Prolouge

Lilly scrunched down next to her passed out druggie of a mother, "Mama..? Wake up.. There are men knocking at the door. Mama..?" Lilly gently shook her mothers shoulders but only got a moan from her. When the three men busted through the doorway, Lilly scrambled back between the bed and a small vanity to hide, she held her hand over her mouth to control her breathing.

She then heard an unfamiliar males voice, "Fucking bitch is stoned outa her mind." The stranger strolled over and lifted Lilly's mothers head by her hair. "Look at me! Where's the money!?"

Lilly's mother slightly grunted and lazily tried to fight the unknown man, "I ... I.. used it.. hhheerriionne.. my .. my.. fix."
The stranger dropped her head to the floor with a thud and turned to his associates, "Well.. What now?"
A tall guy then stepped up, "We gotta take something from her?  I mean we could beat the shit outa her, but I don't think she would feel it."

When Lilly heard them contemplating about abusing her mother; she screamed in her defense, "No!"
All three men pulled their weapons when her scream caught them off guard, "Please don't hurt her!" Lilly eased down and laid protectively over her passed out mother.

She felt goosebumps when she heard the first man speak, "Well looka here fellas." Lilly squeaked when the stranger grabbed her arm and pulled her away from her mother. Lilly shook as the man met her gaze. "Looks like we have payment after all."

Lilly looked down at her mother with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Mama!! Wake up!! These.. These men are going to hurt me.." Lilly's mother only moaned. "Mama?.... Please.. Get up.."

The man chuckled at her distress, "Don't worry Miss Chase, we'll take good care of her for ya." Lilly's mom was silent. 

Lilly squirmed as she tried to break free from the man's grasp as he drug her out of the apartment, "Mama! No! Get up mama! Please let me go! I have to take care of her!"

The stranger stopped walking and looked down at her with sympathetic eyes, "No kid. It's supposed to be the other way around."

Lilly quietly looked back as she sobbed. She knew it would be the last time she would ever see her mother.