Chapter One: Pale Boy

A/N: Hello I've come to bring you another garbage book! Along with another ship! Well you'll already know.

Yoongi's pov:

I walk down the dark hallway, my boredom growing the more I walk inside. There's nothing fun about watching disgusting old men earn themselves a new toy. I play with the button on my right cuff. An old man smiles sickly as he heaved a group of boys' into the room.

I finally make it to a table and sit there with the most unamused face. Nothing, I'm bored, I want to so badly leave the place, but my friend is the one who dragged me here. My eyes wander as my mind counts, soon enough I find out that only thirty of the men here are young.

Unintentionally, I pull my face into a scowl of disgust. 'How can old geezers like them not be working?' I ponder to myself. A loud booming voice calls out my name, I turn to look. "Yoongi! I'm so glad you came!" The tall male with a lavender like color for hair walks over to me, a giant grin on his face. I lump off the chair I was currently sitting on to stand in front of the man.

 I lump off the chair I was currently sitting on to stand in front of the man

"Did I really have a choice?" I ask with a bored tone. He shows me his dimple smile. Once again he speaks, "C'mon, you're extremely wealthy! You could buy a variety of slaves. Thanks for coming!" He finished his sentence. All I do is nod at him before walking over to the table again. "What exactly did you need a slave for again? And a male one when you're straight?" I question Namjoon.

He sighs, "Carrying large boxes, I need someone who is strong enough, also I need them to help me with my grandmothers garden." He explains looking around the stage. I give him a questioning look, and as soon as he notices he explains, "There's a smell that's enticing. I want to get a taste." Rolling my eyes I look back at the stage, but my mind trails to the delicious smell emitting from behind the stage as well.

"Yoongi, this smell is way, to enticing! Maybe they will be my wife!" I nod my head saying he's correct. He isn't wrong, if he is really attracted to the smell then that means he must be in love with them. Vampire will only crave for that certain persons blood it's a way for them to find out who their long lasting lover will be. Either way it could also be wrong, because the last person I loved left me all alone.

I scoff at the thought of the person whom I "loved" the simple thought made me almost laugh. As I finish my thoughts a booming sound of a man explodes throughout the building. "Welcome gentlemen! I'm very delighted to show you all my new, beautiful slaves! We will start with our first young man."

I lean back in my chair not really paying attention to what the man was saying. My eyes catch Namjoon staring intently at the man in front then not caring. Every man around yelped out money, money, money. Even after every drop of money only one man won. The rest of the men grumble in annoyance, however continue to look for their next puppy.

~~

After twenty minutes of different boys coming out none intrigued, Namjoon. He grumbled in his chair, and I decided to pat his back in a comforting way. "Yoongi, that smell is still here, however that smell hasn't shown itself. I also can't find any hard working dudes!" I give him a reassuring smile in hopes that it'll help. Luckily it did, and he propped himself on the table with his elbows. "Alright, this next contestant is quite the looker! Men you would love to feast on him as he cries in please!"

A tall, yet young man walks out. He has pale skin, his hair is black. His clothing was a white shirt that reveled his stomach and shorts that dragged up to the  highest point of his thighs. Worry is stuck on his face, they weren't wrong when they said he was handsome. From next to me I hear Namjoon, "I have 300,000 on him!" The other men shriek to get a hold of the young man, however Namjoon screams, "Mine! 620,ooo for the gentleman!"

 From next to me I hear Namjoon, "I have 300,000 on him!" The other men shriek to get a hold of the young man, however Namjoon screams, "Mine! 620,ooo for the gentleman!"

I stare at him wide eyes in shock. My mind can only wander to, 'Why so much over a simple boy!' But my question was answered as soon as he grabs the man and places him on his lap. His eyes glow even more red, and his fangs protrude out. "So much for straight!" I stifle a laugh. He snarls at me, and I just pull up a chair for the other male to have a seat. He quickly gets off of Namjoon to sit on the chair.

"Alright men! Don't get too down! We have another boy on this stage! He is worth 20,000!" The man beside us gasps, and the worried face of his grows even bigger as he stares at the boy on stage. The boy that came out next had white hair, a small piercing on his left ear. The clothing for this one was a grey thin shirt that revealed his belly button, booty shorts, and red thigh high socks. He stared at the man Namjoon bought with a sad, worried expression. But my mouth spoke louder than expected.

"He will be bought for 6,000,000! He is more than 20,000!" All the men stare at me surprised

"He will be bought for 6,000,000! He is more than 20,000!" All the men stare at me surprised. I smirk as the boy is pushed over to me. With the flick of my finger another chair is brought next to the other human. Namjoon, smirks at me, "Well you got something out of this!" He cackles, but soon stops as I shove a wad of money into his mouth.

"You could have killed me with 30,000! You as^hole!" Namjoon screams at me as he flings the wad back to me. I gasp, "I almost wasted good money trying to kill you when I could have only wasted a 20!"

Finally the last of the boys were auctioned off, and we left. Namjoon took a tight grip onto the young man he bought as we walked to the car. Like the right minded person I was I asked, "What are your names? Tell us a little about yourself?" The older man spoke, "My name is Kim Seokjin, I lost many of my friends, they also took my family away from me. All I have left is my last friend." He explains as he looks at the human I bought.

"M-my name is J-Jimin, my best friend, and mother liked figure is, Jin hyung. We've lost everything together, and hopefully we can still be together." Namjoon and I look at one another. "Well that's fine, this is my buddy Min Yoongi, extremely rich, but also doesn't fall in love so easily. We live together, so you guys won't be apart and will have your own rooms." Namjoon finished, but I still stare at him.

"Oh yea! I'm Kim Namjoon!" He clarifies. We drive home in quiet, but my eyes never leave the pale boy.

A/N: Guys this was 1,000 frigging words!! I hope you enjoy the chapter! ✌️