit, other times Jas would be looking at people who would greet Leo in japanese making her wonder what was being told to him before going back to looking around the place, at some point Jasmine was focused on a stand covered in jewelry made with stones making Leo walk Jas over to it "Hello Zoey" he said, Zoey is a mutant who is a fish, she has blue skin, bright green eyes and long white hair "Hello Leonardo, what can I do for you today?" Zoey asked as Jas looked at what was being sold at the moment.

It was then that he saw it, a beautiful necklace with a purple crystal, he knew it would be perfect for Jas and he had to buy it for her "That necklace... How much is it?" he asked, Zoey was slightly confused on what he spoke about just now which as Jas was looking at some bracelets he quickly pointed to the necklace he spoke about to Zoey "This one... How much is it?" he then said making Zoey look at it for a moment "Ah! I now understand... My friend after all that you did for me accept it as a gift from me to you" she explained making Leo look at her in slight surprise to her words "No! I can't do that! You must have worked hard to make so... Please tell me the price" Leo insisted, he couldn't just take it like that... It would break Jasmine's heart once she finds out.

But it was a beautiful piece of jewelry so he sighed at this "Alright, i'll take it for free friend" he said making Zoey smile and nod as she handed it to him as he placed it in his belt and then the two turned to Jas who was looking at a few brac...

But it was a beautiful piece of jewelry so he sighed at this "Alright, i'll take it for free friend" he said making Zoey smile and nod as she handed it to him as he placed it in his belt and then the two turned to Jas who was looking at a few bracelets making Leo smile to her "Shall we get going?" he asked making her smile and nod after waving goodbye to Zoe to then follow Leo, he then showed her the necklace making her brighten as she went to put it on making him help her as the two got going as Leo had some work still at the moment to take care of and had to get into contact with master Saki about a few things.